S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Amy's age has nothing to do with whether or not she's ready for sex.  She's naïve and inexperienced.  It seems like her only knowledge of romance is what she's read or seen magazines or movies or whatever.  She has no real experience apart from Sheldon (and the occasional brain stimulation experiment), and a random (and failed, apparently) date once a year.

She's never really had her space invaded, her body touched, or, apparently, her lips kissed apart from the few pecks she had before he kissed her on the train.

It's easy to talk big when you think you're in control and you know you're not really going to do anything.  And she knows that Sheldon is a long way from doing anything.  Or she did until that D&D game.  When Sheldon suddenly "propositioned" her, even if it was all imaginary, she got very timid very quickly.

So I think it's quite plausible that if Sheldon were to push it further, she might feel a bit intimidated.  When it comes down to brass tacks, she's not the seductive vixen she likes to think she is.  She's just an inexperienced girl.

On the other side, though, Sheldon is just as inexperienced and hasn't yet had to deal with Amy truly taking the initiative with him.  Apart from those two quick pecks she's given him, she's let him take the lead in that regard.  She hasn't really kissed him back, put her hands on him while they're kissing or tried to do anything more than chaste closed-mouth kissing.

They've both got a long way to go.

128 by season 4

Does Gerard count?

128 by season 4

Does Gerard count?

I hope you are joking? lol otherwise we may have to buy you that book they got for Shledon lol

Only if she sits on her other had till it gets numb, so it feels like someone else Is touching her.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 

• Like 3

Does Leonard giving her a kiss after taking her to the wedding or when she hugged Stuart after their date count? :)

If you're gonna go there, she group hugged Howard, Bernie, and Penny.

So Leonard has kissed her on the cheek

Penny on the lips and hugs

Howard and Bernie hug

Stuart hug

Sheldon kisses, hugs, hand holds

Has she done anything with Raj like that?

Steve says the writers finished the finale script at Coachella last weekend. Uh. LOL.

Sounds like a disease.

I know this has nothing to do with spoilers, but my grandmother was really sick with cancer and has just passed away. :(  Please pray that me and my family gets through this.... :(  I loved her so much! :( My mom is so sad right now, but we all know she's in a better place now. :(

Edited by cassidyeden
  • Like 2

I know this has nothing to do with spoilers, but my grandmother was really sick with cancer and has just passed away. :( Please pray that me and my family gets through this.... :( I loved her so much! :( My mom is so sad right now, but we all know she's in a better place now. :(

Oh. :( sad to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

Steve says the writers finished the finale script at Coachella last weekend. Uh. LOL.

Who the hell goes to Coachella to write a season finale?  "Anything can happen Thursday" just turned into "anything can happen to the season finale"

Wow, just wow.  Sheldon might just get his hippie-dippie off after all, because there is nothing hippier or dippier than Coachella :)

• Like 9

I know this has nothing to do with spoilers, but my grandmother was really sick with cancer and has just passed away. :(  Please pray that me and my family gets through this.... :(  I loved her so much! :( My mom is so sad right now, but we all know she's in a better place now. :(

My sincere condolences cassidyeden  :sad:, I'll pray and I'm sure you all are going to get through this.

Cassidy, I am sorry for your pain.  Lifting you and your family up in prayer for comfort and peace.  Take care, hon. 

I am sorry for your loss Cassidy. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort in this difficult time.

My apologies :(

Edited by AndyRenee