The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

I love all the little details--the cover on the tables (heaven forbid they sit at a bare table! :p ), the pencil cups and water bottles.  Is the box of kleenex in case Steve starts crying? :p

So that must be Jim's blue-cover script sitting there on the table with a pen or something (looks like a cheap PaperMate pen...)

And some crew lackey setting out the name cards and stuff.

Fun stuff--but dang it, Bill! :p

Not to miss the chairs with their names on it :)

Not to miss the chairs with their names on it :)

Oh yeah, I know that.  I was looking at the less obvious stuff.  And I was wondering if that's Jim and maybe Johnny over on the left.  Or maybe it's just some random people.

Jim is the right first chair, Johnny to the left first chair, Simon next to Johnny and Kaley next to Jim.  On the other side of Simon is Kunal and across from him probably Melissa and Mayim is the fourth chair down (three from Jim).   Where the jacket is, is a crew or guest chair.   It doesn't have a cast member name on it.

I have a similar wish for the finale, but instead of the cliffhanger with them ending up in bed, I'd like to have a cliffhanger where they get carried away (as much as Shamy can get carried away, obviously) and Amy gets overwhelmed and runs off, leaving Sheldon hanging. And end the season there. :p I was a big fan of how they turned the proposal tables around for Lenny this year, and I would love for the same to happen with Shamy and intimacy next year. 

As for the living arrangements, if they ever change, I think Sheldon will live alone. But I go back and forth on whether they will change or not, at least officially, since Penny and Leonard do pretty much live together already. A part of me thinks it might, a part of me thinks there's something else in store for Lenny, like a proposal or a career success for Penny (or both Penny and Leonard). I'm curious to see what they might do. I think my money right now is on some sort of big career opportunity for Penny.

This is what I'm thinking, with the way they've been focusing on Penny's career lately.  They've had her get a decent little part in a hit show, only to have it snipped.  But it still indicates that she was good enough to land the part in the first place.  So now that she's taking the daring step of quitting her day job, that choice keeps popping up and mentions of auditions and parts keep coming up.

I love that she ended up taking the Serial Apeist gig after all--with WW!! LOL!

Anyway, it kind of makes sense that the finale could be about her career--maybe she gets a big break, maybe she has a crisis about it, maybe she has a tough choice to make.  They haven't really focused on Penny for a finale before (well, except for sleepover with Raj...) so it would be something different.

I really wonder and dread what knowing they have 3 more years will do to influence the writers. I hope we don't get a big stall, because that I think could ruin the show if they have them just spin their wheels.

I really wonder and dread what knowing they have 3 more years will do to influence the writers. I hope we don't get a big stall, because that I think could ruin the show if they have them just spin their wheels.

I think it was pretty obvious for them that S7 isn't the last season.

I think they've known they had to go for 3 more years for a long while now. This was just the official announcement. I think they've been planning with 3 more years in mind for a while now, I wouldn't worry about this announcement changing anything.

• Like 7

I love all the little details--the cover on the tables (heaven forbid they sit at a bare table! :p ), the pencil cups and water bottles. Is the box of kleenex in case Steve starts crying? :p

So that must be Jim's blue-cover script sitting there on the table with a pen or something (looks like a cheap PaperMate pen...)

And some crew lackey setting out the name cards and stuff.

Someone else's stuff is on the far end of the table--a jacket and a script are down there--maybe Mayim or Melissa (on the other side of Kunal.) Or maybe it's a guest actor or something because the chair doesn't look like the black chairs that the cast is using (and there are all those white chairs in the background--would those be for crew people who might need to make notes about technical stuff?)

I'd love to sit in on a table read.

Fun stuff--but dang it, Bill! :p

Why would Jim have a BLUE script?

I think they've known they had to go for 3 more years for a long while now. This was just the official announcement. I think they've been planning with 3 more years in mind for a while now, I wouldn't worry about this announcement changing anything.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks! :)

I think we can count on stories that are unpredictable. Just expect the unexpected. It will be a wild ride as always.

• Like 1

Well they appear to be blue covers on them.   It could either be that it was the color paper they used for the covers or that the lighting is making it appear blue or that he has edit changes that were given him to learn.   Any of those are possible.  

I think they're all blue--the one down on the far end of the table is also blue and so is the one on the closer table, to the left.

I have a similar wish for the finale, but instead of the cliffhanger with them ending up in bed, I'd like to have a cliffhanger where they get carried away (as much as Shamy can get carried away, obviously) and Amy gets overwhelmed and runs off, leaving Sheldon hanging. And end the season there. :p I was a big fan of how they turned the proposal tables around for Lenny this year, and I would love for the same to happen with Shamy and intimacy next year. 

As for the living arrangements, if they ever change, I think Sheldon will live alone. But I go back and forth on whether they will change or not, at least officially, since Penny and Leonard do pretty much live together already. A part of me thinks it might, a part of me thinks there's something else in store for Lenny, like a proposal or a career success for Penny (or both Penny and Leonard). I'm curious to see what they might do. I think my money right now is on some sort of big career opportunity for Penny.

This would be my ideal Shamy season ending and we do need a 3rd SIK for the trifecta this season.  I think the living arrangements may be something they want to hold off on for now. I can't picture Shamy living together just yet and Leonard practically lives with Penny anyway.  Penny is getting mini success so it's time for some bigger opportunities.  

I also wonder if they are going to drop the space travel opportunity for Howard.  With Raj I'm having trouble caring what happens along as he becomes better than the "jerk" or "loser" or "desperate" character mode they've stuck him in these past episodes.

• Like 2

'Big Bang Theory' Season 7 Spoilers: Raj Tries To Date Two Women At Once & Penny Again Offered A Role? [NEWS] http://www.enstarz.com/articles/35135/20140320/big-bang-theory-season-7-spoilers-raj-tries-to-date-two-women-at-once-penny-again-offered-a-role-news.htm

Oh I wonder where they got that from..

Our Lios a star! :icon_cry:

• Like 5

What if the proton episode is the final?????

Just been thinking about it and it kind of makes sense, it feels like a final

Edited by rachelshamyfan

There is no way. It's after May 4th (which is SW day) and I don't see that as finale worthy at all.

• Like 2

I don't think it will be since it mentions May 4th and the finale will air May 15th

However, I think the Lenny scenes could be "lennys finale" ( I don't think it is, but it was so sweet it could be) Overall it was was such a sweet episode for them, they covered so much emotion in this episode. It was so sweet to have them talk about where they are in their relationship, talk about their future (Penny being upset to think of Leonard dying some day) and they address the last proposal from Penny which ended kind of "unfinished" and  Penny explaining to Leonard that now isn't the right time for them and but her still caring that they are now on "even grounds" with each other so that Leonard didn't feel like he was "losing" in their relationship, as he said :wub:

Now if that was it for Shamy, ending the season with the "no sex" line, I would be disappointed. I didn't mind the line but not for the last line of the finale to each other 

• Like 5

I don't think it will be since it mentions May 4th and the finale will air May 15th

However, I think the Lenny scenes could be "lennys finale" ( I don't think it is, but it was so sweet it could be) Overall it was was such a sweet episode for them, they covered so much emotion in this episode. It was so sweet to have them talk about where they are in their relationship, talk about their future (Penny being upset to think of Leonard dying some day) and they address the last proposal from Penny which ended kind of "unfinished" and Penny explaining to Leonard that now isn't the right time for them and but her still caring that they are now on "even grounds" with each other so that Leonard didn't feel like he was "losing" in their relationship, as he said :wub:

Now if that was it for Shamy, ending the season with the "no sex" line, I would be disappointed. I didn't mind the line but not for the last line of the finale to each other

Oh my god, I wanna see this now! Sounds wonderful!

I don't think it seems very much like a finale to be honest.   I think that it is likely 7.22 (which airs on May 1).   That is the closest to May 4th that we have in an episode and I am certain that they will either air it 7.21 (april 24) or 7.22 (May 1).   I think they have other stories that will be shown in 7.23 and 7.24.     The PP proton was a lot of focus on Sheldon to be honest, even more than the others.   So no, I don't think it is likely one of the finale episodes.  It is one that leads up to the finale. :girlwink:

• Like 2

There's no way Proton is the finale. Mayim just did an interview and someone asked if any special guest stars would be in the final episodes and she said 'no' (LOL she couldn't even remember Bob) and that they would be plot heavy. (Which we already knew, being as it's May sweeps) so there's no way she'd already tape the finale and say there were no special guest stars coming if Newhart was in the finale.

• Like 1

We just found out that the finale will air on 5/15, which means we should have 3 new eps in May and 3 in April, because we have 6 episodes to air starting on 4/3.

I think that means only one "dead" week from 4/3--5/15. :)

• Like 4