Well, I attempted to harness the Kripke vernacular, but the inconsistencies I have written are starting to bug me as well as the readers. I wanted to avoid his speech impediments during serious parts of the story, but it appears to be coming off as inconsistent. That being the case, I have hired a phenomenal translator to organize the mess known as Kripke's speech. CaitAmber will be my editor for all Kripke related topics. She is, after all, the resident expert. The next chapter will be up in a few days. I hope you all like it. 

• Like 2

sorry question--- should howard know who amy was,

if bernie is her friend that is what penny said.

looks like amy put sheldon in is place.

nice line"i am a biologist that my job"

keep up the good work

• Like 1

Howard knew of her, but hadnt met her yet. He knew of her as Amy, the gal who tagged along with Penny and Bernie for girls night, but never knew her as Amy Farrah Fowler.

Edited by Sheps88

Howard knew of her, but hadnt met her yet. He knew of her as Amy, the gal who tagged along with Penny and Bernie for girls night, but never knew her as Amy Farrah Fowler.

Wasn't it Howard and Raj who matched Amy with Sheldon and went along with S when he first met Amy?

• Like 1

thanks for the answer.

it is a very good story

keep up the good work

• Like 1

Thank you so much for that chapter... I laughed when I read  L:"And you're definitely not going naked." S:"You're right. Too many people would enjoy that." LOL arogant but so sexy... I love it and I see sparkles... I hope I'm not wrong... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1