S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Seeing as there is a psychic set, my thought is that Penny takes Sheldon to her psychic to get him some career advice if he is willing to. Maybe while they are there, the psychic tells Sheldon things about Amy he doesn't bargain for, possibly reinforcing his new feelings about her. I'm also excited about the word "recurrence" meaning this "Anything Can Happen" thing whatever it is is happening again.

Agree!

Shamy kissing is always welcome! Although it would be interesting to see Sheldon have some sexual dreams or something as well about her. :girlwink:

I beg to differ. :) I so wish to to read here good news about my ship. *sigh*. Not fussed about Sheldon's growing pains so much.

Does anyone else think its weird that there is a clip of a scene from 7.01 in this promo and all the other clips are from the current episode?

I think at the beginning they're just playing up the fact that the show is back after March madness, so the Penny hug is supposed to represent the joy that "the madness has ended" or whatever.

• Like 1

Hell yea. And the sexual tension begiiiins DUN DUN DUUUUN

And soon a kiss won't be enough :p But I love that slow progression!!!!!!!! I am so gonna enjoy what the writers prepare for us about Shamy!!!!!

After reading the taping reports and seeing the promo, I'm struggling to find the sexual tension re: the butter as well. Seems to me that Amy is a little frustrated with Sheldon being egocentric and demanding her full attention while he isn't giving her any at all. All's well with the kiss so just a passing irritation perhaps? But yes if anyone could explain the butter that would be great.

I agree with the interpretations of Amy's shyness / inexperience, and like the idea that Sheldon is taking the lead and pushing the boundary (hoo indeed!). And yes, he really does seem to genuinely enjoy kissing Amy. I could see them taking until mid S8 before they get to French kissing and the quickening desire and passion that always seems to accompany that kind of kiss. Hard to see Sheldon, let alone Amy as discussed above, getting anymore physical without a more consuming desire and a sideline plot of becoming preoccupied by wanting more.

I don't see tension in butter scene If you see please explain to me :D

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

I assume, we'll find it out when see the whole scene :girlwink:. Sheldon going backwards to the butter, passing it to Amy, them staring at each other etc.

• Like 1

Hmm interesting. Watch with Kristin E!Online spoiler chat has "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence" (the episode that's supposed to be taping tomorrow) as the season finale. Wonder if that's wrong, or if they're going ahead and taping the finale early for some reason.

Patrick: I need you to tell me some Big Bang Theory scoop. It'll make my day so much better!
We're all about making you smile! (And pizza. We adore pizza.) In the season finale of our beloved geeky comedy, Sheldon will be having a very mystical interaction with a never-before-seen character. We all know that Dr. Cooper is a many that firmly believes that science has an answer for everything, so how do you think he'll react when he comes face-to-face with a psychic? Yup, we think he'll freak out too...

http://www.eonline.com/news/526594/spoiler-chat-glee-pretty-little-liars-orphan-black-the-big-bang-theory-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

• Like 1

Hmm interesting. Watch with Kristin E!Online spoiler chat has "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence" (the episode that's supposed to be taping tomorrow) as the season finale. Wonder if that's wrong, or if they're going ahead and taping the finale early for some reason.

Patrick: I need you to tell me some Big Bang Theory scoop. It'll make my day so much better!

We're all about making you smile! (And pizza. We adore pizza.) In the season finale of our beloved geeky comedy, Sheldon will be having a very mystical interaction with a never-before-seen character. We all know that Dr. Cooper is a many that firmly believes that science has an answer for everything, so how do you think he'll react when he comes face-to-face with a psychic? Yup, we think he'll freak out too...

http://www.eonline.com/news/526594/spoiler-chat-glee-pretty-little-liars-orphan-black-the-big-bang-theory-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

I think they got it wrong, the schedule has it airing after Relationship Diremption. To be honest, we have people on the boards who do a much much better job of sourcing information than these professional news outlets :p 

• Like 3

I assume, we'll find it out when see the whole scene :girlwink:. Sheldon going backwards to the butter, passing it to Amy, them staring at each other etc.

I think some people have maybe misunderstood the nature of the way they are staring at each other after she says that. I think Sheldon doesn't take his eyes off of her as he reaches back for the butter because she kind of stuns/scares him when she blows up at him.

I never took it as sexual tension.