MONIQUE edited her post in the Season 7 taping report thread, about the tapings bringing it over here incase people missed it! If you want it removed just say MJ

ETA Again (Oct 7th)...

I did not share the whole story with you all to respect my friends privacy, just in case he'd be embarrassed. But because he posted it the other day under one of my status messages on facebook where other BBT fans are, I think it's okay to share now  :)

He is convinced this new "rule" is actually because of him and thinks that Kellee and I could keep going if we wanted to. 

Basically, our friend has a very loud, high pitched laugh that started to get recognized by the production crew which in the end, resulted in Audiences Unlimited staff telling him he couldn't go to the next one. He felt really bad about it and definitely meant no harm by it. He's gonna just wait a while before going again and plans to be quiet as a mouse. LOL.

Feels good to clear that up. Especially after reading a comment from someone who said that Audiences Unlimited were getting lots of complaints because of people like us. Actually, this is an unfair statement because there are so few of us that attend often. 

Most people we meet say to us, "I don't know how you guys do this all the time, waiting all this time to get into the show. We are doing this one time. LOL" A lot of people just aren't willing to do that. Which is why they allow people like us to keep coming. Thank you for reading. Spread the word if you feel like it. 

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Me, me, me.  It was the one time during the week that I was allowed to watch what I wanted to watch.  I also remember The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, and the "interesting to a 10 year old or so but they look really kitschy now" Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (TV show, not the movie),  Lost in Space, and The Time Tunnel, but those were hit and miss (except for the Time Tunnel) as there was other stuff on during the week that my parents wanted to watch.   I think they all can be gotten online. 

Out of those only Lost in Space and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea were shown on my local channels in those days. Lost in Space never was near the quality of Star Trek. Actually I barely remember Voyage to the bottom of the Sea.

Star Trek was quite special in that depicted a future in which all the nations of earth were united and the only threats were alien. Considering the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred in 1962 and we were in the depths of the "cold war" Star Trek was quite a powerfully positive vision of the future. Even in remote Edmonton where I grew up we were certainly affected by cold war concerns. Much of the supplies for the DEW line would have been shipped by air out of Edmonton as it was/is the gateway to the north. Just as a note much earlier Edmonton was also a major stopover on the Northwest Staging Route which was important for shipping supplies to Alaska during world war II (this had a dramatic effect on the cities economic development).

Edited by djsurrey

I think Simon is the one behind this. They went for 5 large last year IIRC.

Out of those only Lost in Space and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea were shown on my local channels in those days. Lost in Space never was near the quality of Star Trek. Actually I barely remember Voyage to the bottom of the Sea.

I had the submarine model for the Seaview, I used to get it out when the show came on, and sit too close to the screen.

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

My bad. Got my episodes mixed up. Are there pictures for that one?

no promo pics of Penny on her nightie, but she is on the nightie on the promo