The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Hmm the episode was okay, but not as good as I expected.

I liked the Mary/Sheldon interactions, but the rest was pretty mediocre.

• Like 2

I will laugh so hard if Serial Apist turns out to be the snowball that gets Penny's career going. Particularly given the "shock & horror!" expressed here to Leonard's pride in her work and that she got the girls out onscreen. LOL.

It took me a minute to figure out that getting "the girls out" didn't mean Amy and Bernie were on set with her.  SMH at myself.

• Like 4

They're acting like Serial Apeist is becoming a cult classic, which might mean good things for Penny's career in the long run.

I would love that! When I first heard of Serial Apeist, my mind immediately jumped to Sharknado lol.

• Like 4

It took me a minute to figure out that getting "the girls out" didn't mean Amy and Bernie were on set with her. SMH at myself.

A minute? I thought you ran with that racy Shamy crowd. They can make ME blush. Sydney Morning Herald indeed...eta . Sorry' forgot the :). This made me laugh too. :)

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 2

A minute? I thought you ran with that racy Shamy crowd. They can make ME blush. Sydney Morning Herald indeed...eta . Sorry' forgot the :). This made me laugh too. :)

Oh, I'm a Shamy but they can make me blush, too.  I don't have a crush on anyone on the show.  I'm a little jealous of all the time Kunal gets to spend with Cinnamon, but that's different.  :)

• Like 3

I agree that Sheldon's indecisions/Shamy's plot is the C plot in terms of importance, and to be honest I really like that it is because I agree that if they are kissing in a C plot it means they're trying to establish it as a regular thing that does not require special plots to happen, and all I can say is "About time!". I don't think they can progress them if they keep holding everything back for big moments; at some point things need to become routine.

Agree 100%. Of course it will always be a huge deal to us, but the writers/producers know if they want them to progress, they can't wait only til sweeps to make something happen. And it's SO exciting that they're making their physical relationship seem so natural so soon. :D

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 5

Hmm the episode was okay, but not as good as I expected.

I liked the Mary/Sheldon interactions, but the rest was pretty mediocre.

I agree. It was ok. I always judge an episode on how much I laugh/like it after the second time I watch it. This time not so much (at all).

Agree 100%. Of course it will always be a huge deal to us, but the writers/producers know if they want them to progress, they can't wait only til sweeps to make something happen. And it's SO exciting that they're making their physical relationship seem so natural so soon. :D

So soon?

You are sounding like Sheldon :)

• Like 3

The Mommy episode definitely had its moments.  Laurie was wonderful as always and I really liked how Sheldon actually had two non-smarmy talks with Howard.  It's like what happened finally made Sheldon treat Howard like the true friend he is.

And THANK YOU to Lio for the report on the next taping. *swoons*  I wonder if the writers will wait for them to have sex until the final season, if then?

• Like 2

I am still hoping for a great scene in the future, where Leonard and Penny walk in the apartment to find Sheldon and Amy making out in his spot. Penny will go crazy of course on Leonard's poor arm.

Yeah and Leonard having his "WTF did I enter an alternate universe" face!! Plus fangirling Penny ----> <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 7

I SO WANT TO KNOW if lips are moving and where Amy's hands are...

That will hold me over for 19 days... 

BBTGuy, Lio please remember every little detail .. pleaaaaaase :p

• Like 2

From what I remember, the kiss had a very similar look to the train kiss when they are both fully upright, so I would say their lips weren't moving that noticeably. I don't remember where Amy's hands were exactly (Lio might remember both better than me) but they were definitely not up in the air this time around. It was so sad that they only shot the kiss twice. I believe my my words when I saw it all happen were "OH SHIT!!!" haha cause I was expecting some funny line about video games to come from Sheldon and Amy to get annoyed. But I must say I was pleasantly surprised. All I know is you all will not be disappointed :)

Now I'm even more excited and closer to death....

• Like 3

Leonard HAS to walk in to seeing Shamy doing something. He's done it twice already. (Star Trek-style doctor and Fun with Flags.) I feel it's like a tradition hahaha

I'm dying to see Shamy making out on his spot.

Most definitely.  He simply must walk in on them doing something that is very Shamy, but at the same time very intimate.   :girlwink:

• Like 6

Yeah and Leonard having his "WTF did I enter an alternate universe" face!! Plus fangirling Penny ----> <3 <3 <3 <3

It would probably end in a competition between Shamy and Lenny. I need that, lol.

What do you think guys ? Lucy or Yvette or Emily ? I think yvette would be good for raj

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

What do you think guys ? Lucy or Yvette or Emily ? I think yvette would be good for raj

I'm reserving judgment til I see the next episode.  Lio said it made her think there was something between him and Emily.

For a while, I've been wanting Raj to have a win romantically.  It doesn't have to end in a relationship, but he needs a confidence boost.  Maybe he decides a girl isn't right for him, rather than just being willing to accept any female attention he gets.  This plot of Emily and Lucy both being interested in him at the same time might be just the ticket.

The one, whom he'd really love...

All three.  As long as he doesn't have sex with any of them, she can date all three, according to the girls.  I'd like to see ladies man Raj for a change instead of pathetic Raj.  He could bring them around one at a time to Thai and Pizza nights, then the girls can screen them.

• Like 3

Is there a taping this Tuesday?

No, the next one is March 25.  There is a Table Read Wednesday though...so hopefully a new script cover.  :girlwink:

Honestly, I like the way the script showed a "new" Raj that is willing to date multiple women at the same time and sort of just see where things lead him.  I think there is nothing wrong with him enjoying being single and dating around for a while.   I would like to see him as a content single first and then when he is comfortable that he has a lot to offer a woman (which he does already, but he doesn't believe it himself yet), then he can think about looking for the right girl.  But I think it is good they are not tying him down to any one girl for a while.   it is realistic and also allows them to utilize multiple talents that all may bring different aspects to Raj out.   With Lucy, we saw him become more dominant (even if a bit too overbearing).  With Yvette he had more of an equal and wasn't looking for romance so could just befriend her.  With Emily we will see what they bring out in this next episode with each other, but she definitely sounds at least like an equal to him.   She may bring out confidence in him because she is not pressuring him to only date her.   All three actresses are good actresses and this way the show can leverage their talents (and possibly other actresses as well) and see where things go down the road.  

The issue I see with Raj is they made him either a jerk or too girly and no where in between.   I think by dating all these different women, he may level out and get to a place where he becomes more believable as a love interest for a woman.   Right now he comes across as a better BFF to her than love interest (or becomes a jerk, one or the other).   He needs to learn how to be somewhere where he doesn't get walked all over, but doesn't turn into a jerk either and can show a bit more of his manly side.    This story they are opening up will possibly help do that.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 6