S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

i already feel like it was closed enough, oh well. we'll see what they're going to do.

Come to think of it you are right about that. Could be that it really is just about Penny and Lucy becoming friends without any real refference to Raj. The only non-science women friends we have seen Penny with in the series have essentally had no lines (or at least no lines that I remember now). It would not be bad for her to have a friend who is not into science who is still a little quirky and funny (funny to me at least). Even if it is only once in a long while I'd be happy to see Lucy agian.

Agree.  I think it was already closed.  I guess we will see.  Lucy/Kripke could be quite an entertaining prospect to be honest.   It would be funny to see them in scenes together, even if not as a romantic couple, but as good friends.   :laughing:

TBBT does not actually have to have everyone paired up.

I'd expect Lucy would dissapear even faster from Kripke that from Raj. I recall Kripke thought Penny was not a "hot" enough name for Penny so he just made up another one for her. He made the early Howard look good.

Edited by djsurrey

TBBT does not actually have to have everyone paired up.

Your response is unnecessarily snarky.  I do not expect everyone to be paired up.  These are not main characters and the plot I mentioned wouldn't be a big thing.  I just think it might be interesting if it was revealed in a few months to be going on.  Comedic possibilities abound from the scenario, which is why I thought it might be fun.

Your response is unnecessarily snarky.  I do not expect everyone to be paired up.  These are not main characters and the plot I mentioned wouldn't be a big thing.  I just think it might be interesting if it was revealed in a few months to be going on.  Comedic possibilities abound from the scenario, which is why I thought it might be fun.

I did not intend to offend anyone or come across as snarky. Actually I was being a bit lazy. The idea of Kripke dating a sweet submissive and socially awkward women is disturbing to me.I remember the way he treated Penny the first time he met her. In that case Penny can handle herself. In the case of Lucy it sounds like a recipe for a one-sided abusive relationship if she actually stuck around so I disagree. I don't think it would be fun. At least it would not be fun for me to watch.

Edited by djsurrey

Haven't seen anything show up on twitter yet.  I keep hoping.  They should be out by now though and usually we hear at least someone say they thought the taping was awesome or something along those lines when they get out.   So far it has been so quiet.  Maybe everyone that went tonight was low-tech.  :girlwink:

Well it doesent bother me because im avoiding taping reports a lot for the next month, I feel it takes away from that actual episodes and the suspense. Cannot see Lucy and Kripke too, that would be a really emotionally abusive relationship lol, you know what Kripke is like not that hes a bad guy but he is very passive agressive, Penny who is street smart and emotionally independant and secure, so she can deal with Kripke, but Lucy not so much.  

• Like 3

I think that they're bringing Lucy back for a reason, and the only reason would be related to Raj.

I don't think that they're planning to bring her back as a regular character, because of her other commitment, but maybe they're planning to give Raj a chance at some real closure with her.

I don't think that he really got a chance to find his own end with her, since she broke up with him by text. I don't think he has to be mean or anything, but maybe give him a chance to find out that he's actually over her.

He's been kind of mooning over her, kind of wishing he could see her again, so maybe he just needs to see her one last time and say goodbye.

Dunno.

Edited by phantagrae

Or maybe something spectacular happened that rendered people speechless!?

I know Lucy was in it but what about the rest and the title seems very much Amy oriented

Well I do know that the photo that was tweeted did show that there was a scene that took place at her apartment, but beyond that I don't know much else.  I haven't see any evidence beyond the Lucy return story so far.  The title would lead me to believe it should be an Amy story there, but still not sure.

Well I do know that the photo that was tweeted did show that there was a scene that took place at her apartment, but beyond that I don't know much else.  I haven't see any evidence beyond the Lucy return story so far.  The title would lead me to believe it should be an Amy story there, but still not sure.

What tweeted photo? Not the set pic Bill tweeted. Was there another one?

The reason we're talking about Lucy is that this ep is the one where she was supposed to return--that she runs into Penny somehow.

Phanta, yes, the photo that Bill tweeted.  There is a rundown sheet at the bottom and the second page of it shows taped to the right side a continuation of rundown sheets and it says on there "AMY'S APT" .  The cameras were all on Sheldon/Leonard's place, but it wasn't at that point in the script evidently so clearly they were planning to shoot something at Amy's apartment. I don't know what, but it appeared to span three different blocks.   Based on what I saw, I would say it might have been the tag scene because after it (if you see the arrows) it appears to be pointing to something that sure looks like it says "CURTAIN DROP" at the bottom.   Not sure if that is correct, but it is two words that look a lot like that.

Rachel, he hasn't replied and it has been a while. I don't think he is going to reply back.  However another person just tweeted they were there so am trying to see if she will reply.

Edited by stardustmelody

This is what she said to mine:

Melody Star @stardustmel77      

@_LivingChaos_ You went to TBBT taping tonight? Can you tell me was there any Shamy? Was the title due to some Amy story? - 30 Oct

He's different. @_LivingChaos_   Follow    

@stardustmel77 no not really. it was more about lenard and raj

I then re-tweeted her this and hope to get a response.  Will update this post if I do get a reply back.

@_LivingChaos_ Oh, okay thanks. So no real story about Shamy or Amy in particular? With the title I thought it would be about Amy's work.

Her response came through. It sounds like most of the episode is really relate to Raj.

@stardustmel77 no, neither.... nope that was more refered to somethinng sheldon said.

I replied back, but from what it sounds, the majority of the story sounds to be more about Raj.   Unsure but it sounds like everyone is trying to help Raj out.

@_LivingChaos_ Oh, so the major story is about Raj then? Interesting. Thanks for getting back to me.

Not sure if she will reply back anything further.   But will again post here if she does.

Edited by stardustmelody

Good too see some stories about Leonard and Raj though if the taping report does emphazise more on Leonard and Raj Im not really holding out for Taping Reports at the moment though, if its not relationship related, you dont really get to see some individual character development. Good too see some of the guys hanging out together episodes. 

Edited by 3ku11

Phanta, yes, the photo that Bill tweeted.  There is a rundown sheet at the bottom and the second page of it shows taped to the right side a continuation of rundown sheets and it says on there "AMY'S APT" .  The cameras were all on Sheldon/Leonard's place, but it wasn't at that point in the script evidently so clearly they were planning to shoot something at Amy's apartment. I don't know what, but it appeared to span three different blocks.   Based on what I saw, I would say it might have been the tag scene because after it (if you see the arrows) it appears to be pointing to something that sure looks like it says "CURTAIN DROP" at the bottom.   Not sure if that is correct, but it is two words that look a lot like that.

Rachel, he hasn't replied and it has been a while. I don't think he is going to reply back.  However another person just tweeted they were there so am trying to see if she will reply.

OIC--thanks!

I'm looking at it on my iPad, so I can't see any details on that sheet, though I can see the sheet taped on there. I'll try to take a look at it later on my desktop.

I think that they're bringing Lucy back for a reason, and the only reason would be related to Raj.

I don't think that they're planning to bring her back as a regular character, because of her other commitment, but maybe they're planning to give Raj a chance at some real closure with her.

I don't think that he really got a chance to find his own end with her, since she broke up with him by text. I don't think he has to be mean or anything, but maybe give him a chance to find out that he's actually over her.

He's been kind of mooning over her, kind of wishing he could see her again, so maybe he just needs to see her one last time and say goodbye.

Dunno.

Raj can do better than Lucy, sorry but I really didn't like her character at all! I didn't find her problems funny, just sad really.

Edited by Convict13
  • Like 1