S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Is 7.08 also the episode in which Penny will meet Lucy?

Is it possible that People heard Lizzy and mistook it for Lucy? Where did we get the scoop on Lucy? I only ask because Penny meeting her seems kind of contrived (of course I have no idea what the writers have planned. Just because I can't see it doesn't mean a good reason for them to meet can't happen). As for Raj and Lizzy working out. I doubt it. The writers did this with Howard and Bernie. I don't see them going this route again.

• Like 1

Is it possible that People heard Lizzy and mistook it for Lucy? Where did we get the scoop on Lucy? I only ask because Penny meeting her seems kind of contrived (of course I have no idea what the writers have planned. Just because I can't see it doesn't mean a good reason for them to meet can't happen). As for Raj and Lizzy working out. I doubt it. The writers did this with Howard and Bernie. I don't see them going this route again.

Wild speculation: perhaps Lizzy is either a twin of Lucy or Lizzy/Lucy has multiple personality disorder. I'm guessing an identical twin with a different personality is more likely.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-differences-between-bipolar-disorder-schizophrenia-and-multiple-personality-disorder/000633/2

Edited by djsurrey

Hi! Pleased to meet you too :D (always glad to meet a TBBT fan )I'm from Navarra but I have many friends from Barcelona. Did you live there or moved to California soon? ;D

I moved to California when I was nine hahah you have no idea how much I wanna go back.

• Like 1

No BBT taping tonight. Bummer!! :girlsad:

Well, then I'm glad nobody said they were going!  :clapping:

(These new emoticons are cute.  I'll be looking for excuses to use them in the near future.  :girlcrazy: )

• Like 2

I happened to watch a rerun of s6e21

Howerard had to explain that Lucy used the name Roger instead of Raj in her blog to hid his identity. Perhaps that's also how the name Lizzy comes up. Perhaps Penny reads something on Lucy's blog before she meets her and then just starts calling her Lizzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06VnQQ2R7w

• Like 1

Different final in this 7x06 extended promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/the-big-bang-theory-episode-706-romance_20.html?showComment=1382270481702

"Invited them to live with us" LOL Leonard

From here "Michael: The Big Bang Theory makes me smile. Please make me smile with some scoop!

You wanna know what makes us smile? When Raj is happy. Luckily we won't have to wait too long because in episode eight Raj has got a hot date! Now that our favorite astrophysicist can talk to the ladies without the aid of alcohol whatsoever, it looks like Penny is ready to help him find love by setting him up with her cute friend Lizzy. Fingers crossed she could be the one!"

Ps: I love your new image profile from the GLSEN awards (Jim and Todd looks really sweet) =)

Or Lizzy is Lucy in disguise!  Because it's states that Penny bumps into Lucy, so perhaps Lucy mentions that she is sorry that she let Raj go, but she doesn't think he would talk to her again, So Penny sets up a date with a friend of her "Lizzy" that is really Lucy just to make sure that Raj goes, because once he gets there he's not going to walk away from her.

My prediction for the situation is that Penny runs into Lucy and finds out, somehow, who she is. Knowing Raj would be apprehensive to meet/go on a date with her again Penny tells Raj that she's setting him up with her friend 'Lizzy'... and it will play out from there.

Just my take and if I am right, I'll be so proud because I am never right, lol!

My prediction for the situation is that Penny runs into Lucy and finds out, somehow, who she is. Knowing Raj would be apprehensive to meet/go on a date with her again Penny tells Raj that she's setting him up with her friend 'Lizzy'... and it will play out from there.

I hope that's not how it goes, because it would be very manipulative on Penny's part.  I don't like being tricked that way.

Well, I hope Lizzy is a separate person because either her being Lucy or anything related to Lucy just seems so far fetched to me.  Although I could buy Penny manipulating Raj into a date with Lucy as you suggest (I could see her manipulating both of them actually), I would still have a hard time putting Lucy and Penny together in a way that doesn't feel forced.  But, if that's the route the writers go then I have faith they'll pull it off.  I just hope that Lizzy is a different person entirely.

• Like 1

One of this days, one of this days I'm going to grab that freaking pencil and eat it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!! I hate the not knowing!!!!!!!!!!! Does the last word appear to end in "ion" ?

• Like 3

I mentioned this scenario at the other forum--reminds me of that old song, "If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain...", etc. :p

A guy puts out an ad for a date because he's kind of bored with his girlfriend.  He gets a response that matching his desires, meets the girl, and it turns out to be his girlfriend and they renew their relationship, etc.

• Like 1