The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Lol!

Hell, I thought the first word was Cosmetology so don't feel bad.

I love how he's rolling his eyes in this pic.

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-21-

Kaley is so biting her lip to avoid breaking character. 

• Like 1

Well those pictures really explain what people have said before, the reason Leonard still wears hoodies is because he looks too buff in T-shirts. Johnny must really be hitting the weights, like Kaley.

• Like 2

On tvline.com, they haven't updated the sweeps scorecard to include Sheldon in the 'firings, resignations & major job changes' section even though he quit string theory. I know the episode isn't airing in the sweeps period but it's not like he's gonna go back to string theory in the next episode.

Do you think they have been Heavy handed with the Big Three together so much so that they do not have to move anyone.  They basically treat the two apartments as one.

They definitely have been heavy handed with Sheldon and Penny.  Can't say Johnny has had that much this whole season to be honest.    I do think they treat Penny and Sheldon's apartments as a virtual one apartment in a way, although Sheldon's is the gang gathering place.

• Like 2

They definitely have been heavy handed with Sheldon and Penny.  Can't say Johnny has had that much this whole season to be honest.    I do think they treat Penny and Sheldon's apartments as a virtual one apartment in a way, although Sheldon's is the gang gathering place.

Unless it's girl's night!  Then they hang out at Penny's place.

Do the guys have more room at their place or does it just look that way since Penny has the dining room table, coffee table couch and chair?

Unless it's girl's night!  Then they hang out at Penny's place.

Do the guys have more room at their place or does it just look that way since Penny has the dining room table, coffee table couch and chair?

419339_10151052606705735_1883277236_n.jp

Sheldon is so precious in this pic. 

My favorite:

• Like 7

419339_10151052606705735_1883277236_n.jp

That would be one weird looking apartment building from the outside.  Based on the window placement the outside would look very unusual for an apartment building that is suppose to not be very modern.

• Like 1

I like Sheldon and Penny scenes.  They have a sweet and funny friendship.  I'm a major Shamy fan, but I don't think Sheldon's friendship with Penny takes anything away from his relationship with Amy.

TMP, I have to say I hold a different view that I can't keep to myself. I may be alone on this, so no one blame any of the L/P crowd.

That Penny has a soft spot for Sheldon is perplexing to me, given that Shelton has no soft spot for her. He is relentless in his degradation; of the guy to whom she is almost affianced, her achievements, her actions and her aspirations. They must have a sexual thing going on, on the side, because I can't see how she gets anything good out of the visible relationship. But I can't see that either, because of what I know about Sheldon and his attitude to sex. Maybe it's about liking being beaten on (him being cute don't cut it for me). Not seein' sweetness, just acclimation to the nagging horror. "Yes he says ghastly things about me, my life and my boyfriend all the time, and I find it adorable". What? Talk about battered friend syndrome. I know the conflict is where the humour is, but she shouldn't have to like it.

But I agree that Penny doesn't subtract anything from Amy and Sheldon. She has made them possible.

• Like 3

TMP, I have to say I hold a different view that I can't keep to myself. I may be alone on this, so no one blame any of the L/P crowd.

That Penny has a soft spot for Sheldon is perplexing to me, given that Shelton has no soft spot for her. He is relentless in his degradation; of the guy to whom she is almost affianced, her achievements, her actions and her aspirations. They must have a sexual thing going on, on the side, because I can't see how she gets anything good out of the visible relationship. But I can't see that either, because of what I know about Sheldon and his attitude to sex. Maybe it's about liking being beaten on (him being cute don't cut it for me). Not seein' sweetness, just acclimation to the nagging horror. "Yes he says ghastly things about me, my life and my boyfriend all the time, and I find it adorable". What? Talk about battered friend syndrome. I know the conflict is where the humour is, but she shouldn't have to like it.

But I agree that Penny doesn't subtract anything from Amy and Sheldon. She has made them possible.

I think beyond all of his snark, Sheldon has actually become friendly with her and has learned to trust her.

For her part, Penny has the same "big sister" approach to him that she does with all the guys. She recognizes their weakness and their geekiness but doesn't hold it against them. The same goes for Sheldon, and apart from Leonard, he's the one she knows best.

She has learned the same eye-rolling tolerance for his nonsense and I think she knows, like the others, that underneath it all, he really does have a soft white underbelly and he really does love his friends.

He has a pride problem, but she understands that.

• Like 4

"Aren't you gonna ask?"

"What, you think this is my first day?"

That describes what Phantagrae said about Penny and Sheldon in only a few words. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That would be one weird looking apartment building from the outside.  Based on the window placement the outside would look very unusual for an apartment building that is suppose to not be very modern.

Given the layout, not sure how Sheldon has heard anything going on in Penny's bedroom, as he's claimed.

I agree with Phanta. And great way to sum it up, Martin.

Penny is a loving, non judgemental person by nature and is always able to see the positives in people. She would have never become friends with the gang if she weren't. She has a great capacity to understand others and tolerate them. Like I said many times, Amy would have been completely alone if it weren't for Sheldon bringing her to the group and sticking by her when everyone wanted her gone, but if it weren't for Penny she would still be a lonely, awkward island with Sheldon, in the sea of the gang. Amy was even more off putting than Sheldon was when Penny first met him, but she still took her under her wing.

She is like a big sister to Sheldon indeed and while he probably can't satisfy all her needs for human relations to the point that she could be fine with him being her only friend (and that's why she usually seeks him out when he's the last remaining option, like we saw in many eps this season) he surely enriches her life in his own way.

• Like 8

A lot of people agree with you about Sheldon and Penny, and have similar feelings about Sheldon's relationships with Leonard and Amy.  I can see where you're coming from, but I think it depends on how seriously you take some of those things Sheldon says.  The people he insults don't seem to be bothered by it--they just sort of roll their eyes and act mildly annoyed--so I laugh it off.  A lot of sit-coms have characters who exhibit outrageous behavior and we're supposed to laugh.

By the same token, if the recipient seems hurt by the comment, then it becomes a different matter.  In last week's episode, Howard was really embarrassed about the bathroom incident and upset that they were teasing him about it.  I was a little uncomfortable with it, even though what they were saying was less serious than some of the things Sheldon says if you take them at face value. 

• Like 1

I think it's a nurture thing, to do with his vulnerability mostly. Plus, she dishes it back. She's quite dismissive of his science jibber-jabber. They clearly enjoy the banter.

I can only compare it to people and their cats. Now I know a couple of people who have the most lovely, affectionate, sweet cats, and they love them to bits. However, I also know two couples who own total @sshole cats. Cats who won't come near them through choice, they can't pet them without being swiped and they basically go about their own business ignoring their owners, and guess what, they love them to bits, just as much. Go figure?

• Like 3

Still the most accurate thing you'll find.

10 days until the Season finale is taped. I am not ready. :p

Is it really 10 days?

We are going to know everything before the next episode airs...

Someone hold me :'(

• Like 5

Is it really 10 days?

We are going to know everything before the next episode airs...

Someone hold me :'(

Yep 10 days, whoo hoo!

I'm so excited its taking everything i have not to annoy everyone I know with my overboard fangirling :p

• Like 1