The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

She said:

"I’m formatting it right now.  If you’re still up, gimme a few and it’ll be up shortly. "

Right now you have a group of people more wired than if they'd snorted the national product of Columbia (legal and otherwise).

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 1

I think if I was a really big celebrity like Jim and I was a part of a franchise as big as TBBT, the first thing I would do is create an undercover account in a forum that practically worships me. :p It would be hilarious.

And then you post something disparaging about yourself to watch all the uberfans come racing to defend your honor, it would truly be great.

And then you post something disparaging about yourself to watch all the uberfans come racing to defend your honor, it would truly be great.

Yes of course. ;D

I'll bet that the fact that Penny kept all the things Leonard gave her was Penny's the 'Romantic Gesture'.

Edited by eirwinrommel

Read it. Have nothing that caused me any distress. That's the first time all season. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks to the person that did the taping report.

I can't believe the is episode is about the very thing I talked (in the Leonard and Penny thread) about Penny doing something special for Leonard.

Can't wait to see the final scene with Leonard and Penny.  Love how she kept all his gifts to her and that they mean a lot to her because they are from Leonard.  :girldance:  :dancing:  :yahoo:

• Like 8

He tells her that he wrote a song for her, and then proceeds to sing a truly touching piece that is equal parts witty, charming and adorable. Everyone provides the backup vocals as well as the instrumental accompaniment.

What the actual eff?

Read it. Have nothing that caused me any distress. That's the first time all season. Can't wait to see it!

Ok, you know that means an actual disaster, right?  There's been so many obsessing, thinking little things are a disaster and when the episode was seen, it was nothing.  Now, it appears there's nothing, or even a positive.  So when the episode airs, everything will fall apart. 

• Like 5

Ok, you know that means an actual disaster, right? There's been so many obsessing, thinking little things are a disaster and when the episode was seen, it was nothing. Now, it appears there's nothing, or even a positive. So when the episode airs, everything will fall apart.

I think you nailed the crucial issue of exactly how not disastrous this appears to be. It seems exceedingly non-disaster-like. This merits further thought and discussion. It may be a trap, and as you say, it could play completely differently when it airs. It depends how they edit it and what the final product looks like.

I'm heading for the storm cellar now.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 3

I think you nailed the crucial issue of exactly how not disastrous this appears to be. It seems exceedingly non-disaster-like. This merits further thought and discussion. It may be a trap, and as you say, it could play completely differently when it airs. It depends how they edit it and what the final product looks like.

I'm heading for the storm cellar now.

I'm a mean tall man, aren't I?

• Like 3

Sorry I'm a bit late but happy birthday Phanta!

Loved how the episode sounds as a whole, I'm a bit dubious about the science though. Wasn't Sheldon working on String Theory? Not sure how he can go from that to discovering a new element... Hopefully the episode will clear it up.

ETA: I LOVED the line about Americans and the metric system. :p

Edited by AdAstra

Ok, you know that means an actual disaster, right? There's been so many obsessing, thinking little things are a disaster and when the episode was seen, it was nothing. Now, it appears there's nothing, or even a positive. So when the episode airs, everything will fall apart.

Actually, being the pessimist that I am, I did think of this. After all I was happy about 7.2 until one little line had me wondering. I plan to be optimistic this time however. I don't see how Leonard screws this one up unless he has a line of dialog that belittles Penny's box of mementos but I don't see that happening. I think he'll be touched by it. So I choose optimism this time :)

OMG. THE ENDING!!!!! Why are the writers teasing us like that?!?

I know right? That was such a cute Shamy scene *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* How can they do this? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And the Penny/Leonard scene was so sweet! Awww she kept all the mementos of him that is so cute!

Can`t wait to see the episode!

Oh and I loved Sheldons nightmare *LOL* it made me smile *hehe*

Steven Molaro was right: The first six episodes are really good, I mean great!

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

My birthday is actually tomorrow (the 10th)   :biggrin:

Yeah, I know! (since you mentioned it) and that's why I was waiting. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!

I would just like to say that the ending of this episode made me happy and then pissed me off to no end. The writers seem to take 2 steps forward and then 10 steps back with Shamy. At some point, there has to be some progress. It CAN be done and still remain in character.

• Like 1