The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Sheldon basically thinks he is wasting his time with string theory. Raj is making some progress with Emily. No really big shamy scenes

• Like 1

PLEASE, something about the two snugglers, Leonard and Penny! :(

For those who don't know  Diremption:A tearing apart; violent separation.

• Like 1

For those who don't know  Diremption:A tearing apart; violent separation.

Thanks, thought maybe it was a typo.

Kripke's just makes fun of sheldon, and at the end, he makes fun of both Howard and sheldon. Howard has an embarrassing history with Emily. Not too many Lenny scenes, it's hard to remember. I'm sorry :(

• Like 1

Jim messed up his lines the most. Johnny, Kaley, and Kunal went up to the railing :) Jim and Mayim just talked and looked happy

Edited by happykitty
  • Like 3

Jim messed up his lines the most. Johnny, kaley and kundalini went up to the railing :) Jim and mayim just talked and looked happy

Jim messed up his lines the most. Johnny, kaley and kunal went up to the railing :) Jim and mayim just talked and looked happy

when will the taping report be available?

Forgive me for being all over the place. I got really good seats. I'm still in shock. They are all so beautiful in person.

• Like 7

I wonder if Jim was messing up his lines because he partied too much on his birthday--too much vanilla ice cream! LOL! :p

• Like 7

I am glad you had good seats.  They sound so precious!  Love MaJim!  Thanks for the info!  Oh, in the Indecision episode...what did Amy do with her hands during the kiss and how did that kiss come across?

• Like 1

Forgive me for being all over the place. I got really good seats. I'm still in shock. They are all so beautiful in person.

It's totally ok happykitty! Thank you so much for the info~ I'd be in shock too and probably forget everything! lol

• Like 1