The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Because he won't need it? Because he understands its importance to Sheldon? Because they would be nothing appealing about seeing Leonard act mean and petty towards Sheldon? To be nasty about it would only be a reflection on him. 

And I bet you love every minute that Sheldon is an a$$ to Leonard, but of course Leonard has to be nice to Sheldon because it wouldn't look nice.  

Because it doesn't have a matching love seat?   :dancer:

lol Kasey.  

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 2

And?

No and, just love when ppl talk so passionate about something.

And I bet you love every minute that Sheldon is an a$$ to Leonard, but of course Leonard has to be a nice to Sheldon because it wouldn't look nice. 

Do you really want your favorite character to be an a$$ like Sheldon? I don't care about the importance to Sheldon but Daisy is correct about the rest she said.
  • Like 2

And I bet you love every minute that Sheldon is an a$$ to Leonard, but of course Leonard has to be nice to Sheldon because it wouldn't look nice.  

Well if Leonard were to be a jerk to Sheldon in return he'd be at his level. It's ugly to be vengeful.

• Like 4

Do you really want your favorite character to be an a$$ like Sheldon? I don't care about the importance to Sheldon but Daisy is correct about the rest she said.

why do you care what I want?

why do you care what I want?

it just seems strange that you want Leonard to be like Sheldon since you always complain about Sheldon.
  • Like 1

Somebody on Imdb appears to know the title of the next taping which airs on 13 March, of course this could be untrue

The mommy observation

• Like 1

Somebody on Imdb appears to know the title of the next taping which airs on 13 March, of course this could be untrue

The mommy observation

OMFG.

• Like 1

The mommy observation

If true, who's mom?

Is said mom doing the observing, or being observed?

Glad we don't have to wait very long ;)

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1

The mommy observation

Well I have no idea where they got that title.  I asked them because the usual sources where that kind of thing is available do not have a title listed for that episode. So who knows?  :unknw:

Inside knowledge perhaps!.

If they had inside knowledge then they likely know what it is about.  :girlwink:   I think I will wait until we have something publish the title before I am convinced that it is that.  If it is, it could be very interesting indeed.  Lots of possibilities.   ;)

If they had inside knowledge then they likely know what it is about.  :girlwink:   I think I will wait until we have something publish the title before I am convinced that it is that.  If it is, it could be very interesting indeed.  Lots of possibilities.   ;)

Yeah I never put much hope in spoilers without a valid source.

Glad Kazzie is going next week.

The mommy observation

I don't believe anything on IMDB of that nature. People like to claim inside information.

I'll wait until the title shows up in a more trustworthy place. ;)

Interesting. Well, we know Jim wasn't at rehearsal this week because of SNL and we were speculating whether that might mean more Skype scenes for him, with Sheldon off somewhere. Maybe he's in Texas again and the Mommy refers to Mary?

• Like 2

Interesting. Well, we know Jim wasn't at rehearsal this week because of SNL and we were speculating whether that might mean more Skype scenes for him, with Sheldon off somewhere. Maybe he's in Texas again and the Mommy refers to Mary?

If so, I hope we get to see Lauri on screen this time.

Hope we get some sweet Shamy skype calls. Or maybe Sheldon tells Mary about the Vday trip ( and kiss) and Mary wants to talk to Amy ;)

• Like 1

It's shown up on Zap2it now as that title. Is that one of the valid sources?

They didn't say where they got the source from!

I like chianys idea :)

It's shown up on Zap2it now as that title.  Is that one of the valid sources?

They usually are fairly reliable, so yes, I think they are a valid source.  Interesting.  It wasn't up a little while earlier.  They literally must have put it up very recent.

I would love it if it includes Mary....or Amy's mother.  Although I would think if Laurie were coming back, we would have seen something in the press about it. They usually do make a deal out of it when she returns.

They usually are fairly reliable, so yes, I think they are a valid source. Interesting. It wasn't up a little while earlier. They literally must have put it up very recent.

I would love it if it includes Mary....or Amy's mother. Although I would think if Laurie were coming back, we would have seen something in the press about it. They usually do make a deal out of it when she returns.

Amy's mom would be good too, maybe we learn more about Amy's family and/or past.

And of course how she thinks about Sheldon, especially after that Skype call way back.

But Beverly would be fun too, I always love her.

Or maybe Penny's mom shows up...

Edited by Chiany

I think if Beverly (Christine Baranski)  were to show up, we would get the same publicity that Laurie would get and I haven't seen any about her returning.   Likewise if they cast Penny's mother, I think that would make big news since everyone has been wondering about her.  However, Amy's mother was played by an actress that isn't that well known and they never made any noise about her the first time, so she might be one to show up.   Hard to say.  Clearly one of the mothers must be in this.  The other possibility would be Howard's mother (they wouldn't make an issue of her voice being there).

I wanna see missy and the baby

I do as well, and she may possibly make it under the "press" radar to return.  Hard to say.   But it would be awesome if she returned with the baby and Sheldon/Amy had to babysit...so he is observing her Mommy skills and it touches him in some way and he realizes she would be a good mother to their progeny...thus the title of the episode.  :girlwink:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

True, it could be a Howard plot too. 

I don't think Laurie would necessarily have to be in it any different than in Cooper Extraction. I just think it's likely the episode has that kind of format (with Sheldon skyping Amy back home) because Jim is not in LA. Mary could just be mentioned in the conversation or heard off-screen. As I recall, her appearance as a voice in Cooper Extraction was not publicized ahead of time.