S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if she's going to run into Penny somewhere--and maybe Penny will either befriend her or chew her out for breaking poor Raj's heart--or maybe she'll encourage her now that Raj can speak to women without alcohol.  Could be complicated...

I wonder if Penny will know who she is when they first meet--did Penny ever meet Lucy?  Maybe she saw a picture or something, though...

Hmm...

No, Penny never met her.  Leonard, Howard and Amy did.

Last we heard from Molaro about this he said he wanted to keep Raj single, so I doubt Lucy will be back for good at this stage. But 7x08 is the first episode of sweeps so I guess they wanted some big storyline for Raj. 

I think maybe it would be good for Raj's self-esteem if he finally chose to reject her.  But I think the jury's still out on how he feels about her.  At the end of the finale he was talking about her as if he wanted to see her again (now that he would be able to talk to her), but that was all just blahblahblah.

Did Molaro say he wanted to keep Raj single, or did he mean just for now (as in, not bringing in a love interest right away)?

I imagine they're going to have some fun playing with Raj's efforts to talk to women while sober.  I mean, even when he was drinking he wasn't always that good at it--he had a few hook-ups, but nothing ever came of them except for the gold-digging deaf girl and poor, sad Lucy.

So, that's why I'm wondering if they'll put some closure to the Lucy storyline--maybe have them talk and say their final goodbyes (though there's not much funny in that.)  Dunno.  I wonder what Penny's going to have to say to her.  Though maybe it would be easier to have it end through the two girls having a talk--about Raj's feelings, Lucy's issues.  Penny is the Den Mother, after all. :)

I think maybe it would be good for Raj's self-esteem if he finally chose to reject her.  But I think the jury's still out on how he feels about her.  At the end of the finale he was talking about her as if he wanted to see her again (now that he would be able to talk to her), but that was all just blahblahblah.

Did Molaro say he wanted to keep Raj single, or did he mean just for now (as in, not bringing in a love interest right away)?

He just said he wants Raj to stay single for now so they can have a single guy on the show. I do think they will eventually pair him up with someone, but it doesn't sound like they're in any rush. 

We're done already. Don't expect an amazing report because I was sitting in a spot where I was paranoid about being watched while taking notes. I will give you all what I can with help from my friends who went as well. Be back later.

It was awesome awesome awesome!!!!!! I am in heaven. It was great meeting Monique and Kellee. Can't wait to see the report :-D and reread it!

again and again and again..... :-D

Edited by Shamynatress

Shamynatress do you want to give us some more info????

Ok, but I do not want to tell too much as Monique is doing the report and I dont wanna steal from her or take anything away.

It was a Shamy centered episode about Amy working at Caltech for a while doing a special monkey study thingi. It was very very funny. Of course everything went somewhow wrong. No ATSKA, although I thought it could somehow fit in. I think they a prepaing for something like that, because Amy is really getting pissed at him. But in a somehow cute way LOL.

AND: I sang a German song in front of the audience and got a signed foto of the cast.

This evening was the experience of a lifetime!!!!!

Edited by Shamynatress

Ok. ASAP!

I will be back in Germany on Oct 6th! And then I will post. Of course I can post via email if anyone is interested...... Just send me a PN.

BUT: Think the pic is a printed foto, not originally signed. But I got it ON LOCATION. That counts for me :-)

Edited by Shamynatress

Ok, but I do not want to tell too much as Monique is doing the report and I dont wanna steal from her or take anything away.

It was a Shamy centered episode about Amy working at Caltech for a while doing a special monkey study thingi. It was very very funny. Of course everything went somewhow wrong. No ATSKA, although I thought it could somehow fit in. I think they a prepaing for something like that, because Amy is really getting pissed at him. But in a somehow cute way LOL.

AND: I sang a German song in front of the audience and got a signed foto of the cast.

This evening was the experience of a lifetime!!!!!

That sounds wonderful. Should we check YouTube for your clip?

You sound so excited. I'm very glad you had a good time.

Ok. ASAP!

I will be back in Germany on Oct 6th! And then I will post. Of course I can post via email if anyone is interested...... Just send me a PN.

BUT: Think the pic is a printed foto, not originally signed. But I got it ON LOCATION. That counts for me :-)

It was a pleasure meeting you! I've only known you for a day in person and I can tell that you would be such a blast to be around all the time. Beautiful inside and out :). Now I have someone to visit in Germany. Hahaha!

I totally quoted the wrong post but you get the idea. LOL. 

It was a pleasure meeting you! I've only known you for a day in person and I can tell that you would be such a blast to be around all the time. Beautiful inside and out :). Now I have someone to visit in Germany. Hahaha!I totally quoted the wrong post but you get the idea. LOL.

I can only totally dig this!!!!! You are awesome! I was so nervous and excited about meeting you and it freaking rocked..... I honestly hope you will come to Germany some day!

I must say, and without a sarcasm sign in sight, that I am immensely enjoying having the Taping Report coming through sporadically. It's almost like a real episode, with ad breaks!

What we need is someone butting in and giving us arbitrary descriptions of Cheezits, dodgy car insurance, river cruises, deodorant, and summarizing the trailer for an implausible Sandra Bullock movie...(Spot the redundancies in that last sentence)

Edited to say, apologies. I know Sandy B always brings it.

Edited by Count Wally de Honk