The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Thank you Lionne for the report it is awesome!!!

Can't wait for this to air!!

One question== Did you fell that Sheldon's indecision meant anything else?  Like for the future.  

Thank you so much Lio! Amazing on the details!

I was just wondering what you meant with Mayim and Jim exchanging "quips"? I got like a hundred explanations for that word when looking it up!

Were they joking or was it more like teasing each other?

Did you hear anything they said or did you just see them laughing?

• Like 1

You can't hear anything on the stage when it's between takes, no. I just mean that in the cold open, Kaley sat on the arm of the couch, and Johnny kept circling back to talk to her, while Jim paced the hallway, rehearsing with his cards and acting things out like a mad man. Jim stopped to talk to people sometimes, but mostly he would always be pacing and reciting his lines to himself.

When he was with Mayim in the Best Buy store, they would kinda circle each other, and keep throwing remarks at each other. So they were almost circling each other, this one wandering to the side to walk and keep warm, talking to the other, and they just kept kinda weaving around, talking to each other and exchanging observations. One might take two steps away from the other to look at something on the set, and the other would half follow, but circling to the side - it was just funny and very adorable. It was like they both wanted to keep pacing around in order to keep warm, and to work on their energy, but they didn't want to be too far away from each other because they kept talking.

I should note that in other scenes, Simon and Melissa talked a lot as well. I could see that they would put their food down in the scene where Howard is in the large, comfortable chair and Bernie is sitting next to him in the wooden chair. They did a LOT of "pick ups" of that scene, and in between, Simon and Melissa were chattering away and had to pull themselves out of conversation when it was time to film. Johnny and Kaley did the same thing a lot, and Kaley was the sort to sort of stay in one place, but Johnny would go to her, and they would talk and whisper in each other's ear, then Johnny would bound off and shadow box microphones and touch people on the shoulder, and get his hair brushed, and then he'd bound back to Kaley, and they would talk, then he'd bound off and get his glasses, and then he would bound back to her and they would talk some more. Johnny also spent a lot of time talking to Steve Molaro, which was always interesting because something about them kinda mirrors each other.

Kunal liked to dance a lot during the downtime. He reminded me of me - constantly dancing a little bit, even when there's no music. Definitely funny, though, from what I saw, of the canon pairings being paired up and chattering and being very close off-camera during the breaks as well.

My favorite part, though, was the guy who kept taking Leonard's glasses. It just amused me that this one guy, as part of his job, was, "handle the glasses between takes." He would put them into the V of his teeshirt, and there was, in general, with Mayim and Melissa as well, a lot of glasses handing off.

. This little insight (to me) is just as great as the report. Thank you SO much for sharing these "between take " items!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 3

@Lio, it's impossible for me to be grateful enough. It's a wonderful report, very detailed and with all Majim cutiness, that you shared right in the time. You can't imagine how happy I am. Also one more person not from this forum is telling you"Thanks so much for all the feelings you granted". For you: 

Brittana_hug2.gif

• Like 4

Lionne, you said "HDTV2." By chance, did this perhaps happen to be HD-DVD? Because given Sheldon's apparent streak of picking the wrong team, I'd say that he meant HD-DVD, which lost the high-def format war to Blu-ray...

• Like 2

Lionne that behind the scenes report was awesome, great observations.

thanks thanks thanks for the report Lio :girlsmile: , love the in between takes!

can´t wait to watch this episode!!!!

Thanks for the report.  I do hope the way the episode is shown when it airs is better than what appears.  I do look forward to the conversation with Will Wheaton.  I have often wondered why they did not have Penny get career advice from him from time to time.  Also, with Sheldon getting to know James Earl Jones so well, I wonder if there is a story line in there for Penny.

• Like 1

Thank you Lionne!

I have a long day of work ahead of me,  but I am so happy I don't care~  ^_^  I love everybody todayyy.... weeee

*hugs everybody*

• Like 2

Thank you, Lio, for the great report!

I think if I had stayed up last night to wait for it I would never have been able to sleep!  Sounds like a really funny, really great episode--too bad we have to wait so long for it!! :p

Also, you got to watch The Mommy Observation--how did you like it?  I heard there was a line about demon weasels?  So fitting for your avatar... :p

Thanks again.  I don't think I'm going to get much accomplished at work today with all this internal squeeing--that kiss scene!!!!!!!  Holy cows!!!

ETA: GREAT NEWS about the renewal!!  Now I've got at least 3 more years to hope for the chance to attend a taping... :(

Edited by phantagrae

Lio...thank you for the amazing report, the amazing BTS insight and for sharing such detail. It is going to be such an awesome episode. I really can't wait to see it.

Love the Variety article as well, although I anticipated this, but it is good to see it in print. ;)

• Like 1

I'm so happy I'm almost done with work. I'm going home to have a Shamy marathon.

I am so doing that when I get home!! :)

3 more seasons!!! :dancer:

Today is sunny and quite warm, my calendar tells me we are March 12th, and yet it so looks like Christmas!!!

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 2