The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING AT THESE PROMO PICS??

I just actually had a panic attack over Skype with Delsino..

omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg gomggomgkngfjhbc,jcd mbc bdj cj xkb cbmwe hew*thud*

I MEAN HE IS SMILING, AND THEN THE LEANING.

SIK aint got no shit on this fo shiz

• Like 8

No tights? Go Amy! ;) 

LOL I really don't get the obsession with covering and editing brands when it's blatantly clear what it is that's being shown and the characters talk about the products openly. I know it's legal reasons, but it still seems so silly to me. :p

• Like 5

Aww those photos!!! Perfection!!! Like Jamie I have a presentation tomorrow so I doubt I will read the report :( I don't care if Amy finds out about the sex stuff Sheldon told Kripke but there has to be some interaction between Amy and Kripke!!! Anything I'll take it!!!!

• Like 2

Prob wont have a full report til morning. But, we will know what is happening around 1:30 - 2:00 am.

Thank you so much.  I'll be up.  Thank you again.

What makes the leaning picture even better is the fact the pokemon X & Y are being advertised in the background :3 Any pokemon fans? Just me? okay

• Like 4

What makes the leaning picture even better is the fact the pokemon X & Y are being advertised in the background :3 Any pokemon fans? Just me? okay

OMG i was thinking the same thing. Pokemon = my childhood! :D

• Like 1

Pokemon fan in the house.

Oh man the leaning looks great, but the doorway picture...I guess it's right after she says: Aren't you forgetting something?

• Like 1

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-

Such a cute little smirk..........

Amy looks adorable in her jumper!

Edited by Shamyyes
  • Like 2

Whoever is going to the taping... thank you and please tell me right away about Leonard and Penny. I'm probably the most worried Lenny here xD

The problem is we know from the next Proton episode that Leonard and Penny are just talking about bad proposals, so we know nothing really happens to them, in their relationship, up to that point.  So until they show that episode there is probably no great Lenny moments.  I hope we get something in the finale, but I am not holding my breath. 

Amy looks adorable in her jumper!

Agree.. It is nice to see her look closer to her actual size instead of in layer upon layer of wool.

The problem is we know from the next Proton episode that Leonard and Penny are just talking about bad proposals, so we know nothing really happens to them, in their relationship, up to that point.  So until they show that episode there is probably no great Lenny moments.  I hope we get something in the finale, but I am not holding my breath. 

I actually think that Lenny have been very cute this latter half of the season.  They seem to be growing closer and closer and getting more on the same page.  They also are working together more and acting much more like a single unit.  I like that.   This photo of them shows how they are working together and thinking similar things and I love that:

tumblr_n30ldnZb4k1r1n4hto3_250.jpg

I do think that we will see a progression in one of the last two episodes of the season and what that will be remains to be seen.  I think they have been building up to something. I just don't know what.  Those failed proposals are leading somewhere, just not sure where.

• Like 5

me! lol I'm way behind though! I still have yet to touch BW 2

Edited by jellynelly
  • Like 1

YAAAAASSSSSS GAGAAAA!!!!!!

I got Pokemon X!!!! It was a tough decision.

And playstation is BETTER than xbox :p *runs away*

My son is a huge Pokemon fan.  I may have to ask you guys some questions about the games since I have no idea what he's talking about.

I love our PS3 and we're planning on getting another one with part of our tax refund.

• Like 1

me! lol I'm way behind though! I still have yet to touch BW 2

Just finished white (1) so you're not alone, no worries! :)

YAAAAASSSSSS GAGAAAA!!!!!!

I got Pokemon X!!!! It was a tough decision.

And playstation is BETTER than xbox :p *runs away*

I'm getting Pokemon X once I finally have enough money for a 3ds (only 30$ to go!) but my friend let me play his.... all I can say is... diagonals.... you can go diagonally :')

Playstation is WAY better than xbox, it's got infamous so

I can't wait to join chat tonight, it's going to be cray-cray super. :3

• Like 2

tumblr_n30ldnZb4k1r1n4hto3_250.jpg

I do think that we will see a progression in one of the last two episodes of the season and what that will be remains to be seen.  I think they have been building up to something. I just don't know what.  Those failed proposals are leading somewhere, just not sure where.

So do you think the change in Leonard's clothes (from hoodies to shirts) symbolizes a growing maturity.  Mind you I would expect him to completely abandon the the hoodie (as I won't stop adoring Mario and Luigi) but in the last to episodes he is sans hoodie.  Also he's been very mellow and patient even when Penny is having her emotional moments, which have turned into sweet Lenny times.  :give_rose: