The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Thank you to thegwielo from Tumblr for this summary (who attended the taping tonight)

Sheldon and Amy are having date night at her place and as he is leaving and in the doorway, Amy says "Its date night, aren’t you forgetting something?" and Sheldon responds "Oh...youre right." He walks right up to her and kisses her much in the same fashion as the train kiss. It was almost as long too! And what made it really cute was they had a little banter with each other while kissing about video game controllers.

Love that it's another long kiss, but Amy has to remind him?

Not sure about that...

I can't feel my legs.

They fucking talk while kissing. I am so done.

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 5

They have a banter between kisses oh my god that's one of my dream scenarios I m shaking uncontrollably Omfg

• Like 3

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

I think I will love that episode!!! I mean OH MY GOD!! We were trying to speculate if they are going to include kissing in the relationship agreement if we are going to see them kissing again and they do it after every date night?????? OH MY GOD

• Like 2

Thank you to thegwielo from Tumblr for this summary (who attended the taping tonight)

Sheldon and Amy are having date night at her place and as he is leaving and in the doorway, Amy says "Its date night, aren’t you forgetting something?" and Sheldon responds "Oh...youre right." He walks right up to her and kisses her much in the same fashion as the train kiss. It was almost as long too! And what made it really cute was they had a little banter with each other while kissing about video game controllers.

The whole premise of Shamy in the episode is that Sheldon is deciding between getting an Xbox One or PS4. The head on shoulder scene is at Best Buy after an all day, unsuccessful attempt at deciding. Sheldon has a sad tone and Amy is just tired. I'd describe it as an "i give up" moment for both of them.

I'm not sure if I'll manage to wait till the ep airs......

Ah.... Thank you Star and thegwielo!!!!

You made my month..... OMG.... My life couldn't be better.

I can't even...............

I almost forgot he liked it. He loved it, damn!!!!

ATSKA

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm
  • Like 5

So I just watched tbbt paleyfest in its entirety to counterbalance my incessant urges to refresh this forum; lying in wait for taping details...and THIS is what I come back to?! I didn't need to sleep tonight anway. It's fine. No big deal.

A banter-filled SIK, a non disastrous date for Raj, Penny career growth...almost too good to be true!

• Like 4

My faith is restored!!!! OMC!!!!

• Like 5

Oh my, can´t wait to see the episode. Another SIK, so great

But there is a two weeks break before the airing, right? :(

Aw man!!! Two weeks?? Aaaaagh I can't wait that long gimmmmmmmmmmmme the second SIK :D

• Like 1

Actually, three weeks before the next episode. After Thursday, March 13, 2014, the next broadcast isn't until April 3.

Actually, three weeks before the next episode. After Thursday, March 13, 2014, the next broadcast isn't until April 3.

Oh well, a very, very early Bday present for me then :D

I wondered what Howard, Bernadette and Leonard did in this episode, thanks. Wow, two SIK's in such a short time, I wonder if Sheldon and Amy are moving so quickly so both couples can move in together soon? This episode sounds really funny.

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 3