The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

I'm going to the April 15th taping you guys! I'm so excited. :D :D :D HUGE thanks to Chloe!

Congratulations! I hope you have a fantastic time. That being episode 7.23, my money is on you seeing Penny officially as Leonard to marry her! If so, what an episode to be able to be there in person! Good luck and have a great time!

• Like 2

Congratulations! I hope you have a fantastic time. That being episode 7.23, my money is on you seeing Penny officially as Leonard to marry her! If so, what an episode to be able to be there in person! Good luck and have a great time!

What makes you think she'll actually propose?

What makes you think she'll actually propose?

Nothing scientific. Just my wishful thinking. Plus, because of my wishful thinking, I got the impression that she was so determine in the next Prof. Proton episode that her proposal wasn't official because she had already began planning how she was going to seriously ask Leonard to marry her.

I've been wrong more times than right. But I'm just feeling it's still happening this season.

Nothing scientific. Just my wishful thinking. Plus, because of my wishful thinking, I got the impression that she was so determine in the next Prof. Proton episode that her proposal wasn't official because she had already began planning how she was going to seriously ask Leonard to marry her.

I've been wrong more times than right. But I'm just feeling it's still happening this season.

I'm not trying to say that it's not going to happen, just wondering about your thoughts.

I can see it going either way--either she finally proposes for real (and their engagement will be loooooong), or some other major thing happens, like a big role, or whatever.

And I do wonder if there will be another Raj breakthrough, since he seems to be making some progress on the lady front.  Plus, Sheldon and Amy will likely have some kind of big moment (not necessarily anyting super major or life-changing) toward the end, like last season.

So I wonder if they'll do like last season and give Shamy their effective finale in 7x23 and then Lenny their big thing in the official finale, 7x24, and then put in something for maybe Howardette and/or Raj/? in either of those two episodes.

I open to all of it. :)

I'm not trying to say that it's not going to happen, just wondering about your thoughts.

I can see it going either way--either she finally proposes for real (and their engagement will be loooooong), or some other major thing happens, like a big role, or whatever.

And I do wonder if there will be another Raj breakthrough, since he seems to be making some progress on the lady front.  Plus, Sheldon and Amy will likely have some kind of big moment (not necessarily anyting super major or life-changing) toward the end, like last season.

So I wonder if they'll do like last season and give Shamy their effective finale in 7x23 and then Lenny their big thing in the official finale, 7x24, and then put in something for maybe Howardette and/or Raj/? in either of those two episodes.

I open to all of it. :)

I said 7.23 for Lenny because I was giving Shamy 7.24. However, it is just as plausible the other way around. I mean if they want a cliffhanger with Lenny. Then they could do it in the finale with Penny then getting a job where she has to leave for months. But the last two episodes will be mainly Lenny and Shamy in whichever order with H/B and Raj as the plot B. But that's just my guess.

I also have the feeling she'll be either proposing or Leonard moving in with her, it's going to depend on how the writers play it, as a Lenny finale this year also(whatever episode it's in). They made soooo much progress last year, in the relationship, but the cloud over them was Penny's then current job with a lack of progress as an actress. Plus Penny's uncomfortableness with Leonard moving in.

Just this year, she's gotten as many offers of paying jobs as she had in the previous six years combined and she's left The Cheesecake Factory, for good, now that Leonard is fully supporting her. They have become even more comfortable with each other this year ( despite their occasional back and forth), that I can't picture her being all that upset by the idea now.

That's not the couple Maddie wants to see have a big plot

• Like 4

I also have the feeling she'll be either proposing or Leonard moving in with her, it's going to depend on how the writers play it, as a Lenny finale this year also(whatever episode it's in). They made soooo much progress last year, in the relationship, but the cloud over them was Penny's then current job with a lack of progress as an actress. Plus Penny's uncomfortableness with Leonard moving in.

Just this year, she's gotten as many offers of paying jobs as she had in the previous six years combined and she's left The Cheesecake Factory, for good, now that Leonard is fully supporting her. They have become even more comfortable with each other this year ( despite their occasional back and forth), that I can't picture her being all that upset by the idea now.

If Leonard moves in with her do you think Raj will move in with Sheldon?  Amy tried to move in with him in 6.15 and she tried to get him to move in with her in 7.16 so I don't see that happening.

Okay my prediction, 7.23 will have Penny become engaged to Leonard. 7.24 will have the engagement party which will have a drunk Amy and Sheldon flirting with each other. The last scene of 7.24 will be of Amy waking up, hungover, a man's arms around her. When she turns it will be Sheldon and the scene will end, making us all wait till next season to learn if they had sex or not.

Or none of that will happen and Penny will go away to do a movie and we will have to wait till next season to find out what happened.

• Like 7

Bill tweeted this instead of the script cover. Rude! :p

BjGzEVlCAAAcTTt.jpg

All the awards to whoever can read Molaros script. 

I tried blowing it up but no luck.  :girlsad:

BjGzEVlCAAAcTTt.jpg

Ack! Is there anyone able to get a close-up!!!!! You will have my undying love if you are able and post the picture!

• Like 1

Must be something special then? I dunno... Bill, why are you such an ass? xD

CTRL + Mouse wheel for zoom. I'm on my phone.

Edited by FileXxX

Can't see anything on the script but I can see jims name card, no idea who is sitting next to him though

I think the name card next to him says Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, but I could be wrong.

I think the name card next to him says Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, but I could be wrong.

I would think it would be Mayim.

• Like 1

I wonder if they have the same seats every week at the tableread or if they change them depending on the storylines of the script.

Maybe they have it as the the way it is on the credits, Jim Kaley Johnny simon kunal Melissa and Mayim

Edited by rachelshamyfan

I wonder if they have the same seats every week at the tableread or if they change them depending on the storylines of the script.

Maybe they change them depending on the number of scenes the actor has. The closer to the director, the more scenes they have? It looks like Johnny and Jim are the closest with Simon and Kunal sitting next to Johnny.......I think.

Edited by certifiedotakuandfangirl

Your right. Kaley traditionally sits next to Jim.

I think it says Kaley's full name too, hers is the longest out of the cast and it's a pretty long name on the card.

tumblr_inline_n2p693xT9l1r5zf3v.jpg

looks kinda long.... i think i might see sheldon. lol

• Like 1

BjGzEVlCAAAcTTt.jpg

I love all the little details--the cover on the tables (heaven forbid they sit at a bare table! :p ), the pencil cups and water bottles.  Is the box of kleenex in case Steve starts crying? :p

So that must be Jim's blue-cover script sitting there on the table with a pen or something (looks like a cheap PaperMate pen...)

And some crew lackey setting out the name cards and stuff.

Someone else's stuff is on the far end of the table--a jacket and a script are down there--maybe Mayim or Melissa (on the other side of Kunal.)  Or maybe it's a guest actor or something because the chair doesn't look like the black chairs that the cast is using (and there are all those white chairs in the background--would those be for crew people who might need to make notes about technical stuff?)

I'd love to sit in on a table read.

Fun stuff--but dang it, Bill! :p

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3