The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

SRAM, check your PM

Got it that's.

Concerning Sheldon hugging Penny, is that on a side, because I missed it. I could actually see Penny getting upset with Leonard for not seeming to care about her, maybe even mad.

It is obvious what is going to happen, AMy will sleep with a stranger, cheating and destroying Shamy. Penny will seek comfort in Sheldon, because like she always feared, Leonard is tired of her. Sheldon will hug Penny because he has always loved her. SHENNY

It's funny when it won't be happening to me......

Child_eating_popcorn.jpg

Got it that's.

Concerning Sheldon hugging Penny, is that on a side, because I missed it. I could actually see Penny getting upset with Leonard for not seeming to care about her, maybe even mad.

No it's extrapolation. We really don't even know if she is upset( I'm pretty sure she would be, more insecurity for her). It appears she's puzzled by the disconnection and she was saying she missed him, then Leonard interrupted because of he drinking game. And that's where it ends.

It is obvious what is going to happen, AMy will sleep with a stranger, cheating and destroying Shamy. Penny will seek comfort in Sheldon, because like she always feared, Leonard is tired of her. Sheldon will hug Penny because he has always loved her. SHENNY

huh, even not in nightmare :icon_wink:

i don't know, i still ship Sheldon with Zazzles :3

SHAZZLES <3

Sheldon and Ramona. Or, as Sheldon calls it ....My Shamona

• Like 7

I see. Very helpful! Thank you Phantagrae and Disgusted! (that sounds odd....what about thank you Hooligan Minstrel and Unforgiven? No, that sounds like a cult....Er, thank you BOTH)

As for being unhappy about Sheldon potentially hugging Penny, I really don't think folk need fret. I understand that Sheldon is generally very retentive with his physical affection towards Amy, but it is potentially a bigger "deal" to hug someone you're romantically involved with, so perhaps that's why he's been avoiding it. I mean, he's hugged Wil Wheaton for goodness sake! AND Professor Proton. I presume that's not romantic. In the latter case I certainly HOPE not.....If he does comfort Penny, well that's grand! They've been too uppity with each other lately. And it shows he's getting better at expressing himself and becoming more empathetic. That can only be good for the S/A situation.

Leonard and the whole boat farrago sounds hilarious. But what the devil actually happens? He's talking to Penny on the phone, gets distracted, and...hangs up? Elaboration please, anyone, when you have the chance....

Ta very much again.

I don't think there will be a hug.

Sheldon will probably be annoying Penny all the time and she'll work out that it's because he's misses Leonard. They both admit they are missing him. Then they Skype Leonard or something and that will be it. LOL!

I don't think there will be a hug.

Sheldon will probably be annoying Penny all the time and she'll work out that it's because he's misses Leonard. They both admit they are missing him. Then they Skype Leonard or something and that will be it. LOL!

agreed . But I can't deny that it opens to a lot of future script. The most likely would be the fact that Penny is concerned about Leonard "individualisation", being so "well" without her while she is missing him. Not directly of course, but it could be a guide line for the rest of the season, a way to rebalance the relationship.

• Like 2

It's one of two things. SRAM is making a joke. Or it's a double bluff and he's really saying what he secretly wants. :) heheheh.

haha don't worry I understood it :icon_wink: but anyway, in both cases, It is horrible ^^ .

agreed . But I can't deny that it opens to a lot of future script. The most likely would be the fact that Penny is concerned about Leonard "individualisation", being so "well" without her while she is missing him. Not directly of course, but it could be a guide line for the rest of the season, a way to rebalance the relationship.

I've raised something like this on the L/P spoiler thread. It would be funny to turn the tables but there should be no tit-for-tat. I hope they don't play it that Penny has to suffer to work off any presumed bad karma. She might feel bad for her own past actions or just want to do better by him for his own sake. Also Leonard shouldn't go off and run up bad karma of his own. But TPTB do need to wind up the funny spring.

S&P have probably been trying to call L like four hundred times and he is too busy iceberging.  :icon_idea:  it sounds like sheldon is excited that they got through to him

• Like 2

I hope they don't play it that Penny has to suffer to work off any presumed bad karma. She might feel bad for her own past actions or just want to do better by him for his own sake. Also Leonard shouldn't go off and run up bad karma of his own. But TPTB do need to wind up the funny spring.

Agreed again. IMO, going into that way can only be positive for the Lenny. The relationship may also be rebalanced without Penny necessarely feeling too bad for her previous behaviour towards him or feeling insecure ( She should, but no ) Instead, she will realize that he is an adult and no longer a little puppy begging for affection and commitment. Maybe in that way, she could solve her own commitment issue, feeling at ease and not pushed ( big similarities with Sheldon's behaviour by the way )

I must visit the Lenny Thread sometimes :)

• Like 2

It's one of two things. SRAM is making a joke. Or it's a double bluff and he's really saying what he secretly wants. :) heheheh.

Joke.....Joke .......,. Joke.........JOKE

• Like 1

Agreed again. IMO, going into that way can only be positive for the Lenny. The relationship may also be rebalanced without Penny necessarely feeling too bad for her previous behaviour towards him or feeling insecure ( She should, but no ) Instead, she will realize that he is an adult and no longer a little puppy begging for affection and commitment. Maybe in that way, she could solve her own commitment issue, feeling at ease and not pushed ( big similarities with Sheldon's behaviour by the way )

I must visit the Lenny Thread sometimes :)

I like this idea, especially the part about Sheldon's behaviour being similar to Penny's. Its something i've noticed too. They both need alot of time to deal with certain things, in his case intimacy, and in hers, commitment. and yes, you should visit the Lenny thread, from what i hear they are all really cool people over there... ;)

Also, i really dont think Sheldon will hug Penny, and i dont really think Penny will get that upset either. She might be a little shocked, maybe even a little sad, but i dont think she is going to need to cry on Sheldon's shoulder. I have made the mistake of reading too much into the sides before (the valentines episode, lenny proposal, it was crazy) so im not going to do it again and save any real judgement for when the taping reports come out!  :)

How did anyone make the jump to Sheldon and Penny hugging from those sides?

That's called panicking and worst-case-scenario thinking.

• Like 2

ARE THERE ANY TAPING REPORTS YET?

. No, first taping is Aug 20th. The problem is none of the regulars have tickets. Quite a few are on standby for the second taping. Usual procedure is to show the previous episode at the taping. So if there are no reports for the first, we may get some information on it in the reports for the second taping.
  • Like 1

. No, first taping is Aug 20th. The problem is none of the regulars have tickets. Quite a few are on standby for the second taping. Usual procedure is to show the previous episode at the taping. So if there are no reports for the first, we may get some information on it in the reports for the second taping.

Really! No one! Oh the horror of it all!

Really! No one! Oh the horror of it all!

Not even on the other site.

i have a guy on twitter, but its unlikely we will get a report. and there will be more people popping up on twitter closer to the time...

As for Howard and Raj, again, all we're getting here is a glimpse of Raj attempting to talk to one girl--and we see that the HR lady is back. I think that's interesting. Howard mentions that her husband left her--I predict that Raj might end up hitting on her... And I'm guessing that her reappearance isn't necessarily about the tenure issue...

Art imitates life. In real life the actress and her SO recently split.

Sheldon and Ramona. Or, as Sheldon calls it ....My Shamona

Sheldon and Martha:  Shartha

Edited by eirwinrommel