The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

^After this long of a wait you guys should go spoiled. Maybe consider becoming spoiler-free for the sweeps! :)

Yeahh i,m fooling myself Again SPOILERS SPOILEEEEERS!!!!LOL. I will sleep after reading It

This made me laugh. It describes us:

how fangirls communicate
  • Fan 1: AKJSHDKJAHSDKJSA
  • Fan 2: I know. I know.
  • Like 5

My girlfriend is ticked I hurried her off of the computer. If I am going to be paying for my bad behavior I'd like to get some kind of payoff soon ;)

You know for the report you could always post bits at a time and that way you dont have to wait and do it all at once? We fans will love anything you give us : )

anonymous_avatar_24.gifANONYMOUS

Hahaha, yeah, I know. This occurred to me halfway through, but I’m almost done.  It’ll be up fairly soon.  I just want to read it over and make sure it’s actually, like, coherent and not a rushed mess of words. 

She replied. It's almost done, guys.

Edited by jennyferbrelaz
  • Like 2

I can't imagine the pressure of writing a taping report for the first time though.  Everything you write is taken so seriously by fans.  I do wish more spoilers had gotten out earlier though.  I was seriously distracted all day today, hoping something would come out.

She replied star.

In your report, can you add any behind the scenes cute things that may have happened. I know usually Jim and Mayim have a lot of cute things they do behind the scenes (between takes, etc.). Can you include any of those if any come to mind Can I also mention that I am so appreciative of you writing up a report for us? It is really amazingly wonderful of you!

It would be my pleasure! There is one Jim and Mayim moment in particular that is just, oh god, adorable. 

And thank you so much.  You are very welcome!  It would have just been a shame not to document my experience and share it with people who are just as passionate about the show as I am.   

thank you, star for ask her about this.

Edited by jennyferbrelaz
  • Like 3

She replied star.

In your report, can you add any behind the scenes cute things that may have happened. I know usually Jim and Mayim have a lot of cute things they do behind the scenes (between takes, etc.). Can you include any of those if any come to mind Can I also mention that I am so appreciative of you writing up a report for us? It is really amazingly wonderful of you!

It would be my pleasure! There is one Jim and Mayim moment in particular that is just, oh god, adorable. 

And thank you so much.  You are very welcome!  It would have just been a shame not to document my experience and share it with people who are just as passionate about the show as I am.   

thank you, star for ask her about this.

You are most welcome. I  am dying to see her report even more than before.   So curious about the part in blue bold.   She seems so lovely to do this for us.   I can't wait to see about the show. It sounds like a really good one.   I am glad she got to go and see such a great episode get taped.

• Like 2