The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

So how does season finales working taping wise (I've been outsider looking in for three years

So really have no idea) is it still live. Is it live+NDA not live (when I say live I mean filmed live in front of audience) how does it work

So how does season finales working taping wise (I've been outsider looking in for three years

So really have no idea) is it still live. Is it live+NDA not live (when I say live I mean filmed live in front of audience) how does it work

Same procedure, unless they need to tape out of order for whatever reason or special locations.

Hey guys,

Just to let y'all know, Dena is unable to attend the taping tomorrow due to a family bereavement. As much as she still wants to attend, she has decided it's best for her to stay home and support family right now.

Understandably, she is quite upset right now. She apologises for those wanting a report. Personally I feel she does not need to apologise at all. So join me in sending her E-loves and hugs.

We got your back jack! xx

I'm with you - there is no need for her to apologize.

Dena - I'm am so, so sorry for your loss.  Much love and hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.  Mwah!!  <3  <3

Hey guys,

Just to let y'all know, Dena is unable to attend the taping tomorrow due to a family bereavement. As much as she still wants to attend, she has decided it's best for her to stay home and support family right now.

Understandably, she is quite upset right now. She apologises for those wanting a report. Personally I feel she does not need to apologise at all. So join me in sending her E-loves and hugs.

We got your back jack! xx

We love you Dena

Agree with Kazzie, no need to apologize

((((HUGS)))

Thank you all. I won't be online much over the next few days, but I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your understanding and I do feel terrible that I am not able to go. I know my dad would have still wanted me to go and have fun, but unfortunately it's just not in the cards right now.

Thanks again for the love everyone. xx <3 <3

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

Dena, so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs from over on this side of the state and condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Dena. Many virtual hugs and my sincerest condolence to you and your family!

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

Okay, uhm... Chloe? You'll have to search Twitter people :D or is there another person going to the taping?

Dena you do not need to apologize to us at all. Thank you a lot for even letting us know, sorry for your loss.

Okay, uhm... Chloe? You'll have to search Twitter people :D or is there another person going to the taping?

There may be someone else. 

• Like 1

Thank you all. I won't be online much over the next few days, but I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your understanding and I do feel terrible that I am not able to go. I know my dad would have still wanted me to go and have fun, but unfortunately it's just not in the cards right now.

Thanks again for the love everyone. xx <3 <3

Sorry about your loss, Dena. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong.

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss Dena. Please know that there is warmth and positive feelings being sent your way

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am really sorry for your loss Dena!! Honestly you really have nothing to apologize for and as Chloe said you didn't even have to tell us anything. My condolences to you and your family!!

• Like 1

Dena I'm so sorry for your loss.My sincere condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm usually lurking, but today I decided to make an account. I have tickets for the taping tomorrow, so If you need someone to write a report, I can do it. I'm looking forward to seeing the second SIK. So excited. :)

Edited by happykitty
  • Like 8

Sorry for your loss, Dena. No need to apologize, and I hope you can feel a little bit better every day. Hugs to you and your family.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss Dena :(hope you'll be okay we'll always be with you

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

• Like 1

Same procedure, unless they need to tape out of order for whatever reason or special locations.

Thanks for the help

Haven't been very active recently and, boy, what a sad moment to come back to. :( Sincere condolences to you and your family, Dena. 

• Like 2