The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Whoever is going to the taping... thank you and please tell me right away about Leonard and Penny. I'm probably the most worried Lenny here xD

Spookie will get her whip out in Chat when it's important though ;)

OMG! Kripke is there. http://johnrossbowie.tumblr.com/post/80699698078

Yeah, looking at that is interesting to me as their production values are much higher.   I've designed and constructed sets and in the theaters I've worked in,  we use 2x4s as our main structural supports.  Looking at that picture, it looks like they are using at least a 2x6 and more likely a 2x8.  

Tenure, or Amy find out about the apparent gentile jostling...

OMG

• Like 7

Kripke is back!? Okay, now I'm super stoked for the taping report! Especially since tomorrow morning when it comes out, I won't have to go to school! (Were getting 40-50 cm of snow... welcome to Canada eh :3 )

• Like 3

What time do you think we will have the report  I am on the East Coast

Prob wont have a full report til morning. But, we will know what is happening around 1:30 - 2:00 am.

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 1

Kripke is back!? Okay, now I'm super stoked for the taping report! Especially since tomorrow morning when it comes out, I won't have to go to school! (Were getting 40-50 cm of snow... welcome to Canada eh :3 )

You're so lucky!! We have snow as well but still have to go to school for a damn presentation tomorrow so will miss out on most of the chat : (

Pleease make sure everything that is being said makes it to the threads!

• Like 1

I looooooooooooove Bawwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! He makes me waugh and waugh hahaha!

And I'm so looking forward to a conclusion over the tenure!!

• Like 3

Is it sad that I'm walking to the train now calcuating the hours to a taping report? 12 btw.

• Like 3

Tenure, or Amy find out about the apparent gentile jostling...

OMG

I'm wondering if he'll overhear something about the SIK.  Of course, he already thinks they're sleeping together so this would be an interesting twist.  I wonder if Amy will ever find out what Sheldon said to Kripke?  God help him if he does!

What time is the chat?

• Like 1

Dolphin noises! Maddie!

LMAO. xD

OMG I'm so excited for tonight. Kripke makes me think it's Sheldon-heavy, maybe the lie he told him last year will be brought up? That might be wishful thinking, but I can hope. :p :P

• Like 1

LMAO. xD

OMG I'm so excited for tonight. Kripke makes me think it's Sheldon-heavy, maybe the lie he told him last year will be brought up? That might be wishful thinking, but I can hope. :p :p

I think we all want to see what happens now that they've kissed and Amy has no idea about what happened between Sheldon and Kripke.  Oh - maybe Kripke will see them kiss or something and start ragging on Sheldon in front of Amy or make some comment to her about lingerie and that's when she find out.

What time is the chat?

You're so lucky!! We have snow as well but still have to go to school for a damn presentation tomorrow so will miss out on most of the chat : (

Pleease make sure everything that is being said makes it to the threads!

Awwe, crappy deal! Well, no worries, the details will definitively make it to the threads! (Hopefully... I'm new, so I'm not sure if I have that jurisdiction, but I'm sure someone will post them! :) )

• Like 2

OMG!!!!!

The picture with the leaning is there. It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

*fans self* I am looking at these promo photos and giggling like a maniac while my husband looks at me oddly. I think I'm dying a thousand Shamy deaths........

• Like 5