• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Oh, wow this is interesting.

I was staying away from the spoilers thread but thought I'd take a peak.

This would give Penny a chance to really blossom in psychology. We know Penny has some street smarts and she has learned how to interact with a quirky group of friends. Penny knows Raj all to well and what he can be like at times. She knows what selective mutism is. She has heard at least some of Lucy's story already. I don't know what the writers have planned but just imagine if Lucy was a subject in a social anxiety experiment. Penny could have extraordinary insight into Lucy's character and would blow the socks of the rest of her class and the instructor. If this is where they are going I could see Penny getting an A+ without any help from Amy and Bernadette (well other than she had learned how to be friends with some quirky people).

I can see something like this as a direction too. She has been doing field work for years. Like Jane Goodall or Diane Fossey. :)

• Like 2

I can see something like this as a direction too. She has been doing field work for years. Like Jane Goodall or Diane Fossey. :)

LOL.

Not to mention she has read Dr. Beverly Hofstadter's book and of course has extra insight into the subject of the book as well. She even has been exposed to how he can get both needy and greedy.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 1

And, probably Bob Fosse, but that's the current direction she's been trying to go.

• Like 3

I suspect Amy has dreamed about them doing a lot of things in the privacy of her own apartment.   

But this time, she is near him (in close proximity) and it is the first time she has imagined him kissing her.  I think the reason is that she finally can hold more hope in her heart that he is working on things and "getting there".  She always kept her thoughts very private and in the privacy of her apartment.   But now she  sees he is showing a lot more signs of truly thinking of them as a couple now.   In previous seasons, she had to remind him they were a couple.  Now, he is talking and thinking of them as a couple.  So it has been a shift in his actions, thoughts and demeanor that has given her a lot more promise than she had before.  I think she felt more comfortable allowing her thoughts to "go there" with him sitting next to her more than ever before.  I also believe that it is a way the show is giving us a foreshadow (as Koops first said and I am parroting) of what may come on the show.  But it does make sense to me that Amy would be dreaming of such a kiss because she is starting to get more "vibes" from Sheldon that it could happen.  :firstmove:

Believing that this was the first time Amy dreamed about Sheldon kissing her is as realistic as believing that Howard didn't think up another use for the robotic hand until they showed it (season 4, episode 1).

Here a little extended teaser:

First, Amy seems less happy than usual with Sheldon. Second, Sheldon's not the only one who'll scream if Amy Rips off his clothes and takes him on the table (quick get the brain bleach).

• Like 1

Field research on the geekus accademicus. Read the book.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115uk7_geekus-interruptus_tech

Also an idea for a sign L/P can use to stop Sheldon from bothering them.

coitis don't interruptus Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 2

Looks like in the lower left picture there is some kind of back hug ?

No, if you look closer you see it is the script supervisor in the lower left.  It is her side view and her arm is holding the script.   You can tell when you see her in the lower right that she is wearing the same clothing.

At least we know Mayim's in this one.  I want to see her interact with Prof Proton and/or Bill Nye.

You and me both!  I hope she is helping Sheldon...since it is a face off between PP and Nye.  :girlwink:    It would be fun to see Shamy working as a team again.   I love it when they back each other up and when Sheldon is comfortable knowing that Amy is always with him on his side of things.   :tender:

LOL.

Not to mention she has read Dr. Beverly Hofstadter's book and of course has extra insight into the subject of the book as well. She even has been exposed to how he can get both needy and greedy.

And also an insight into the ethical quagmire of experimentation and consent. Not sure really how that one got past an ethics committee. But thats all part of the joke, I guess.

• Like 1