• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here, Penny finds out she's expecting a baby, but doesn't know whether to keep it or not and doesn't tell Leonard, then Leonard says something about her being such a good 'mommy' to Sheldon, thus making an 'observation, and she decides to keep it and tell him.

This scenario is quite unlikely, but there is still a teensy possibility of it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see a pregnancy scare but not an actual pregnancy, leading Leonard to the same observation. But then, I predicted one in the season 7 predictions thread so that's my selfish reason for wanting it.

I could see a pregnancy scare but not an actual pregnancy, leading Leonard to the same observation. But then, I predicted one in the season 7 predictions thread so that's my selfish reason for wanting it.

I think the line about the pregnancy test Penny kept as a 'momento' in the romance resonance was a little odd, the line wasn't that funny, but I think the writers are trying to show pregnancy could be a possibility.

I think this is in here somewhere but do we have a taping schedule for the remainder of this season?  And air dates?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the information.

I could see a pregnancy scare but not an actual pregnancy, leading Leonard to the same observation.

I could see it also. They did throw that line in "Romance" about not keeping all the tests. That seem to indicate that Penny isn't exactly regular in her cycle and takes the tests when she fails to start. If she was regular, she would know she wasn't pregnant. (yes, I know there are exceptions, but the "all the tests" indicates she is late often enough to not be considered regular). Of course, the writers could do anything they want so, they could write it any way they want.

Amy's Mommy has got her eye on 'that pervert' Sheldon, making sure there's no funny business with her daughter. And we all know what happens if you tell Sheldon not to do something, don't we?

• Like 6

If it turns out to be the title, it might be one of the characters noticing one of the fellas referring to his mother as "mommy" and giving him grief about it, thus setting up a plot about somebody's relationship with his mother.  The titles have been literal lately.

I want a way to tie it to Amy's monkeys.  It's always a treat when they're on.

• Like 2

Given that the last episode has Sheldon and Howard going to Texas, perhaps it's another Skype episode where the gang tries to help out Sheldon and Howard babysitting Missy's child over VoIP. I mean since Galvestone is less than an hour away from Houston, this is kinda plausible that they drop by Sheldon's where they end up being told to look over the baby. Just a hunch seeing that both Simon and Jim were out of town this week.

TA-RA-RA BOOM-DEE-AY

IT'S BIG BANG TAPING DAY!!

Hope you have an EPIC time, kazzie!!

Blow kisses in Jim's direction for me! (I'm just kidding, but you still can, if you want to...)

Anyway, enjoy yourself, and best of luck!

• Like 1

Hi-in burbank could have 2 reports. Kazzie do you have a guarantee ticket

To be honest.. This gif doesn't comprehend what I'm feeling right now... 

Have fun both of you at the taping, and we'll be waiting... :icon_twisted:

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 1

Hi-in burbank could have 2 reports. Kazzie do you have a guarantee ticket

I do :)

Does this mean I have someone to fan girl with? :p

• Like 1

Kazzie are you there already?

No, I'm in my hotel by LAX right now trying to compose myself.. Im getting there for about 3pm..

mcj45, Are you on your own?

• Like 1