The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

We just found out that the finale will air on 5/15, which means we should have 3 new eps in May and 3 in April, because we have 6 episodes to air starting on 4/3.

I think that means only one "dead" week from 4/3--5/15. :)

The finale being on May 15th was pretty much a given, based on the sweeps ending on May 21st, a  Wednesday.  The four sweeps weeks will be April 24th, and the 1st, 8th, and 15th of May and I can't imagine them not having a new TBBT in those four weeks.    Up to this point, this season has played out like last year, except for the two weeks down for the Olympics.  Currently broadcasts are scheduled for Aprile 3rd and 10th.   Since the other four shows would be on during sweeps (which start on 4/24), the only possible "dead" date would be April 17th.  

Last year, there was an new episode on the 14th of March, then no broadcasts until the 4th of April, then two weeks of reruns with the first of the final episodes on the 25th of April, with new shows on the 2nd, 9th, and 16th, the sweeps ending on May 22nd.  Last year we got a three new episodes in January, three in Feburary, two in March, two in April, and three in May.    This year, with the Olympics, we got three new episodes in January, two in February, two in March, Three in April, and three in May.  

I'm the most non religious person ever, But god am I praying for promo pics today..

PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE... I need my fix.

*scratches at walls.*

• Like 4

There's no way Proton is the finale. Mayim just did an interview and someone asked if any special guest stars would be in the final episodes and she said 'no' (LOL she couldn't even remember Bob) and that they would be plot heavy. (Which we already knew, being as it's May sweeps) so there's no way she'd already tape the finale and say there were no special guest stars coming if Newhart was in the finale.

What show?

I'm the most non religious person ever, But god am I praying for promo pics today..

PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE... I need my fix.

*scratches at walls.*

They just did the table read the other day so would they have pictures already?  What day do they tape?

What show?

They just did the table read the other day so would they have pictures already?  What day do they tape?

I believe Kazzie wants photos of the last taping not the one coming up. 

I want them today too!!!!

• Like 1

What show?

They taped "The Indecision Amalgamation" Last week.. Its the next episode to air on the 3rd.

The Table read a few days ago is for next weeks taping.

• Like 1

I believe Kazzie wants photos of the last taping not the one coming up. 

I want them today too!!!!

How did I forget this????

They taped "The Indecision Amalgamation" Last week.. Its the next episode to air on the 3rd.

The Table read a few days ago is for next weeks taping.

I can't believe I forgot it was for this episdoe.  :banghead:

• Like 2

Agreed.

I don't see another reason as to why they are showing Sheldon changing. I mean the entire second half of the season, they've really driven that point home. I would think something would have to happen or it seems rather pointless to highlight Sheldon evolving.

I am still going back and forth on what I think will happen in the finale. I am hoping for an emotional declaration or Sheldon to tell her they will be intimate someday. So many possibilities, it gives me butterflies.

It could be both. He could do the ILY declaration somehow and include that the "possibility" of being intimate has changed to "definitely" but he wants to wait a little longer until he is ready.

• Like 7

I think the Proton episode is a decisive build-up to something Sheldon will do in the finale, a big Shamy event of some sorts...

I died reading this..

7.20 airs on the 10th!

Do you mean 7x20 by production number or 7x20 by airdate number?

7x20 by production number is Indecision Amalgamation, which was already slated to air on the 3rd, I thought.

Do you mean 7x20 by production number or 7x20 by airdate number?

7x20 by production number is Indecision Amalgamation, which was already slated to air on the 3rd, I thought.

Airing number.

I think? I can't check the schedule so I'm going off by what someone else is saying, someone plz confirm. 

There's no title, so it's not Indecision. 

Edited by bigbangsheldon

I just saw something on the other forum that 7'20 is airing on the 10th

Presumably that's next weeks taping

Isn't indecision 7'19?

Edited by rachelshamyfan

I just saw something on the other forum that 7'20 is airing on the 10th

Presumably that's next weeks taping

Isn't indecision 7'19?

The taping report shows 7.19 as The Mommy Observation.

Maybe they're changing the numbers since they're delaying Proton.

I'm crossing my fingers so hard that Indecision will really air on the 3rd, because on the 10th, I'll be in China, and won't be able to watch it for a few days, and I really don't want to wait even more for the second SIK ;_;

OK just saw in twitter 7'19 now not showing till April 10th

This is going to be a long wait!

Who tweeted that?  I may not be following them.

No, no, no. 

Indecision is coming on the 3rd.  

The one AFTER that is coming the 10th. [or maybe Proton or they'll do a week turnaround.. it doesn't say what production number :p

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 1

Yeah, the airing order would make 4/10 ep #20, but Production numbers are different because of Proton. So Production #20, Indecision, will be the 19th episode to air--on 4/3, and Production #21 (or 17, if they choose Proton??) will be the 20th episode to air--on 4/10.

That's why I have a spreadsheet and I keep it in production number order in one colum, and have the actual airdate in a second column.  Make your neuroses work for you! :p

Edited by phantagrae