S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Hahahaa

oh god that comes up really huge on my screen that picture 

that's like, boob tape. ideal for 'naked' scenes. REALLY fun for walking around and freaking people out. insanely annoying to put on. we used to write 'HELP ME I'M STUCK' on the tape. 

That looks like more than tape. Looks like a flesh colored tube top, or an ace bandage. As for editing, most people won't go over the scene frame by frame to check it.

Not pervy at all. It's critique. Lol.

Yes, not Pervy at all... Oh lets face it it's pervy, we all need a life.

Edited by eirwinrommel

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really think she would be? I know we can wish, but no real chance. BTW probably a rubber blade on the AX

If "topless" came from the blurb then it's hype. Check out the latest blurb. Leonard gets Penny to do "anything". Well, they ain't married at the end, so more hype. Salacious sells. What happened to truth in advertising? *sigh*

If "topless" came from the blurb then it's hype. Check out the latest blurb. Leonard gets Penny to do "anything". Well, they ain't married at the end, so more hype. Salacious sells. What happened to truth in advertising? *sigh*

I'd like to see what kind of ad's we'd get if they had to stick to the truth. It would be a refreshing change. Especially the political ad's. Not to mention the 'news'. If they had to stick to the literal truth 'Fox News" would go out of business. The 'news' could still run their 'opinion' shows, as long as every thing they said that wasn't actually true was labeled as such. Just my opinion.

Edited by eirwinrommel

Oh you mean, how the summary for 7.01 that Leonard abandon Penny and Sheldon.  They make it look like Leonard is a very bad boy in the blurbs for upcoming episodes.  

Maybe I should join the cast so that I can punish Leonard in my very special way. :dancer:

Actually Sheldon advice was truthful but he didn't (and still doesn't) know how to sugar coat it. Leonard is the one that should have known better IMO.It 

It was bad advice ... he has no way of giving good advice because he has NO experience to speak of as to what Leonard would like in a woman ... and Leonard TOLD Sheldon Our children will be smart and beautiful ... meaning he didn't care if Penny was smart or not .....

Thats my take ...  

bwf2r42x.jpg

Damn it, she wasn't really naked. Can you see the clothing or something? :D

Thats NOT topless :(

edit: and yes, i looked at every frame for that xD

REALLY YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ....... :diablo:   :drinks:  :laugh:  8)  8)  8)  

First, this (episode 2) reaffirms that Leonard is the normal guy of the group. Second did anyone notice that when Howard said he had love, he mentioned Raj and not his wife?

"As his friend, you should be happy he has love in his life, as I do. This man held my breast the other day, and I love him for it!"

Edited by eirwinrommel

First, this (episode 2) reaffirms that Leonard is the normal one of the group. Second did anyone notice that when Howard said he had love, he mentioned Raj and not his wife?

"As his friend, you should be happy he has love in his life, as I do. This man held my breast the other day, and I love him for it!"

Of course--that's what makes it funny.  If he'd said his wife, it wouldn't have been funny. :p

LOVED the two eps!!

"My brain is better than EVERYBODY!"

(new promo for Scavenger Vortex)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YUzRMPUR_Xw

I will not see the new episodes for many a day. I weep, I despair. I curse this sunburnt country...

Apparently the sides for 7.6 feature Einstein in a Sheldonian dream sequence. I cannot say how much this utterly delights me.

Morya explains the sides 

There are two sides for 7x6, one for 'Albert Einstein' and one for 'Archimedes' but it is the same page/scene.

It seems like it is a dream in which Sheldon is at a press conference with President Siebert and the aforementioned scientists. He's discovered a new element but when they reveal the name, it is 'Fraudium'. Sheldon screams, 'Sorry, it was a dumb mistake'. Einstein says 'Perhaps you are the dumb mistake'. 

Leonard calls his name off screen, probably to wake him up.

http://www.fanforum.com/71893193-post9.html

OMG that promo is awesome and funny *LOL* Damn that episode is going to be better than I thought *LOL* Shame on me *hahaha*

And thanks for posting the promopictures of episode 4! Penny in a football jersy! Nice! And I love the title of the book (from Leonards mom) that Penny bought.

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

I see from the last picture the name of Beverly's book (about Leonard) is 'The Disappointing Child'.

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-7-episode-4-the-raiders-minimization-photos.html/15

Another reason for Leonard to 'love' his mother.

I know it's not very nice but why do I do find it funny and ironical, Bev named her book 'The Disappointing Child' lol. Especially considering the fact you could argue from Leonard's vantage point, Beverley was and is the 'Disappointing Mother'. Although I don't think the book is specifically about Leonard, I think she used Leonard as a point of reference but still.

Edited by 3ku11

Yay! Karaoke!!! I wonder if they ditch the hunt for a sing along.

That would be awesome! I think that is a big possibility. It could explain why none of their scenes were in front of the audience, when the other scavenger hunt "stops" were seen by the audience with the other two pairs. Also I assume Howard had did the hunt at MIT so he probably could care less about completing it. Also the Bill Prady (or one of the producer, cant remember) make a specific point to mention how Howard and Amy were bonding this season in an episode. Either way the photos look like the two are going to be comedic gold this episode!