The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Can someone describe the picture? I can't see instagram photos here at work. Someone said it looked like she was giving Stuart CPR?

mydy8ypy.jpg

I do wonder what's going on lol

Can someone describe the picture?  I can't see instagram photos here at work.  Someone said it looked like she was giving Stuart CPR?

I posted it under the Mayim thread and Johnny thread..you can see it under either thread.

mydy8ypy.jpg

I do wonder what's going on lol

Thanks!

So this is from tonight's taping?  Hmm... I wonder if the guys are passed out, like they fainted, or if they're asleep, or if the three of them are just goofing around...

Very funny pic, though! :)

Thanks!

So this is from tonight's taping?  Hmm... I wonder if the guys are passed out, like they fainted, or if they're asleep, or if the three of them are just goofing around...

Very funny pic, though! :)

Lol

Stuart is my favourite reoccurring character... in fact he may very well be one of my favourites on the entire show so super happy he's going to be in next week's episode :)

I agree, he is pretty much part of the gang's universe already. But maybe the writers don't really see him integral to the story which is why he was demoted to recurring status again. He totally owns the character!

• Like 1

The Title for 7.20 according to a very reliable source (via Moyra) for 7.20 Episode is "The Indecision Almalgamation". 

hmm had to google Almalgamation .

So someone (or more then one) are having trouble deciding to merge/seperate something?

Could be about the living conditions?

• Like 1

Oh, I interpreted it differently. I interpreted it as an indecision actually unifies them, but you may be right.  Guess we will have to wait and see. Hopefully the media will come out with a press release soon on the one they are taping tonight and then have this one follow not long after. ;)

• Like 1

Oh, I interpreted it differently. I interpreted it as an indecision actually unifies them, but you may be right.  Guess we will have to wait and see. Hopefully the media will come out with a press release soon on the one they are taping tonight and then have this one follow not long after. ;)

Yeah, I have never used (or heard that word) before used in a sentence, so to me it could mean anything really.

Yeah, an amalgamation is usually a bringing together of things. I've also heard it used to mean the result or end of something, so I interpreted that title to mean that someone's indecision was finally being dealt with. Was someone especially indecisive recently? The Lenny proposal?

It was used in Zazzy!!

Penny: Hey Look, it's Shamy.

Amy Farrah Fowler: Shamy?

Sheldon Cooper: Juvenile amalgamation of our names. Sheldon, Amy. Shamy.

Ah yes, you're right.

I wonder what will (or won't) be brought together.

Could be anything, maybe not even a relationship thingy.

Yeah, an amalgamation is usually a bringing together of things. I've also heard it used to mean the result or end of something, so I interpreted that title to mean that someone's indecision was finally being dealt with. Was someone especially indecisive recently? The Lenny proposal?

Well that definitely has been indecisive for a while, but based on Molaro's comments, I had the feeling it will be for a while longer, but yes, they are still indecisive.

Bill tweeted a picture from the taping just now:

Bh71-VSCIAADLs1.jpg

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Maddie

Bill tweeted a picture from the taping just now:

Bh71-VSCIAADLs1.jpg

Zero hints with this one other than the boys' apartment.  :girlsigh:   Bill, you are such a tease! :umbrage:

• Like 2

Zero hints with this one other than the boys' apartment.  :girlsigh:   Bill, you are such a tease! :umbrage:

Maybe that's a clue?

You never know with Bill :)

Shamy sex on Sheldon's spot. Nailed it.

Literally.

Kazzie would love that, to see that live ;)

• Like 3

Who wouldn't? (except Shennies)

Good point!

But do Shennies still exist? I thought all died off after the SIK? :)

• Like 3

Shamy sex on Sheldon's spot. Nailed it.

Literally.

This is what's gonna happen. Holy balls.

• Like 3