S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

I think if I was a really big celebrity like Jim and I was a part of a franchise as big as TBBT, the first thing I would do is create an undercover account in a forum that practically worships me. :p It would be hilarious.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys!

My parents sent me a box with some socks (a box of sox!) and some biscuits, I guess--they're more like a sweet bread.  Not quite a cookie, not quite a biscuit...

But yummy!

And a check. :)

My birthday is actually tomorrow (the 10th), but I make it a point to celebrate all month. :biggrin:

Edited by phantagrae

I think if I was a really big celebrity like Jim and I was a part of a franchise as big as TBBT, the first thing I would do is create an undercover account in a forum that practically worships me. :p It would be hilarious.

So, he'd be with the Shamy's.

Happy Birthday Phanta!

Patience. We don't have that many people reporting since they decrease the number of shows one individual can see down to two.

It's not a matter of how many people.  It's a matter of waiting for the person who went to post her report.