The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

It's episode 19, not 20.

No, episode 7.19 is The Mommy Observation, the spoiler above is for episode 7.20 (going by taping schedule, not airing schedule).   Remember the numbers are off because episode 7.17 was the PP episode that is yet to air and will probably air as episode 7.l21 or 7.22.   But we are going by taping schedule since that matches the script covers and what spoilers we know.   :girlwink:

No, episode 7.19 is The Mommy Observation, the spoiler above is for episode 7.20 (going by taping schedule, not airing schedule).   Remember the numbers are off because episode 7.17 was the PP episode that is yet to air and will probably air as episode 7.l21 or 7.22.   But we are going by taping schedule since that matches the script covers and what spoilers we know.   :girlwink:

Yes, I remember, and it's still 7.19 for me (because it actually airs as 7.19 lol)

Edited by FileXxX

Yes, I remember, and it's still 7.19 for me (because it actually airs as 7.19 lol)

Well, it's 7.20.  That's what the cover says.

Edited by Tensor

Well, it's 7.20.  That's what the cover says.

I KNOW, lol. But I'm trying to make it less confusing and actually call it 7.19, because IT IS the 19th episode to air. We won't call the Proton episode 7.17, just because it was the 17th episode taped.

I KNOW, lol. But I'm trying to make it less confusing and actually call it 7.19, because IT IS the 19th episode to air. We won't call the Proton episode 7.17, just because it was the 17th episode taped.

So, should we call the Proton episode 7.21 or possibly 7.22? :p

So, should we call the Proton episode 7.21 or possibly 7.22? :p

I call it "Proton episode", since we don't know about the airing date.

None of us actually know or should know whether the eonline! source is talking about episode 7.20 airing or production, they could be talking about the March 25th taping for all we know. It is also possible they are talking about tomorrow's but I wouldn't rule it out so quickly..

None of us actually know or should know whether the eonline! source is talking about episode 7.20 airing or production, they could be talking about the March 25th taping for all we know. It is also possible they are talking about tomorrow's but I wouldn't rule it out so quickly..

True, but typically Milo (and any of those media folks that do the quickie spoilers) are talking about the next episode that is being taped or aired.  We know it wasn't in The Mommy Observation, so it likely means the episode that they are taping this week if that is the case, since it will be the next one to air. ;)

Just saw the BBT during HIMYM!!  It was great!

" I just saw my mommy with a naked man, trying to be a mommy again."

• Like 2

I just saw it too. it was like 5 seconds long with that line. He looked so upset. bahaha

• Like 1

Damn I cocked up that line in the report! Sorry guys!

#failure.

I was surprised they showed that clip. Would have thought they would have saved that for Thursday.

Damn I cocked up that line in the report! Sorry guys!

#failure.

You should be ashamed.

• Like 1

So much for having you doing reports anymore. :p

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

Leaving the fandom. FOEVER.

Is there a "dislike" button?