The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Yeah, the airing order would make 4/10 ep #20, but Production numbers are different because of Proton. So Production #20, Indecision, will be the 19th episode to air--on 4/3, and Production #21 (or 17, if they choose Proton??) will be the 20th episode to air--on 4/10.

That's why I have a spreadsheet and I keep it in production number order in one colum, and have the actual airdate in a second column.  Make your neuroses work for you! :p

It's why I kept the production number on the schedule, and the date, instead of the airing order, with the note about 7.17.  

There was also confusion on Wikipedia.  They had episode 7/19 listed as "Indecision", but didn't have the director or the writer.  They showed the direector and writers for episode 20, but didn't have the title.   Interestingly, the director and writer for episode 20 were shown as the writer and director for  "Indecision".  I did the edit to correct it.

I just had a heart attack.

Thanks Rachel :p

• Like 1

OK just saw in twitter 7'19 now not showing till April 10th

This is going to be a long wait!

Well CBS still shows The Indecision Amalgamation airing on April 3.  They show a TBD (unnamed) new episode airing on April 10.   Whoever tweeted the story must have not checked with CBS. :girlwink:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

It's weird they don't have a production number on there, at least. 

They even had one when Convention was filmed out of order and before the episode after the Proton taping was filmed.

Anyone got any conspiracy theories I can buy into. 

:p

Edited by bigbangsheldon

Anyone got any conspiracy theories I can buy into. 

:p

They're incompetent?  Oh, wait, that's not a conspiracy….  Really y'all, just check the ratings thread or any of my posts for the link to the current schedule.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 3

They're incompetent? Oh, wait, that's not a conspiracy…. Really y'all, just check the ratings thread or any of my posts for the link to the current schedule.

. When in doubt, trust Tensor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 5

I trust tensor more than I trust myself

That's so true!

. When in doubt, trust Tensor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Works for me. I'd much rather trust Tensor that try to work it out myself.

And no pressure here. Since coming to this forum last summer I have never had to worry about rushing home to watch an episode just to find it was not on.

Yeh I so didn't wake up 3 times last night to check for promo pics.. #lies

You suck CBS :(

• Like 3

Yeh I so didn't wake up 3 times last night to check for promo pics.. #lies

You suck CBS :(

Maybe Monday?

maybe today I hope

Do the CBS monkeys work weekends?

If it wasn't posted on Friday, the release will not go out until at least Monday at the earliest.   They do not post photos or press releases from CBS on weekends.   Photos usually come out about a week before an episode airs.

They do post photos on weekends, but historically not TBBT ones. 

CBS monkeys post them when they feel like it. :(  

We might not even get any.

Edited by bigbangsheldon

when's the next taping report?

Not soon enough. :-( I need to go back and read the last taping report. Maybe that will help.

There is a taping on Tuesday, two days from now

I'm hoping we'll have pics from The Indecision Amalgamation tomorrow. Although, how much do you want to bet none of them will be of them kissing? That's probably considered a spoiler.

Yeah, I don't think we'll get a kissing picture. Maybe a leaning picture, though.

• Like 2

If I remember it right they did spoil when Amy kissed Sheldon for the first time in S4 by showing it in the promopics, and then also later in the promovideo.

But they have been much more careful with spoiling in promos lately, thank god!

So I doubt we will see the kiss in the photos, or in any preview. I'd put my money on Wil weaton being the mainfocus in the promovideo!

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

If I remember it right they did spoil when Amy kissed Sheldon for the first time in S4 by showing it in the promopics, and then also later in the promovideo.

But they have been much more careful with spoiling in promos lately, thank god!

So I doubt we will see the kiss in the photos, or in any preview. I'd put my money on Wil weaton being the mainfocus in the promovideo!

Agree about WW.  I'm dying to see him in Serial Apeist, but that's probably too much of a spoiler.

• Like 1

I don't think we will get a kissing picture, but as long as we get some pics from date night, I'll be happy! It will be easier for me to envision the kissing scene!

• Like 2