The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Just look at the episodes where they prepare to go to the North Pole, and the one where they return.

Both can be ( and are being ) run as individual episodes, with no joins in them.

The show is and always has been like a series of very good "One-liners", that can be played at any time.

Even so, TBS usually runs them more or less in order, so it doesn't really matter.

someone cancel the good wife. i want beverely in person :icon_cry:

You want to cancel Raj's favorite show?!  :icon_surprised:

• Like 1

Oh, I don't think anything will really change in that regard.  No matter what he accomplishes, she'll find a way to deflate him.  That's the way life is--your parents install all your buttons and then continue to push them for the rest of your life. :p

To quote Philip Larkin: This be the verse

They f*ck you up, your Mum and Dad,

They may not mean to, but they do,

They fill you with the faults they had,

And add some extra, just for you.

Full poem here: http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/178055

Bev is my favourite guest star. I can only hope she gets her claws into Amy one day, would love to see that pairing!

For those that find Bev & Sheldon 'hot', there's M-rated 'Sheverly' fan fiction out there y'know......I've seen it (I'm still sleeping with the lights on)!!!

• Like 5

For those that find Bev & Sheldon 'hot', there's M-rated 'Sheverly' fan fiction out there y'know......I've seen it (I'm still sleeping with the lights on)!!!

I feel partially responsible for inadvertently exposing you to Sheverly when Shelnard was the original focus of our discussion...I do apologise, and trust your trauma will shortly abate. Mea culpa...mea maxima culpa...

• Like 1

I feel partially responsible for inadvertently exposing you to Sheverly when Shelnard was the original focus of our discussion...I do apologise, and trust your trauma will shortly abate. Mea culpa...mea maxima culpa...

Apart from the cannon relationships in the show I can actually see Sheverly as mildly plausible out of all the AU Ships people tend to Ship on occasion. Maybe if Beverley was 20 years younger haha, funny thing is Sheldon and Beverley have had more physical intimacy and chemistry then he has had with Amy, Uh Oh I'm in trouble ;)

• Like 1

Apart from the cannon relationships in the show I can actually see Sheverly as mildly plausible out of all the AU Ships people tend to Ship on occasion. Maybe if Beverley was 20 years younger haha, funny thing is Sheldon and Beverley have had more physical intimacy and chemistry then he has had with Amy, Uh Oh I'm in trouble ;)

I completely agree with you. Beverley could do with being a touch younger but definitely much more chemistry. I find shamy chemistry depressing flat.

• Like 1

Sheverly Skype sex?

I completely agree with you. Beverley could do with being a touch younger but definitely much more chemistry. I find shamy chemistry depressing flat.

Lets be honest though, you'd think Sheldon had more chemistry with a 2000 year old giraffe-elephant hybrid from Uranus than Amy.

• Like 4

Physical intimacy? Perhaps. Chemistry? No way. After the kiss Beverly wanted to go back to the restaurant for the busboy! There was nothing as far as either one of them were concerned.

• Like 1

To quote Philip Larkin: This be the verse

They f*ck you up, your Mum and Dad,

They may not mean to, but they do,

They fill you with the faults they had,

And add some extra, just for you.

Full poem here: http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/178055

Bev is my favourite guest star. I can only hope she gets her claws into Amy one day, would love to see that pairing!

I feel the same way about Shenny. At least Sheverly HAS a chance in hell of happening.

It's VERY one sided. Poor Amy (in more ways than one).

i can't with people saying Beverly and Sheldon have had more physical intimacy than Shamy. they face butted once. i cannot. 

Which unfortunately for Amy is still more than her. Unless of course you consider the D & D game physical intimacy, even though they didn't actually touch. You can't use when Sheldon took care of Amy when she pretended to be sick. As far as Sheldon was concerned he was simply taking care of someone that happened to be sick that was his girlfriend. It is always been one-sided. All in Amy's mind.

Edited by SodidIwin?

Because the Beverly/Sheldon kiss wasn't one-sided ???

He was just standing here, wondering what happened to him...

• Like 3

Which unfortunately for Amy is still more than her. Unless of course you consider the D & D game physical intimacy, even though they didn't actually touch. You can't use when Sheldon took care of Amy when she pretended to be sick. As far as Sheldon was concerned he was simply taking care of someone that happened to be sick that was his girlfriend. It is always been one-sided. All in Amy's mind.

Amy has kissed Sheldon twice. When she was drunk( like Beverly) and when Sheldon got her the tiara. The hug after the kiss, with the tiara, was sort of returned when Sheldon put his hands on her back. There was also the cuddle, that while awkward, was more phisical contact than Beverly got, over and above the one kiss. And the handholding. Amy has had way more physical contact and intamacy than Beverly has, from Sheldon.

• Like 7

I'm finding it REALLY hard to tell if you're being serious. 

And Sheldon needs, therefore loves, Amy. In his own weird, immature, self-centered way. She is one of the bridges that keep this island of a man connected to the rest of humanity, like his mother, Leonard and Penny.

So while Beverly might be a better match on paper, I doubt they would work out together. It would be all fine and dandy for about five minutes and then, one of them would have a meltdown (of the sort that requires the Star Wars soundtrack to be played loudly) and the other would be unable to help/cope.

And Leonard would... I can't think even imagine his reaction to such a thing. 

Edited by Chiara
  • Like 5

OMG, if Sheldon and Beverly got together, would Leonard have to call him 'DAD'!

• Like 8

That would be so wrong on so many levels I almost want to see it happen. Just out of morbid curiosity. 

• Like 2

He would severely need the help of a psychiatrist.

Wait, Beverly is.

She would probably tell him to suck it up and stop whining, this having nothing to do with him xDDD

• Like 1

There it is, the big career boost for Sheldon. Sheverly. She uses her influence to clear obstacles to Sheldon's tenure (by forbidding him to talk or otherwise interact with the person making the final decision). The Shamy is dead, long live the Sheverly.

• Like 1

I think it seems pretty funny. However, I honestly thought Leonard was acting like a big jerk. Now, I'd be annoyed if I went through a similar scenario as well, but Leonard always complains about Sheldon being "demanding" and "irritating", and when Sheldon actually MISSES him, and gets him TWO gifts, he decides to hide from him to stay with Penny, and then gets annoyed when Sheldon literally can't trust anything he says, and he only stopped because Wolowitz started acting like a whiny bitch about it, and even then if he hadn't rubbed that ointment all over has mother's back, he probably would've been on Leonard's side. Again, I would've been annoyed as well, but he should've at least appreciated that Sheldon wanted to do something nice for him for once. I'm sorry if some people disagree with me, but I find Leonard to keep getting more and more unlikable as the series goes on. At least Sheldon doesn't realize when he's doing something wrong, as well as his moments being playing for laughs. Leonard actually KNOWS better, and I don't find his unlikable moments to be that funny.

Edited by wammyguide