True, it could be a Howard plot too. 

I don't think Laurie would necessarily have to be in it any different than in Cooper Extraction. I just think it's likely the episode has that kind of format (with Sheldon skyping Amy back home) because Jim is not in LA. Mary could just be mentioned in the conversation or heard off-screen. As I recall, her appearance as a voice in Cooper Extraction was not publicized ahead of time. 

No, it was in Hollywood Reporter and reached all the media when she returned for that even though it was just her voice in the background yelling to Sheldon all the time while he was on Skype.  But she was definitely in the press before that and we assumed we would at least get to see her face.  All we got was her voice.   So I am sure they would mention her return again even if just her voice again.   Same with Christine.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

But wasn't her appearance only publicized close to airing? Because we had no spoilers whatsoever about that episode, remember? What I mean is that we wouldn't necessarily hear of it before taping. 

Her publicity came about 2-3 weeks before airing but the taping was also further in advance because it was taped out of order.  So in that case, yes we didn't have the announcement about her until right before it was taped (because we were speculating what her role would be before it was taped).   But that episode was also taped earlier and then aired after the episode that was taped after it.   So from a press point, we should already have seen something.  Usually they announce about 2-4 weeks before airing.   This is being aired in about 1.5 weeks so, while they still might come out with something tomorrow, it would be later than usual.

• Like 1

Ok, nerd alert.

BBTpaid so much attention to detail on the space Shuttle, trains etc, etc... This airplane is COMPLETELY wrong.

1. The interior show airbus style windows and a 2-4-2 seating config which would put the aircraft as a possible A330/40 criteria.

2. The exterior shows a 747-300

3. Both the above points suggest 2 completely different aircraft manufacturer.

4. No airline in the US airline operates the 747-300 nor A330/40 (apart from US Airways but it's long haul only)

5. Even if they did. The 747-3, A330/40 would not be used on a domestic such as LAX-Houston.

*breaths* :p

In what world is a 747-300 a A330/40?

• Like 6

so with Kaley/Jim/and Mayim visiting NYC. If I kidnap them.... would we still have a taping. oh darn Mayim already left.... ok im gonna kidnap Jim

Don't, we need the Shamy for

BAM Coitus!!

When I read mommy on the title I thought of Mary too. I'd love for it to be Shamy but it could be Howardette. Their main issue was whether or not they would have children maybe it has to do with that.

Ok, nerd alert.

BBTpaid so much attention to detail on the space Shuttle, trains etc, etc... This airplane is COMPLETELY wrong.

1. The interior show airbus style windows and a 2-4-2 seating config which would put the aircraft as a possible A330/40 criteria.

2. The exterior shows a 747-300

3. Both the above points suggest 2 completely different aircraft manufacturer.

4. No airline in the US airline operates the 747-300 nor A330/40 (apart from US Airways but it's long haul only)

5. Even if they did. The 747-3, A330/40 would not be used on a domestic such as LAX-Houston.

*breaths* :p

Brilliant!

Wonder where they got this set from? There's been a couple of movies with plane interiors lately. Too expensive a set to build for a few scenes, and they'd have to have borrowed the teeter-tooter for the turbulance too. If you can unravel this one then I'll really be impressed.

I think that someone wrote that the next title will be ''The mommy observation''.

Oh, I see. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Please, not Beverly!

Yeeeeeeeeesss Beverly!! Or Mary, or Missy with the baby! Or Amy's mom!! Or howardette story! Whatever it is I'm so exited!! Let's hope this title is certain

• Like 3

Oh, I see. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Please, not Beverly!

Why don't you like her?

I love how she tries to study everyone around her, acting inappropriate (by societies standard that is) as she does.

Why don't you like her?

I love how she tries to study everyone around her, acting inappropriate (by societies standard that is) as she does.

Obviously you are not a Leonard fan. did you like Leslie Winkle when she called Sheldon dumb ass? Leslie was sweet compared to Beverly.

Obviously you are not a Leonard fan. did you like Leslie Winkle when she called Sheldon dumb ass? Leslie was sweet compared to Beverly.

Well, I like both Leonard and Sheldon. Actually, Sheldon is my second favourite character and I LOVED it when Leslie called him dumb ass!!!! It was so funny!!! But I get why people dislike Beverly. I think she is really funny but I feel bad for Leonard having such a mother.

• Like 2

So basically you dislike any character that was mean to Leonard?

That must mean you only like Leonard?

And yes, I liked it when Leslie called Sheldon a dumbass, the first time. It got to repetitive after that.

• Like 1

Why don't you like her?

She's funny, indeed! But I can't handle her awful parenting :D But I doubt she will show up in this episode anyway. If yes, it could lead to some cute Lenny moments...

BTW: Sheldon is the one calling his mother "Mommy", so I bet it's about Mary or Bernadette!

edit: Damn, Leonard called his mother "Mommy" in 7.04. Screw this speculation, I hate it! xD

Edited by FileXxX

She's funny, indeed! But I can't handle her awful parenting :D But I doubt she will show up in this episode anyway. If yes, it could lead to some cute Lenny moments...

Well, all parents on the show have their flaws.

But yeah, if she does appear, it could lead to Lenny vs Beverly, which sounds fun.

Edited by Chiany

Maybe Mary observing something about Sheldon and Amy.  

I believe all of the remaining shows this season will be important.  

Am I correct in thinking there are only 5 more tapings this season?

So basically you dislike any character that was mean to Leonard?

That must mean you only like Leonard?

And yes, I liked it when Leslie called Sheldon a dumbass, the first time. It got to repetitive after that.

Beverly IMO bothers others certainly more than she even bothers me. but your comparison maybe correct. Just like Leslie Beverly's appearance just got repetitive. no new ground in bringing her back.

I also thought of Bernadette right away since she had said she wouldn't mind being parents (until they lost Cinnamon haha) but I would LOVE to see Mary with Amy. I even love Beverly. Loved when she got drunk with Penny, her "homegirl" haaa I even thought last night "shouldn't we have a title by now?" Guess we'll have to wait and see it this is it.