• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Have a guaranteed ticket for the March 11th taping, PM me if you would like to go and are willing to get back to us. :)

#bitchwork

would love to go ,but have tickets on the 4. can not go 2 weeks in row.

that is a lot of travel to do.

I'm sure the show would "survive" if "Sheldon" missed an episode.

Contractually he will be in the episode. He is contracted to do 24 episodes as are all the other six.   So he will be in it one way or another.   They may go the Christmas episode route and have him Skype because it reduces rehearsal need.   He can easily walk in and do his scenes sitting in a chair with a camera in front of him as if a webcam.  It does not require any fancy blocking or anything that challenges his lack of rehearsal time.

• Like 1

Contractually he will be in the episode. He is contracted to do 24 episodes as are all the other six.   So he will be in it one way or another.   They may go the Christmas episode route and have him Skype because it reduces rehearsal need.   He can easily walk in and do his scenes sitting in a chair with a camera in front of him as if a webcam.  It does not require any fancy blocking or anything that challenges his lack of rehearsal time.

Jim was on set for the filming of the Cooper Extraction, Mayim wrote about it in her blog.

"All but one of Jim Parsons’ scenes was filmed via FaceTime from an adjacent set. I missed having him in all of our scenes in person. He was like a disembodied voice all week from the next set over!"

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/top-7-things-about-last-nights-big-bang-theory-christmas-episode/#more-4691

We know from previous situations that Jim is capable of learning lines for two shows at once (prepping for The Normal Heart and Harvey while filming TBBT), so he could easily be ready to rehearse all day Monday and all day Tuesday, right up to taping Tuesday night.  Just my humble opinion.  (Speculating is fun!)

• Like 8

Jim was on set for the filming of the Cooper Extraction, Mayim wrote about it in her blog.

"All but one of Jim Parsons’ scenes was filmed via FaceTime from an adjacent set. I missed having him in all of our scenes in person. He was like a disembodied voice all week from the next set over!"

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/top-7-things-about-last-nights-big-bang-theory-christmas-episode/#more-4691

We know from previous situations that Jim is capable of learning lines for two shows at once (prepping for The Normal Heart and Harvey while filming TBBT), so he could easily be ready to rehearse all day Monday and all day Tuesday, right up to taping Tuesday night.  Just my humble opinion.  (Speculating is fun!)

Jim is just like Sheldon except he's a genius of acting instead of physics!

Have a guaranteed ticket for the March 11th taping, PM me if you would like to go and are willing to get back to us. :)

#bitchwork

I'm going to Palm Springs the 3rd - 10th. Tempting to push my return flight back two days to go - if you'll go with me, Chloe. ;)

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure no sibling was ever mentioned since I started reading reports last season. Whether there was a mention in reports from S4 or 5 I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Only family they ever mentioned so far has been her mom, uncles, aunts and cousins.

I'm pretty sure no sibling was ever mentioned since I started reading reports last season. Whether there was a mention in reports from S4 or 5 I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Only family they ever mentioned so far has been her mom, uncles, aunts and cousins.

I thought I had read it in one of the most recent reports, like the most recent Proton episode or something--but apparently I must have imagined it somehow.  I think maybe I did dream it after all.  Anyway, I'm glad she doesn't have a brother--just all those crazy cousins! :)

I think this is a classic case of a headline exaggerating what was actually said.  She basically just said, "Maybe, who knows?" but they're acting like she's being coy, dropping hints that more kissing is in the near future.  I very much hope there is, but it would be nice if the story reflected what was actually said.

• Like 2

Do they always release the photos for the next episode before the privious one has aired? I can't remember!

But they kind of spoiled it alittle by doing so this time since you clearly can see there is no table in the photos for the next episode, which kind of reveals how this one is gonna end :p

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

You know after seeing the table there, putting all the junk back in that place just makes it look like a junk pile, which is weird because Sheldon is so neat.  Now the old stuff there just looks like a waste of space.  Have they ever sat there and worked on anything?

You know after seeing the table there, putting all the junk back in that place just makes it look like a junk pile, which is weird because Sheldon is so neat.  Now the old stuff there just looks like a waste of space.  Have they ever sat there and worked on anything?

To me it looks more like the guys though.  While it may "appear" like a junk pile, it has always been very organized and it still is.  It is placed like always in the past, just that it may seem more noticeable now that you have seen it cleaned out once with just a dining room set in there instead. :girlwink:   I actually prefer it without the table and the way the guys are used to having it.   It is more "them".  :girlwink:

• Like 1