• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Just a thought.. Sheldon is the only one who actually uses "Mommy" the rest just use Mom (as far as I can remember)

And yes. I am TOTALLY FREAKING OUT.

• Like 8

Just a thought.. Sheldon is the only one who actually uses "Mommy" the rest just use Mom (as far as I can remember)

I cross my fingers for a good Shamy episode!!!! Every Shamy shipper that can go to a taping deserves one :)

• Like 2

That's not true. Leonard said "Mommy" in 7.04.

I think Amy said my Mother, but thats almost the same as mom.

Edited by Chiany

Oh man, when I saw the word "mommy" I immediately thought of Sheldon. The obvious meaning would be that Mary comes to town and "observes" Shamy's relationship. She confronts Sheldon about it, and he says something meaningful about Amy. Or something. I think it could be a catalyst for the end of the season!

I also liked Star's scenario about Shamy babysitting Missy's baby and Sheldon "observes" what a good mom Amy can be. I've been dying to see those two with an infant.

My second thought was about Howardette. I don't think the title refers to Lenny.

• Like 6

Earlier in chat we were talking about how funny it would be to have a 3 girls and a crib scenario, where for some reason the girls end up having to look after a baby and Bernadette of course hates babies/kids and Penny and Amy are all "We got this!" but then it turns out they're terrible at it (Penny nearly poisons the baby, Amy is all "How different can a baby be from a monkey!") and Bernadette has to pick up the pieces. The observation being Penny and Amy recognizing that Bernie is actually a good potential mother. I don't want Howardette to have babies any time soon, or unless the show goes past 10 seasons, but I think this could be a way to at least give some progress to these two, who had almost no plots so far.

Tag scene: Bernadette sings a lullaby, it pans out to see the baby asleep. Pans even further out to see Penny and Amy passed out as well. 

eta:  Unlikely plot though,  I know :p I think the title is more likely to refer to one of the mothers or Howardette on their own.

Edited by koops
  • Like 9

I also liked Star's scenario about Shamy babysitting Missy's baby and Sheldon "observes" what a good mom Amy can be. I've been dying to see those two with an infant.

I actually like Jaime's idea, reversing your idea.

That Amy observes Sheldon being good with his nephew (which could be true, after Amy convinced him to spend more time with him in 7x11), and has jaw dropping moment.

• Like 1

Well, it's on Zap2it and they haven't been wrong apart from when they put the "for" in the Table title, so it probably is the title. 

That's not true. Leonard said "Mommy" in 7.04.

Raj also says Mommy. :p

Edited by bigbangsheldon

Well, it's on Zap2it and they haven't been wrong apart from when they put the "for" in the Table title, so it probably is the title. 

Raj also says Mommy. :p

Oeh, maybe the Koothrapallys are finally coming to Pasadena...

Thats long overdue.

We could still hear something in the press about Mary and Beverely tomorrow, so I'm not losing all hope until Tuesday. :p

Please keep hope! <3

I think I would love anything!!! Either someone babysitting Missy's baby or seeing someone's mother. Beverly is funny(and I eould love for her to meet Amy), Mary is a delight and as Maddie said she could move Shamy along, Amy's mother is a mystery just like her whole family and I would love to know more about her. I would love to get to know Penny's mother as well but I guess we would already know about a new casting and I don't see a plot revolving around Bernie's mother. So,everything sounds perfect!!!! :)

• Like 3

BTW a PSA - If you go on Wikipedia it has the writers for Proton under Friendship Turbulence and the writers for Friendship Turbulence  under Mommy, so they're all mixed up at the moment. Just so no one gets confused!

• Like 4

The Mommy Observation. Could this be the one where Sheldon's and Amy's mothers finally meet? Amy's mother presumably believing Sheldon to be some kind of pervert after their Skype chat! Oh, please let it be this, please writers, please!

• Like 5

It would be hilarious if Amy's mom visited assuming that Sheldon was some man-whore womanizer player that was using Amy for sex and nothing else. OMG haha.

• Like 6

BTW a PSA - If you go on Wikipedia it has the writers for Proton under Friendship Turbulence and the writers for Friendship Turbulence  under Mommy, so they're all mixed up at the moment. Just so no one gets confused!

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WIKIPEDIA

• Like 3

It would be hilarious if Amy's mom visited assuming that Sheldon was some man-whore womanizer player that was using Amy for sex and nothing else. OMG haha.

Can you imagine Amy's mother telling Sheldon's mother about the skype session. Pure gold.

• Like 6

Can you imagine Amy's mother telling Sheldon's mother about the skype session. Pure gold.

Or how about Mary at the guys apartment and Kripke comes over and decides to ask her about her "wild thing" son?

• Like 3

Yes this would be pure gold.   I still so badly want their two mothers to meet!  :blackeye:

Or how about Mary at the guys apartment and Kripke comes over and decides to ask her about her "wild thing" son?

Would die laughing if this happened.  It would be gold.  Love Kripke and he is a time bomb waiting to happen.  :laugh:  Amy and Mary would definitely have interesting reactions.  :shok:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2