The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

You can't always get what you want.

All signs are pointing towards a Shamy finale. So, my condolences.

Im sorry Shamy finalie? When did watching this show mean you need to qualify your self based on who you ship. I get it may be involving their relationship, but that does not mean we have to bicker and go my ship is winning na na na na na haha. I know some like to beleive its that deep, with introspective depth, that because of shamy sik that must mean signs are pointing towards building momentum towards a Shamy 100 Lenny 3, and Howardette retired finalie haha. For all we know the writers are going to blow up the apartments, so now they gotta figure out where they gonna live, who knows! For example Lenny in s2 finalie, that doesent mean it was a Lenny finalue, tbh that would be disengenious to the other characters who all contributed to the great finalie, yes Lenny were the main plot of the finalie, but their are other sub plots, variables etc. That all contribute to the show. While i understand feling excited thar your ship may get majoe air time in the finalie, art the ebd of the day the writers dont write the shamy show or eveb the lennu show. They write foe seven characters, and the big bang theory. What i hope for the finalie, is regardless id lenny all they do is hold hands from now and finalie, doesent guareentee Lenny wont have a big proportiob of the finalie, nothing any of these characters do in subtlties from now and thr finalie, is a pre requisette to what well occur in the finalie. Same goes for all the couples, i beleive the writers take each ep as they come, and main plots happen naturally. For the finalie im kinda sick of its a lenny finalie or shamy, yes involve them prominantly, but nice change if howardette were focusrd, or all the characters were the main focus. Say Lenny either get engaged or on the verge, Shamy mutual kiss or ily, Penny gets a break in her acting career, Howardette have a marrage crisis wheb Howard decides to go bk to space. Anyway just some ideas.

Nothing to do with being a shamy fan

But if I went on here and said that everyone wants the finale about Lenny,would no one make a comment? Edited by Chrismo

I think since everyone really wants the finale to be about the Shamy. As it should be. It would be a great thing for next season for Raj to come from his summer vacation from visiting his parents to bring back a wife that was arranged. JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE COMEDY THAT COULD BE FROM THAT. getting to know about her. Her clashing with the group. Just all kinds of stuff. Sheldon getting use to someone new. Dinner sitting arrangements.

Howard in short sleeves is so strange

. Howard in short sleeves.

Everyone????  I hardly think so.

Edited by ajond
  • Like 2

Try it and see

Doesn't matter to me but it seems to bother you

but it seems to bother you that I questioned a blatantly wrong statement made by a fellow Shamy fan. I'm not sure why you felt the need to get involved. I never questioned that the person had an opinion but when you say everyone thinks a certain way IMO someone is going to make a comment.

While I absolutely adore Lenny, A Shamy finale wouldn't bother me.  However, just to point it out, a Penny and Leonard plot has been part of every season finale.  Season one, first date.  Season two, Penny upset Leonard is leaving.  Season Three, Penny realizes Leonard has ruined dumb guys for her, they sleep together, which confuses Leonard as to their status.  Season four, Penny admits she screwed up by breaking up with him, and Leonard observes Penny and Raj coming from the hall to the bedrooms, apparently after sleeping together.   Season Five, while the main plot was Howard and Bernie's wedding, the impact of the sex proposal was very evident in that episode.  Season six, Leonard leaving for four months and the impact on their relationship.    Now, while I can see them doing some things with Shamy in the finale, they are, based on the history, going to have something to do with Leonard and Penny also.  I think that last year may be a good blueprint.  Shamy for the penultimate and Lenny for the finale, with the others in various subplots.   One thing is that Howard and Bernie's relationship has been very quite and in the background this year, I expect something from them before the end of the season. 

• Like 3

Here's one for ya. SHELDON losing a bet and being forced to watch a HONEY BOO BOO marathon. . He would twitch himself to death.

You don't think the poor guy has been through enough?  He walks in on his mother having sex, PP dies, and now you want to torture him with the likes of HONEY BOO BOO?!  The horror!  (It would be very funny, though.)

• Like 3

You don't think the poor guy has been through enough?  He walks in on his mother having sex, PP dies, and now you want to torture him with the likes of HONEY BOO BOO?!  The horror!  (It would be very funny, though.)

Ya know, whenever honey is collected, some bees are accidently killed, gathering the honey. The bees that die are called Honey, boo boos. Credit(or blame) to Craig Ferguson for that one.

• Like 3

but it seems to bother you that I questioned a blatantly wrong statement made by a fellow Shamy fan. I'm not sure why you felt the need to get involved. I never questioned that the person had an opinion but when you say everyone thinks a certain way IMO someone is going to make a comment.

Firstly, you are right that not everyone wants a Shamy finale. But I think that it was just a poor choice of words rather than a certainty on music snob's behalf that everyone wants a Shamy finale. But you have to admit that even in this thread many people said they would love a Shamy finale plus we all know that the kiss between them is a really big deal and people went wild. Not all people of course :)

So yes you were right at what yoy said but the way you said it wasn't really pretty. You said "does music snob thinks this is the shamy thread??". It wasn't very polite at least by my (and probably Rachel's but not sure) standards. I don't care if that person is Shamy I think we hardly ever talked but your comment was a bit rude.

• Like 1

Oddly enough, I have to kind of agree with Chrismo on this one. I've never liked it when someone presumes to speak for everyone, as in, "the fans think this" or "the fans all want that".

I don't care one way or the other what or whom the finale focuses on, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that "everyone" wants a Shamy finale. I think we all know that isn't true, no matter what our individual personal preferences might be.

ANYWAY, I wouldn't necessarily want Raj to come back with an arranges marriage, but I do think it would be sweet if after all kinds of struggles they end up truly falling in love.

And I can't imagine any scenario where Sheldon would be forced to watch honey boo boo, so that idea doesn't interest me.

I am really looking forward to the Mommy Observation for oh, so many reasons. :). And I want to see all the details of Sheldon's room. I wonder how much of it will be like his current room, the way they echoed the living room set when the guys went to the arctic.

• Like 2

Not everyones like this, but some posters walk on eggshells around these threada, particularly shamys can be a tad sensitive. Some i hear just lurk because they are afraid even an constructive oppossing opinion may rock the boat. Its okat not to like any of the ships, as long as its in reason. I dont think chrismo was being rude but when you basically say shamy finalie suck it up, especially seeing it implys some form of bitterness that shamy dont get enough air time, well they hv seeing most of the main plots this year hv bn shamy. Lots of ppl watch this show, so nt everyone wants a shamy or lenny dominated finalie, like ten said pratically every finalie as involved lenny, regarsless of what antyon says theyre still the most importany couple in the show, theyre the core, they really are the social nuclues of the group, that ties all other relationaships together. Ppl need to stop bickering regardless of who you ship this is the big bang theory, were all on the same team and fandom.. tbh if anything its gonna be a howardette finalie.

• Like 1

Firstly, you are right that not everyone wants a Shamy finale. But I think that it was just a poor choice of words rather than a certainty on music snob's behalf that everyone wants a Shamy finale. But you have to admit that even in this thread many people said they would love a Shamy finale plus we all know that the kiss between them is a really big deal and people went wild. Not all people of course :)

So yes you were right at what yoy said but the way you said it wasn't really pretty. You said "does music snob thinks this is the shamy thread??". It wasn't very polite at least by my (and probably Rachel's but not sure) standards. I don't care if that person is Shamy I think we hardly ever talked but your comment was a bit rude.

What I never can understand is you can say I was rude and wasn't pretty what I said but you can't say that what music snob said was just plain wrong. the same goes with Rachel. Obviously a lot of people want a Shamy finale. Music snob had ample opportunity to correct that statement. It seems you and Rachel have no problem correcting me but you seemed to give music snob a free pass.
  • Like 1

What I never can understand is you can say I was rude and wasn't pretty what I said but you can't say that what music snob said was just plain wrong. the same goes with Rachel. Obviously a lot of people want a Shamy finale. Music snob had ample opportunity to correct that statement. It seems you and Rachel have no problem correcting me but you seemed to give music snob a free pass.

Didn't I just say that you were right?? That means music snob was wrong. When I read the conversation you already had answered Rachel too. I am sorry about that but I happen to believe that wrong isn't as bad as rude. You did very good you said what you thought but you didn't have to say it that way. Like that person is stupid and couldn't tell the thread apart or something(not that one who confuses threads is stupid it has happened to me lol :p ). And honestly Chrismo you always overlook the fact that some Shamy people do like Lenny or people who ship Lenny. Many times in chat we talk about Lenny cause we do care. At least I am. And I am pretty capable of looking beyond Shamy or what the other person is shipping. So, I didn't respond at music snob cause even though I think he was wrong to say that everyone wants something it was something I felt I could overlook but then a whole conversation started and I wanted to say what bothered me cause I am an active member of the Spoiler's thread. Maybe as Skull said I am a bit sensitive(please tell that to the people in my life who just won't stop calling me insensitive) but I felt the need to point out that people(including me) responded to you cause your comment was kind of rude not cause you're Lenny.

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

Basically all I was trying to get across is that the spoiler thread is for everybody and just because somebody mentioned they wanted a shamy final, chrismo questioned it and I gave it the answer I thought was right

If I was wrong then I apologize

Basically all I was trying to get across is that the spoiler thread is for everybody and just because somebody mentioned they wanted a shamy final, chrismo questioned it and I gave it the answer I thought was right

If I was wrong then I apologize

Musicsnob didn't say that he/she wanted a Shamy finale, but said specifically that "everyone" wanted it. That was what Chrismo objected to, and rightly so. Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

I think since everyone really wants the finale to be about the Shamy. As it should be.

I'm confused. Is music snob think this is the Shamy thread?

If my original comment was offensive And rude I apologize. but this is how it all started.

And this illustrates my ppint re qualifying your posts, oh you hv thst view cos ut lenny, my names Luke not Lenny! :p.

Skull would you like to translate?

Sometimes it's hard to make out the posts, we need google translate to include that as a language ;)

• Like 1

Are you blind Rach? As most of you know my keypads stuffed, but considerinf i onlt made a few errors. Point was some try to qualify somea posts, based on who they ship. Just saying you can have a variation of opinions, like liking shamy and lenny.

I think he says "And this illustrates my point requalifying your posts, oh you have that view cause you're lenny,my name's Luke not Lenny". I don't know to whom he is refering tho. And tbh I don't really understand what that means but I am pretty sure that is my fault :)

• Like 1

Are you blind Rach? As most of you know my keypads stuffed, but considerinf i onlt made a few errors. Point was some try to qualify somea posts, based on who they ship. Just saying you can have a variation of opinions, like liking shamy and lenny.

I'm not blind but maybe you should get a new keyboard

I'm not blind but maybe you should get a new keyboard

I said keypad not keyboard, im on my small phone as my laptop is still getting fixed. I just dont see what was so confusing or vague aboit my posts, i meant just cos you ship lenny for instance, doesent mean your biast, just who you choose to ship as a personal preferance. But its not like you have to hold up a sign Lenny here sorry if my response or opinion comes across as biast, ppl should be able to post freely without genralizations all im saying.