What Amy need to do is to get Sheldon's brain to let go of the wedge that it has on the rest of the brain ... and get him to admit that he's is wrong at times, and that he can make mistakes, and take responsibility for these errors in judgment .... she may need Bernadette help with some kind of drug OR a 2X4 upside the head  ... LOL   :sclerosis:  :sclerosis:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:      :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  

• Like 2

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

No

I didn't say or suggested Shamy is better than Lenny. I just said Shamy is an unconventional relationship while Lenny is a more conventional one. That doesn't mean one is better than the other, they are just different.

I'm not sure about this. I'm wondering if Amy and Sheldon not a flip on the pursuit of an unobtainable object of desire who can't see that what they really need is right on front of them. With more stuff layered on in the characterization. Trying to be thoughtful here, so please be gentle. :)

ETA. Um. I shouldnt go OT so maybe I should put this elsewhere. Apologies.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

Wonder if this week's taping is the one with Bob Newhart and Bill Nye.  I hope so!  :)

Yes it should be since his is supposed to air the same week that episode 7.07 airs and that is the one being taped.   Sadly I don't know anyone going to the taping though yet.  I keep hoping we will hear that someone is going that is willing to write up a report.   It seems like that one would be a great one to attend.

• Like 1

denajeanx, thanks for the teaser.  I don't think anyone can complain about not enought geeking stuff in that episode, the guys shooting ballons with a laser is about as geeking as scientists can get.  This episode looks like another good one.

• Like 1

Still no word on whether we know anyone going to the taping tomorrow?  Even if not, at least we know roughly what's happening.  Plot A will be Sheldon jealous of Professor Proton working with Leonard.  Plot B is probably Penny meeting Lucy.

Wonder if the B Plot will involve anyone else, other wise the two primary plots will lack any real involvement from the other four characters, and they have been avoiding episodes that only focus on the core three.

I didn't mean to imply that the episode won't involve the other four in a substantial way.  It's just all we've heard so far.  We don't know for sure that this is the episode in which Penny meets Lucy, but we've heard it's coming.

I didn't mean to imply that the episode won't involve the other four in a substantial way.  It's just all we've heard so far.  We don't know for sure that this is the episode in which Penny meets Lucy, but we've heard it's coming.

Oh I know you weren't implying anything. I was speculating, since the way the A Plot was presented in the snippets we have it didn't have much room for the others. If nothing else there will probably be a C Plot, though if there is the Penny Plot may actually be the C Plot.

The episode with Prof Proton is a separate episode from the one where Penny meets Lucy.

Professor Proton is 7x7, Lucy is 7x8

The episode with Prof Proton is a separate episode from the one where Penny meets Lucy.

Professor Proton is 7x7, Lucy is 7x8

I stand corrected.  Thank you!

A brief moment of squealing is now called for because Sheldon called Amy his "cute little lump of wool."  It's even better than it sounded in the taping report. 

Here's one person going. But she's an actress on a Nickelodeon show.

https://twitter.com/kirakosarin/status/390231724535201792

So I doubt we will be getting a report from here. haha.

Here's another tweet from her.

https://twitter.com/kirakosarin/status/390247966977429504

Edit:

Pics from Tonights Taping.

1005397c362911e38df322000a9e48a8_8.jpg

432feee6362911e3aa4422000ae90e71_8.jpg

6b33fd9c362911e3896422000a1fb003_8.jpg

970c2bf6362911e39f3d22000aaa21f1_8.jpg

c183173c362911e3b23122000a1f98cf_8.jpg

43dedd1a362a11e3822f22000a9f09ca_8.jpg

62d79298362a11e3aa8c22000a1fc809_8.jpg

Edited by Slicknickshady

Thanks for the pictures, star!

I can't see the full image but I love Amy's outfit that's definitely a first

It seems like they're choosing better outfits for her this season. She definitely pulls off that pink cardigan :p

I wonder if she's going to run into Penny somewhere--and maybe Penny will either befriend her or chew her out for breaking poor Raj's heart--or maybe she'll encourage her now that Raj can speak to women without alcohol.  Could be complicated...

I wonder if Penny will know who she is when they first meet--did Penny ever meet Lucy?  Maybe she saw a picture or something, though...

Hmm...

Oh, wow this is interesting.

I was staying away from the spoilers thread but thought I'd take a peak.

This would give Penny a chance to really blossom in psychology. We know Penny has some street smarts and she has learned how to interact with a quirky group of friends. Penny knows Raj all to well and what he can be like at times. She knows what selective mutism is. She has heard at least some of Lucy's story already. I don't know what the writers have planned but just imagine if Lucy was a subject in a social anxiety experiment. Penny could have extraordinary insight into Lucy's character and would blow the socks of the rest of her class and the instructor. If this is where they are going I could see Penny getting an A+ without any help from Amy and Bernadette (well other than she had learned how to be friends with some quirky people).