The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

I'm excited they mentioned the news about the actual big bang theory.

• Like 1

I'm excited they mentioned the news about the actual big bang theory.

That's interesting. I wonder what was in the script before the theory was proven true.

• Like 1

OMG!!!! Shirtless Sheldon!!!!! I hope this time no towel is on the way !!!!!!

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 5

I wonder if Amy's comment about the Relationship Agreement covering job changes and financial instability has anything to do with Sheldon stepping away from string theory.

• Like 4

Thank you very much for the reposts, mena and kitty!!!!!!!! :dancer:  :girldance:  :curtsey:

I'm using my phone. :( I might remember more when I get home.

If I'd was at the taping, I'd remember... ehm... nothing :girlsigh:

Awwwww I love the small L/P bits! "I meant other dudes"... humm... she basically told him that her relationship with Leonard turned the way she wanted all the time! It's so [email protected]

I was thinking of something: what if the season finale was something related about Sheldon's career? To have this episode near the end of the season, and with such a great change for Sheldon - who has to give up on 20 years of his life! - it could be that Sheldon makes a great decision which might affect his relationship with Amy in the season finale. Or he gets tenure which embarasses him since he doesn't know what to work on now.

• Like 6

They surely are putting Sheldon through the wringer this season! We had him make leaps and bounds of growth in early S6 and I can't help but feel that this is the continuation of that after we had hit that moment of stalling in late S6. I love that they're having him go through challenges and changes both in his personal life (with Amy, his mother, Lenny, Proton, Howard) and his professional life. It all feels very well rounded and balanced. I don't know that I have any specific wishes regarding him and string theory, or where he might want to veer his career towards, but I do find it very interesting and I like that it's not an aspect that's being neglected just because he's in a relationship now, and I hope that it will lead to something down the line.

Edited by koops
  • Like 8

Thank you Happy Kitty and Mena!!

Boy, "The Relationship Diremption" I am so glad we didn't get a title first or I could see being worried about our ships! Who would have guessed relationship would have been Sheldon and String Theory!

That's interesting. I wonder what was in the script before the theory was proven true.

Hmmm good point! Maybe Dr. Saltzberg knew the announcement was going to made a few weeks before the public and gave them some extra time on the script

Also, Mena or Happy if you remember...After Amy's line, "lets go in" and Sheldon waking up naked in bed the next morning were they trying to mess with the viewers for a second to have us think that Amy and Sheldon slept together? Before panning over to the book? LOL They love messing with us if so!!  :p

• Like 9

Thanks very much for the reports guys! I live drunk Sheldon.

Something is being set up...The plots like the gravy thickens!

(Quite busy with work atm :()

• Like 3

It seems to me that S7 is like a season of progression for ALL of them. Especially for Sheldon. They kinda try to turn him more into a "real boy". I like that :)

The relationships are pretty stable now and I doubt they will change that again.

Thanks for the report Mena and the various spoilers we got in chat and here from happy kitty and Dana. :)

It seems to me that S7 is like a season of progression for ALL of them. Especially for Sheldon. They kinda try to turn him more into a "real boy". I like that :)

The relationships are pretty stable now and I doubt they will change that again.

I agree with you on all of them except Lenny, because I don't see them not breaking up and acting as a married couple as progression. When you think about it they are just dating and sleeping together, there is no real commitment there. The most commitment and love the whole season, between them was Leonard buying her a car, in her hour of need, and to tell you the truth, I could see Leonard doing that even if they weren't dating, the only difference being she would try to pay him back.

Thank you Happy Kitty and Mena!!

Boy, "The Relationship Diremption" I am so glad we didn't get a title first or I could see being worried about our ships! Who would have guessed relationship would have been Sheldon and String Theory!

Hmmm good point! Maybe Dr. Saltzberg knew the announcement was going to made a few weeks before the public and gave them some extra time on the script

Also, Mena or Happy if you remember...After Amy's line, "lets go in" and Sheldon waking up naked in bed the next morning were they trying to mess with the viewers for a second to have us think that Amy and Sheldon slept together? Before panning over to the book? LOL They love messing with us if so!! :p

I'm actually curious as to what Sheldon might've done after they went in the room. there mightve been something before Amy left? am i the only one thinking this?

• Like 1

I agree with you on all of them except Lenny, because I don't see them not breaking up and acting as a married couple as progression. When you think about it they are just dating and sleeping together, there is no real commitment there. The most commitment and love the whole season, between them was Leonard buying her a car, in her hour of need, and to tell you the truth, I could see Leonard doing that even if they weren't dating, the only difference being she would try to pay him back.

I don't know why it's so impossible to enjoy seeing them so together. Just because they're not married or engaged doesn't mean there's no commitment between them.

I'm actually curious as to what Sheldon might've done after they went in the room. there mightve been something before Amy left? am i the only one thinking this?

I don't think so, or they would have made that the focus, I think. But instead they teased that idea only to have it turn out to be Sheldon doing "hanky-panty" with the geology book. Very clever, IMO. ;)

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1