The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Did Sheldon tell his mother to use a condom?

HAHAHA, laughing so hard!!! But it's also really cute.

Thank you Kazzie.

Said it in the Shamy thread and in chat, but I'll say it here too: thank you so much for the speedy report Kazzie! :)

I love this episode, my favorite parts have to be Sheldon and Howard bonding in his bedroom over their experiences with their parents and Sheldon giving his mother the "sex talk". Hysterical, meaningful and touching all at the same time. It is such a change from the last time we saw Sheldon and Mary interact 2 years ago. It changed from a boy demanding his mother's attention to a grown man dealing with his mother's imperfections and even giving her advice on the matter (as hilarious as that may seem).

Looking forward to this episode very much!

Edited by koops
  • Like 9

Poorr Stuart, no one shows up 20 years later lol

Well, I still don't get what Stuarts role was in this episode?

Just to start the game?

Haha sounds like a very good episode!!! I can't believe they let poor Stuart alone in the future lol

i believe the tag wasnt to necessarily show that stuart ends up alone, it was to show that even though he only wrote it on his hand while everyone else put it in their phones, he was the only one who remembered lol

• Like 4

As if they wouldn't change their phone in 20 years...

But Stuart remembered...or didn't wash his hand in 20 years :)

• Like 1

I wonder who the man was....... Gablehauser????? Can you imagine Gablehauser being Sheldon's stepfather! Maybe he took a vacation to visit Mary.

I wonder who the man was....... Gablehauser????? Can you imagine Gablehauser being Sheldon's stepfather! Maybe he took a vacation to visit Mary.

I think Kazzie said in chat it was someone from the local Christian church group or something.

Thank you kazzie for the great taping report!  What a wonderful thing to wake up to!

So glad to see the return of Laurie Metcalf, and that Mary has herself a fella.  And I love Stuart's lines about Lenny - they needed this!  

Okay gotta get ready for work.......

• Like 1

I think Kazzie said in chat it was someone from the local Christian church group or something.

Awww, too bad. The thought of Sheldon calling Gablehauser "Daddy" just makes me laugh.

Is it me or has it been a while since we last saw Dr Gablehauser? I've always thought he was "replaced" by Dr Siebert?

On another subject, it's really sad Stuart was the only one to show up 20 years later. Is it really because everybody else has forgotten? Or can there be another reason such as the group doesn't exist anymore ( which is a really sad idea I agree )

If Sheldon can give his own mother a talk about sex...

Yeah, Shamy coitus is in the season finale. Calling it. Right now.

Get in line, I called it first ;)

• Like 1

I think the writers are going to bask in the train kiss through the rest of the season, sadly. Think of it, we've had an episode since and they threatened a breakup, very Lenny, and the three episodes they currently have in the bank have no kisses or even hugs. I really don't see anything big happening with them, at least nothing more than another kiss or a cuddling.

Get in line, I called it first ;)

There's as much of that happening as the one thread suggesting Amy and Raj.

I posted in the Shamy thread, but I'll reiterate my take on it here. I am saying coitus is out of the question for this season.

I am thinking there is going to be some sort of emotional declaration from Sheldon. They seem to be putting a big emphasis on Sheldon being more open with his feelings.

• Like 6

I posted in the Shamy thread, but I'll reiterate my take on it here. I am saying coitus is out of the question for this season.

I am thinking there is going to be some sort of emotional declaration from Sheldon. They seem to be putting a big emphasis on Sheldon being more open with his feelings.

Sheldon is changing in S7 and I like that A LOT!

This. All the signs are pointing to some love declaration, or at the very least, something touching that will warm Amy's twaddle.

And maybe possibly another kiss? I don't know, but I have a good feeling about an ILY or IILWY. :D

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 1

In many ways this sounds like a bit of a filler episode which IMO isn't necessarily bad. There is just two story lines. it could of been part of the last episode. it's like the writers are trying to stretch things are out. I have no doubt it will be a funny episode but nothing really new. Having the episode take place in generally a couple hours does save the writers from explaining what's going on with Penny and her auditions and any further Shamy development. At this point Sheldon catching his mother in the act it would have been a bigger deal 10 years ago not now. He has heard and seen Leonard and Penny in the act for awhile now. His views on sex haven't changed because of them. Their not going to change because of his mother.

Edited by Chrismo