The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

"I thanked the director for the notes he gave me, and returned to my dressing room where I waited to be called back to the stage, to bring Evil Wil Wheaton (who is decidedly less evil than he used to be) back to life"

He says that he is bringing Evil Wil Wheaton back to life.....ummmm

That's just what his character is. I don't think it's meant to mean he's going to be more evil than his last appearance or he's going on Sheldon's list again. Wil plays and Evil version of himself so that's all it means.

Yeah he is not "evil" anymore. I miss him sometimes, it was a more interesting side.

Yeah he is not "evil" anymore. I miss him sometimes, it was a more interesting side.

I miss him too.  I was hoping he was back.

I wonder him being on this episode has anything to do with Penny's acting career, like he is there to give her advice or he helps her to get a role or he sides with Leonard and tries to talk her out of a career in acting?

• Like 2

There are two things I would love to see. One is Penny and Leonard finding out about what happened at the bowling alley. The other is Penny finding out about what Leonard did to get her money back from Kurt. I don't think the Kurt thing will happen, but I have hope that they find out about Wil on one of his appearances.

I always wanted Penny to find out about the money from the girls on a girls night.  Maybe Bernadette accidently mention it when they are discussing how Leonard loves and support her, because Howard told her about it.  I could just picture Penny's expression and what she would do after she found out.

"I thanked the director for the notes he gave me, and returned to my dressing room where I waited to be called back to the stage, to bring Evil Wil Wheaton (who is decidedly less evil than he used to be) back to life"

He says that he is bringing Evil Wil Wheaton back to life.....ummmm

Ewil Wheaton

• Like 1

I wonder him being on this episode has anything to do with Penny's acting career, like he is there to give her advice or he helps her to get a role or he sides with Leonard and tries to talk her out of a career in acting?

If this happened I would not even watch the show any more. I want to end it on the perfect moment. :icon_cry:

• Like 1

Well, he said it felt like he deserved to be there, so I guess it's something good.

I was passing by a board game store and saw that. Big Bang - The party game. Interesting!!!! :p

I have it. Unfortunately no one wants to play against me anymore. :( Probably like everyone else here.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 3

I hope WW gets Penny a gig, and perhaps he expects a little perk for his troubles. Evil indeed. Perhaps the Director's notes asked him to ramp up the 'evil'?

Yes Will helping Penny with her career is brilliant!!!! I would LOVE to see that!!! And if Chloe can talk about her crackship like that then I will do it too. He should help Penny and then Amy should tell him she appreciates what he did for her bestie and Sheldon a while ago and then hugs him. :p :p :p :p ok don't kill me I am just kidding :p :p

• Like 3

So when is the proton turbulence airing? I thought we were supposed to see that episode thursday. Why did they air them out of order?

So when is the proton turbulence airing? I thought we were supposed to see that episode thursday. Why did they air them out of order?

The date for airing isn't known at this time.  Speculation is that they are saving it for the May sweeps, which start on April 24th.  Suspect it will be the 1 May show, as there are mentions of May fourth, in the show.  As to why, we don't know, although it could have been a conflict with Bob Newhart on the week they would have taped it.  

The date for airing isn't known at this time.  Speculation is that they are saving it for the May sweeps, which start on April 24th.  Suspect it will be the 1 May show, as there are mentions of May fourth, in the show.  As to why, we don't know, although it could have been a conflict with Bob Newhart on the week they would have taped it.

I think I remember reading somewhere it was when he could do it. Apparently he was going back to Florida where he lives. I got the impression he doesn't travel as much as he used to. If it is May 1st it could set up a big L/P finale since the Proton episode has Penny proposing (jokingly)and I'm guessing the 8th probably wouldn't have anything to do with them. Thus leaving something big for them in the finale.

Yes Will helping Penny with her career is brilliant!!!! I would LOVE to see that!!! And if Chloe can talk about her crackship like that then I will do it too. He should help Penny and then Amy should tell him she appreciates what he did for her bestie and Sheldon a while ago and then hugs him. :p :p :p :p ok don't kill me I am just kidding :p :p

LOL And then Sheldon gets mad and puts Wil back on the evil list. :p

I would actually die. omg.

I would actually die. omg.

I know... And after that they should fight again or at least Amy say something kind of insulting without realizing.. Did I get too far with that?? I think I'll stop..

Back_away_slowly.gif

:exclamation: TWO STANDBY TICKETS FOR TUESDAY AVAILABLE!!!! :exclamation:

I have two standby tickets for the 3/11 taping of The Big Bang Theory.  I can’t make it because of midterms.  Does anyone know if they are transferrable and if they are does anyone want them?

Please PM or message Inouken on Tumblr if you can go.  

Shouldn't there of been a promo out by now?

It would be nice if there was, but so far there has not been any promo for it found anywhere online.  Maybe tomorrow?

• Like 1

It would be nice if there was, but so far there has not been any promo for it found anywhere online.  Maybe tomorrow?

If they didn't get it finished by Friday, it won't be ready until at least tomorrow, more likely late tomorrow or Tuesday.

:exclamation: TWO STANDBY TICKETS FOR TUESDAY AVAILABLE!!!! :exclamation:

Please PM or message Inouken on Tumblr if you can go.  

Be aware, the 11th taping is at 5:30 now, an hour earlier than normal. AU announced it on the 7th.

Edited by Tensor

post-11344-139446506158_thumb.jpg

Sheldon will go to shopping in episode 20 maybe with amy :D

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

• Like 1

Milo: Got anything for us Big Bang Theory fans?
If you're an employee at a Best Buy, you better run and hide because Dr. Sheldon Cooper is headed your way. Our favorite theoretical physicist will be stopping by for a little shopping in episode 20 and, as always, he's ready to challenge everyone in his path—even the smartest member of the geek squad.

Since it was small enough, just brought the spoiler from eonline over here.

• Like 1