The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Tea are you spoiled for the next episode?

Yes, I'm spoiled for all the episodes they've taped.  What I meant was, in the one they taped last night, Sheldon and Howard were still traveling so I wonder how many episodes this trip is going to last.

Yes, I'm spoiled for all the episodes they've taped.  What I meant was, in the one they taped last night, Sheldon and Howard were still traveling so I wonder how many episodes this trip is going to last.

Since Jim was gone last week, and will be here this week, I would think the trip would be over or end near the beginning of the next show.  

They mentioned it to be only for a weekend.. So They will be back by the next episode

• Like 1

I was a bag of nerves up there.. I just phased out completely! OMG when I was up there I couldn't stop looking at the set! That entertainer dude loved me! haha! HE was such a sweety!

Oh and when Johnny said he loved me and blew me a kiss.. OH MY GOD.

My feels still haven't recovered.

When I looked in the program and saw her name I freaked out.. and I mean big time! The people behind me kept laughing at me so hard! and pointing out Jim to me when they saw him before me.

Honestly guys. BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. I woke up feeling so empty this morning :(

I'm pulling all stops to get back for another one before the season end.. This is now my drug! Anyone want to marry me for a green card? anythingforagreencard.com isn't actually real.. I checked :(

Kazzie thanks for your report and I am very happy that you had this amazing experience in the taping :) . I am happy when my shamy shippers are happy♥♥
  • Like 3

Glad you all liked there sport guys! Its a funny episode even it its just a filler ;)

You will all enjoy tonights new one!

Back home in London now.. #depressed.

• Like 5

I can't wait! 2hrs until the new ep. It's almost time to bust out the bottle of wine and order some Chinese. I absolutely love Thursdays!

• Like 2

I posted in the Shamy thread, but I'll reiterate my take on it here. I am saying coitus is out of the question for this season.

I am thinking there is going to be some sort of emotional declaration from Sheldon. They seem to be putting a big emphasis on Sheldon being more open with his feelings.

I honestly believe the season finale is going to be centered around Sheldon as well, because as you stated, he's been going through a lot of change this season. I'd also like to point out that last season the finale was more or less centered around Leonard and Penny, and the finale before that was centered around Howard and Bernie. Sooooo, I'm not saying the last episode will necissarly have anything to do with Shamy (Although I'm kind of leaning towards that) but I'm like... 95% sure it's going to be focused around Sheldon  :girlsmile:

• Like 1

Even though I have already seen it, jet lagged and feel like poo..I'm still staying up to watch it :p

• Like 4

I honestly believe the season finale is going to be centered around Sheldon as well, because as you stated, he's been going through a lot of change this season. I'd also like to point out that last season the finale was more or less centered around Leonard and Penny, and the finale before that was centered around Howard and Bernie. Sooooo, I'm not saying the last episode will necissarly have anything to do with Shamy (Although I'm kind of leaning towards that) but I'm like... 95% sure it's going to be focused around Sheldon  :girlsmile:

I just have to say that I LOVE your avatar.  SerialKiller!Jim!!! :biggrin:

• Like 2

I would love to see a surprise birthday party for Sheldon for the finale.

There are so many crazy things that could happen during a party. Ideally i would like to see Sheldon find out it was all Amys idea and they end up alone(perhaps in his room) and Bam kisses an ily from Sheldon, a surprised Amy and cliff hanger.

• Like 4

I wonder if Howard and Sheldon will still be on their trip to Texas in the next episode.

They can´t be.

After "Friendship Turbulence" and "Mommy Observation" comes the already taped episode "Proton Transmogrification". We know that Sheldon will be back in Pasadena.

They can´t be.

After "Friendship Turbulence" and "Mommy Observation" comes the already taped episode "Proton Transmogrification". We know that Sheldon will be back in Pasadena.

How do you know that?

That would mean Proton would air April 3rd and wouldn't be a sweeps episode, which I highly doubt.

Edited by Maddie

@ Maddie:

You´re right!

Now that I think about it: there could be some more episodes in between. Since the guys talk about "Star Wars day" at the beginning of "The Proton Transmogrification", maybe there should be some more episodes in between.   :unsure: 

... I take it back.

Edited by Joe Pail

They can´t be.

Well Mayim and Jim have scenes together so I assume he's back.

@ Maddie:

You´re right!

Now that I think about it: there could be some more episodes in between. Since the guys talk about "Star Wars day", maybe there should be some more episodes in between.   :unsure: 

... I take it back.

Haha, you had me freaking out a moment. :p

My best guess is that Proton will air as 7.22 (May 1st) or maybe 7.21 (April 24th). But I don't know that for certain, of course. :)

Haha, you had me freaking out a moment. :p

My best guess is that Proton will air as 7.22 (May 1st) or maybe 7.21 (April 24th). But I don't know that for certain, of course. :)

I've got it sitting on April 24 right now on the schedule.  Subject to change, of course.

• Like 1

I think since everyone really wants the finale to be about the Shamy. As it should be. It would be a great thing for next season for Raj to come from his summer vacation from visiting his parents to bring back a wife that was arranged. JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE COMEDY THAT COULD BE FROM THAT. getting to know about her. Her clashing with the group. Just all kinds of stuff. Sheldon getting use to someone new. Dinner sitting arrangements.

Howard in short sleeves is so strange

. Howard in short sleeves.

His bedroom is so cute, he just looks so sad in all the pics.

You gotta admit, it's a rough day for anyone when they walk in on their mother doing the deed.  :suicide:

• Like 3

Sheldon's childhood bedroom!!!

Star Wars Sheets!  Didn't adult Sheldon have to return them to Pottery Barn because they kept him awake at night?

• Like 3