The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Kaley tweeted about it. Of course, their new house is less than five miles from the epicenter.

• Like 1

I was watching this programme made for the UK about tbbt. It was during season 5 and the presenter asked everyone at the end what they though would happen for their characters. Kaley wanted Penny to end up with Leonard and to quit her job. He also asked Kunal is he thought Raj would be able to talk to women without alcohol, Simon if Howard would move away from his mother and I think he asked Jim if he and Amy would have a test tube baby. How weird is it that most of these came true?

True, but I still think there are a lot of differences between Raj and Leonard, even when Leonard was still very insecure. The main one being that Leonard didn't just chase any woman that looked his way and was very much focused on Penny for most of the show. He was/is desperate when it comes to Penny, but not just any woman just as long as he's not alone. I think that's an important difference between the two.

The big thing with Leonard is that every girl he was with went after him, even Penny started their relationship when he came back from the North Pole. Any girl he actually tried to pick up failed, all his hookups went for him. I think everyone of them also hinted that the reason they were attracted to him was because he was cute, even Penny. He may not be tall and muscular, but he has cute down to a science. He is like one of Penny's Carebears, when she hugs him, she basically engulfs him.

• Like 1

Me too. I had to go to work this morning. Now I'm suck at work watching BBT with my coworkers :D

Ditto.  :-(

No, but I am stuck in a snowstorm in Virginia. Another one...

Where do you live?  I'm in Richmond.

Ditto.  :-(

Where do you live?  I'm in Richmond.

Currently in Harrisonburg, but I'm from Purcellville. 

• Like 1

I'm going to the April 15th taping you guys! I'm so excited. :D :D :D HUGE thanks to Chloe!

I'll save my bail money for you

• Like 3

I'll save my bail money for you

Bahah, I think you might have to.

• Like 2

I'm going to the April 15th taping you guys! I'm so excited. :D :D :D HUGE thanks to Chloe!

I am so happy for you Maddie!!!! I hope it will be a great episode and you'll have a great time :)

• Like 3

I'm so excited for Maddie! :D

Have fun hun! xx

• Like 3

Is that the finale?  It'll almost certainly be a May sweeps ep.

• Like 2

Congratulations, Maddie and have a wonderful time!!!

• Like 1

The big thing with Leonard is that every girl he was with went after him, even Penny started their relationship when he came back from the North Pole. Any girl he actually tried to pick up failed, all his hookups went for him. I think everyone of them also hinted that the reason they were attracted to him was because he was cute, even Penny. He may not be tall and muscular, but he has cute down to a science. He is like one of Penny's Carebears, when she hugs him, she basically engulfs him.

True. Yes you are right Leonard is a lot different from Raj. I guess I was thinking Leonard had been kind of desperate in that he rarely could say no to anyone prior to season 6.

Edited by djsurrey

WHILE PENNY AND RAJ FACE DIFFICULT LIFE DECISIONS, AMY HELPS SHELDON THROUGH THE EVEN GREATER HELL OF CHOOSING A NEW GAMING SYSTEM, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3

“The Indecision Amalgamation” – While Raj is wracked with guilt when he tries to date two women at once, Penny wrestles with whether to take a role in a cheesy movie and Sheldon is torn trying to choose between two gaming systems, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 3 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

• Like 8

WHILE PENNY AND RAJ FACE DIFFICULT LIFE DECISIONS, AMY HELPS SHELDON THROUGH THE EVEN GREATER HELL OF CHOOSING A NEW GAMING SYSTEM, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3

“The Indecision Amalgamation” – While Raj is wracked with guilt when he tries to date two women at once, Penny wrestles with whether to take a role in a cheesy movie and Sheldon is torn trying to choose between two gaming systems, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 3 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Thanks for posting this, Chloe!  This should tide me over until the pics come out.   :girlsigh:

I wonder if the writers will incorporate the big science news into the show:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/tech/innovation/big-bang-gravitational-waves/index.html?hpt=hp_t5.

The discovery announced on Monday, was the verification of a prediction of inflation.  Inflation predicted a specific way light would be polarized and that polarization was found.  Inflation is a major part of and is required by, the Big Bang Theory.  This discovery shows that Gravitational Waves exist and if becomes major experimental  support for The Big Bang Theory.  This pretty much demonstrates that the Big Bang Theory, is correct.  Bill Prady was asked on Monday, in light of the experimental  data, whether or not the series was going to be called, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, The Big Bang Fact, next year.

This paper is the one that Monday's announcement was based on.   This paper describes B-Mode polarization detection using an instrument ( POLARBEAR ) different from the one used in Monday's announcement.  For those who are interested here is a discussion of Gravitational Waves.

• Like 6

Sean Carroll explains the science news. He's a cosmologist(an astrophysicist who specializes in the beginning, evolution, and end of the universe) at CAL-TECH. I wonder if he knows the guys?
  • Like 5