Yeah, that page is untrustworthy.  It mentions the 25th of March as the taping date, but we know (from the taping report of that date), that the title is The Relationship Diremption.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Seeing as there is a psychic set, my thought is that Penny takes Sheldon to her psychic to get him some career advice if he is willing to. Maybe while they are there, the psychic tells Sheldon things about Amy he doesn't bargain for, possibly reinforcing his new feelings about her. I'm also excited about the word "recurrence" meaning this "Anything Can Happen" thing whatever it is is happening again.

Hmm interesting. Watch with Kristin E!Online spoiler chat has "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence" (the episode that's supposed to be taping tomorrow) as the season finale. Wonder if that's wrong, or if they're going ahead and taping the finale early for some reason.

Patrick: I need you to tell me some Big Bang Theory scoop. It'll make my day so much better!

We're all about making you smile! (And pizza. We adore pizza.) In the season finale of our beloved geeky comedy, Sheldon will be having a very mystical interaction with a never-before-seen character. We all know that Dr. Cooper is a many that firmly believes that science has an answer for everything, so how do you think he'll react when he comes face-to-face with a psychic? Yup, we think he'll freak out too...

http://www.eonline.com/news/526594/spoiler-chat-glee-pretty-little-liars-orphan-black-the-big-bang-theory-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

haha totally called that one yesterday! xD Im hoping its not the finale either. It seems like another stepping stone episode for him unless something huge is revealed. Gahh the finale whatever it is is gonna be AWESOME! Things have been getting better and better all season and TPTB have been topping themselves every episode. My body is so  ready! lol

I agree that it probably isn't the finale episode, but anyone else thinking that (given how close it is to sweeps) the psychic may tell Sheldon something pretty significant about his future? Maybe it's something that scares him...something that feels a little too real or true. Could be about Amy or his career. IDK, but I've got a hunch that it's not just fluff/filler/"guest star" stuff.

Edited by Retroluv
  • Like 1

If you look at when the photo was posted on FB, it was March 17th. I thought she might have been the psychic too, but Im doubting it after I saw the date.

Edited by BBTGUY

The episode with the psychic will be 4.22, which tapes this coming Tuesday, April Fools Day.   This, should be broadcast on April 24th, the episode prior to The Proton Transmogrification.   The last two episodes will tape on the 15th and 22nd of April.  I seriously doubt that anything from those two has been firmed up to the point of spoilers. 

• Like 5

I saw the pic of Kunal and Julie Newmer is it on the set

She is going to be the PSYCHIC I bet

Julie Newmer was Sheldon's favorite catwomen in the list he gave in Bad Fish Paradigm".

If she is going to be on TBBT I'd guess she is going to be herself.

Sheldon: Yeah, Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfieffer, Eartha Kitt and then her.

Wikepedia says she is eighty. I'm wondering at eighty how you would recognize her photo?

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 1

Julie Newmer was Sheldon's favorite catwomen in the list he gave in Bad Fish Paradigm".

Wikepedia says she is eighty. I'm wondering at eighty how you would recognize her photo?

There's a picture in the Mayim Bialik thread, she's recognisable and looks fantastic.

Could it be possible she's playing Sheldon's MeeMaw?

• Like 3

Good physical resemblence to Laurie and Jim though.

ETA: ...and Missy actress too :)

Edited by AThingOfBeauty

Devil's advocate says Mayim Bialik was mentioned (referred to as "TV's Blossom") in Bat Jar, but she doesn't play herself.

If you look at when the photo was posted on FB, it was March 17th. I thought she might have been the psychic too, but Im doubting it after I saw the date.

I'm confused.  March 17th was a Monday, according to Tensor's, taping schedule there was no taping the next day (March 18th). The prior taping was March 11 and the next taping was March 25.  Why would they have been on the set if there was no taping that week?

...or a 'Keep Dark' closed set because they're keeping 'MeeMaw' under their hat......soooooo hope it's this! :)

• Like 2

If Meemaw shows up, I will lose my shit. In the best possible way.

I can see a Meemaw plot only being a good thing.

That could be tied into the season finale.  It makes sense for Sheldon to visit her after what happens in The Relationship Diremption.

Ok just read a upcoming spoiler on tumblr. Have you guys seen it yet?!

My mind is freaking out right now!!! I have no idea what this could be!

What did it say?!?!?
  • Like 1