This is just becoming tit for tat. And I have neither. But the passion is kind of admirable. Kind of.

I think it is pretty much ran its course when one says Penny is wrapped up in her self yet that person's favorite character is Sheldon. Talk about ironic!

• Like 2

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

From my understanding, I see her, in the beginning, as someone who finally gave up on friends, boyfriends, a social life, etc. and closed her heart off to keep from getting hurt. She met Sheldon to get her mom off her back about dating and in Sheldon, found someone who was very similar to her in intelligence and the way she thinks of other people in general. Now she has a friend she can share common interest with. Through him, she was introduced to his other friends, including Penny. A girl she recognized as someone she "worshipped" and one of the "popular girls" who was mean to her. Penny was all those things to Amy except she wasn't mean and instead, excepted her. So then we have the awkward stage and the "cringe worthy jokes" (which I think is completely Chuck Lorre and the male writers and their perverted way of thinking).

The girls take her under their wings, teach her "normal" stuff, etc. while at the same time, hanging out w/ Sheldon more and more and developing a crush on him that eventually turns into love.

Keep in mind, we're talking about a 30 something year old woman who has never had sex but has had multiple orgasms. But now she wants to experience that with another human that she loves (Sheldon) instead of by electrodes connected to her brain. Granted she has little, if any, experience in dating to give out advice but she's smart, studies the brain and its development and isn't a robot.

As for Sheldon, he's not a robot like some people say. I don't think he ever was. He just got hurt in a much similar way than Amy in his childhood and adolescence but in a much different way. Everyone, including most of his family, looked at him as a freak. I think he closed his heart off as well but did it with a much stronger force that has been harder to break through. That crack he has protecting his heart, started cracking when he met Leonard.

He and Amy are both growing and developing. He's just much more stubborn about it.

TRUTH!!!! This is a perfect explanation of the SHAMMY.

From my understanding, I see her, in the beginning, as someone who finally gave up on friends, boyfriends, a social life, etc. and closed her heart off to keep from getting hurt. She met Sheldon to get her mom off her back about dating and in Sheldon, found someone who was very similar to her in intelligence and the way she thinks of other people in general. Now she has a friend she can share common interest with. Through him, she was introduced to his other friends, including Penny. A girl she recognized as someone she "worshipped" and one of the "popular girls" who was mean to her. Penny was all those things to Amy except she wasn't mean and instead, excepted her. So then we have the awkward stage and the "cringe worthy jokes" (which I think is completely Chuck Lorre and the male writers and their perverted way of thinking).

The girls take her under their wings, teach her "normal" stuff, etc. while at the same time, hanging out w/ Sheldon more and more and developing a crush on him that eventually turns into love.

Keep in mind, we're talking about a 30 something year old woman who has never had sex but has had multiple orgasms. But now she wants to experience that with another human that she loves (Sheldon) instead of by electrodes connected to her brain. Granted she has little, if any, experience in dating to give out advice but she's smart, studies the brain and its development and isn't a robot.

As for Sheldon, he's not a robot like some people say. I don't think he ever was. He just got hurt in a much similar way than Amy in his childhood and adolescence but in a much different way. Everyone, including most of his family, looked at him as a freak. I think he closed his heart off as well but did it with a much stronger force that has been harder to break through. That crack he has protecting his heart, started cracking when he met Leonard.

He and Amy are both growing and developing. He's just much more stubborn about it.

TRUTH!!!! This is a perfect explanation of the SHAMMY.

As a fan of all the couples, this is one thing I hate the most. I cannot stand that they have Lenny acting as parents to a grown man.  Give them a puppy or have them babysit a child to show their parenting skills off, but I really hate it when they treat Sheldon like he is a Toddler and he willingly accepts that parenting.   He needs to stand on his own two feet without further parents than his own mother.   Coddling him is not going to help him grow up.   At least Amy challenges him more in that regard.   I am glad it appears he is finally outgrowing that Toddler stage and hope that I never see "parent" Lenny, relative to him at least, again.   Let them parent something that truly needs parenting (like a child or animal).

Amy in the table episode instead of helping sheldon "grow up" took his side and let him get his way like a whiny child.....she even manipulated him and laughed at him....

As far as all this talk surrounding Sheldon "growth"...

I have to agree with some poster who mentioned that Sheldon acted a lot more mature in Season 1 , who also seemed to lot of compassion towards his friends, his attempts to console or help Leonard were quite admirable and he never acted or behaved in childish whiny way....the way he seems these days...

sure he kisses girls now....but he used to much more mature in the olden days...

Edited by vasu
  • Like 4

Hahahaha you just jealous of shamy chemistry.Because they are not like other normal couple.They are SPECİAL.I love lenny so much but they have a ordinary relationship.there is no way comparison with shamy

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Edited by shamyy
  • Like 1

Hahahaha you just jealous of shamy chemistry.Because they are not like other normal couple.They are SPECİAL.I love lenny so much but they have a ordinary relationship.there is no way comparison with shamy

Ehh... what?

What the hell is happening to this thread? Seriously, I'm here for spoilers! I already avoid the Lenny thread because it's just depressing and the S7 Spoiler thread is getting more and more the same.

Its funny you say there is no comparison.... however the show has shown a lot ( I mean a lot) of similarities between both of those relationships...especially since last season.....

let me give you a hint "ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmmm"

both are push-pull relationships.... only difference seems to me is that Sheldon is just too childish....

ohh and Tripper is here....looks like someone complained about kids not behaving properly :p

Edited by vasu
  • Like 1

Its funny you say there is no comparison.... however the show has shown a lot ( I mean a lot) of similarities between both of those relationships...especially since last season.....

let me give you a hint "ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmmm"

both are push-pull relationships.... only difference seems to me is that Sheldon is just too childish....

ohh and Tripper is here....looks like someone complained about kids not behaving properly :p

Congratulations Vasu you hit the mile marker! How does it feel to contribute 1,000 posts?

• Like 1

New Tweet: "NOT THE FINAL EPISODE OF SEASON 7 — next to last. I’m tired. I stayed up to see the blood moon."

:girldevil:

Oh thank God! I'm was not emotionally ready for the finale just yet
  • Like 2

Everyone ready for the taping? (I'm not :shout: ) SO glad it's not the finale tonight, I don't think my heart could take it!

Did I....miss anything btw? There seems to be quite a bit of discussing going on....

Yes!!!  Sadly I will have to miss the chat as I need to get to bed prior to 1 am EST.   :girlsad:

All you've missed is some off-topic stuff.

Same! My heart is beating so damn fast right now. The anticipation is killing me!

My 16yr old son told me again today that I have problem because I get so excited on taping days. But he says it while smiling because he is a little version of SHELDON. It really is strange how much they are alike in some ways.

• Like 2