The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

In your avatar, are those your grand-babies?  They are adorable!   I agree that I like Leonard without the hoodies.   It is time he dress more his age.   :girlwink:

Yes, 3 out of 5 and thank you so much...

Hey Kasey, Leonard didn't completely get rid of the hoodies as he had on one early in the episode ---- see the scene with him and Penny by the elevator.

I posted in L/P Spoiler Thread that I notice that Leonard didn't have on a hoodie when he and Penny where in her apartment/car scene.  

Hey don't get to happy about the hoodie being gone, I'm sure they will be back.  lol

I missed that hoodie.  Shock from the non hoodie scene I guess...

Well the shirts are a nice change of pace for however long they last... :swoon:

I'd be looking like that, too, if I were posing for a photo with Kaley and Melissa. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

hi everyone, was with kazzie at the tapping on tueday

i do not recall her said anything about a special quest

that had visit the set WAS ASTRONAUT JOE ACABA

from the 6 season dvd.

• Like 4

Little late to the game, but a comment about the pictures...

Sheldon's bedroom in TX looks similar in layout to Howard's old bedroom in Pasadena (when he was with his ma).

Little late to the game, but a comment about the pictures...

Sheldon's bedroom in TX looks similar in layout to Howard's old bedroom in Pasadena (when he was with his ma)

They need to lay out bedrooms in certain ways for filming, angles etc. They built Sheldons bedroom set behind Penny's apartment (well bend the kitchen wall). There is space allocated in the studio for 1 time sets. :)

Talks about having a scene with Kaley [or kayley as he says.] and Johnny 

Wil Wheaton slips up and accidentally lets Leonard and Penny know what happened at the bowling alley?

I'd be looking like that, too, if I were posing for a photo with Kaley and Melissa. :D

I would probably be looking more like Melissa if I got to take a picture with Wil ...

Looking forward to what is happening between him and Lenny?

I like his hat, too.  People in general should wear hats more often.  Kunal has a favorite hat that looks adorable on him.

Wil Wheaton slips up and accidentally lets Leonard and Penny know what happened at the bowling alley?

That would be so great if he did.  Kaley has proven to be able to handle drama well, so can you see Penny's face after he tells her, it would be priceless.

Normally I would be worried about Penny/ Wil, but we know about the Proton ep, so everything is fine.

Normally I would be worried about Penny/ Wil, but we know about the Proton ep, so everything is fine.

You know, I just went back and checked, this is the first time since the bowling alley that Penny and Wil are in the same scene together.

• Like 2

You know, I just went back and checked, this is the first time since the bowling alley that Penny and Wil are in the same scene together.

My crackship is going to sail so hard... I feel it in my bones. 

• Like 1

The character Wil has changed a lot, so maybe he will have a positive influence on them too, as he had on Sheldon.

• Like 1

The character Wil has changed a lot, so maybe he will have a positive influence on them too, as he had on Sheldon.

There are two things I would love to see. One is Penny and Leonard finding out about what happened at the bowling alley. The other is Penny finding out about what Leonard did to get her money back from Kurt. I don't think the Kurt thing will happen, but I have hope that they find out about Wil on one of his appearances.

• Like 4

How can you check something like that?

You find what shows Wil was in, then you can either go to the transcript site and look at those shows, or pull out your DVDs and watch the scenes. I was pretty sure from memory, but I checked just to make sure.

I was passing by a board game store and saw that. Big Bang - The party game. Interesting!!!! :p

post-10321-0-36436800-1394308335_thumb.j

• Like 1

"I thanked the director for the notes he gave me, and returned to my dressing room where I waited to be called back to the stage, to bring Evil Wil Wheaton (who is decidedly less evil than he used to be) back to life"

He says that he is bringing Evil Wil Wheaton back to life.....ummmm

• Like 2