Well, I've been taking a bit of a break to revisit all the reasons why I fell in love with the Shamy to begin with and after reading the newest taping report, I can say the my fire has been rekindled. I'm hard at work on the new chapter.

This is the music. I think Silverangel will really appreciate it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpP1vUxyMs8

• Like 3

Well, I've been taking a bit of a break to revisit all the reasons why I fell in love with the Shamy to begin with and after reading the newest taping report, I can say the my fire has been rekindled. I'm hard at work on the new chapter.

This is the music. I think Silverangel will really appreciate it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpP1vUxyMs8

OH wow Thank you so much for this link.... it is so beautiful... and you know I'm in really difficult time in my life, and music is something what keeps me going so I love that kind of music and I must say that Abel Korzeniowski and his music are often in my earphones. Finding beauty is like meeting of lovers I could imagine that picture like meeting of two people who didn't had seen each other so long and they  are so full of love and their craving for each other is so strong that when they can meet is so beautiful moment and so powerful... amazing music... I love it so much  I have something for you too

music which I listen so often, I have so man feels related with that song... and it is so amazing Abel Korzeniowski  " And just like that"

http://youtu.be/zpmfvq6x_ac

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

OH wow Thank you so much for this link.... it is so beautiful... and you know I'm in really difficult time in my life, and music is something what keeps me going so I love that kind of music and I must say that Abel Korzeniowski and his music are often in my earphones. Finding beauty is like meeting of lovers I could imagine that picture like meeting of two people who didn't had seen each other so long and they  are so full of love and their craving for each other is so strong that when they can meet is so beautiful moment and so powerful... amazing music... I love it so much  I have something for you too

music which I listen so often, I have so man feels related with that song... and it is so amazing Abel Korzeniowski  " And just like that"

http://youtu.be/zpmfvq6x_ac

I love this whole soundtrack. It's absolutely amazing. I listen to it all the time while I write. If you haven't already, listen to the soundtrack from the movie The Fountain. Hands down some of the best music I've ever heard. Clint Mansell is absolutely brilliant. And if you've never seen the movie, I highly recommend it. Talk about poetry in motion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K18N_YQH6pE

• Like 1

I love this whole soundtrack. It's absolutely amazing. I listen to it all the time while I write. If you haven't already, listen to the soundtrack from the movie The Fountain. Hands down some of the best music I've ever heard. Clint Mansell is absolutely brilliant. And if you've never seen the movie, I highly recommend it. Talk about poetry in motion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K18N_YQH6pE

O MY GOD WOW...  

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif 

you just moved the most fragile string in my heart with this music.... the most sensitive part in my soul, and you just did get a jackpot because I need to watch this movie, it is right in time because it is like made for my evening to light candles and drink wine and take a lot of tissues and watch it... and yeah when I saw this clip .. pure poetry in motion like you said and I bet that movie is amazing... THANK YOU SO MUCH.. and that pair... Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz beautiful people... thank yo so much... angel and i bet that your next chapter will be brilliant like every chapter...I can't wait...

• Like 1

O MY GOD WOW...  

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

you just moved the most fragile string in my heart with this music.... the most sensitive part in my soul, and you just did get a jackpot because I need to watch this movie, it is right in time because it is like made for my evening to light candles and drink wine and take a lot of tissues and watch it... and yeah when I saw this clip .. pure poetry in motion like you said and I bet that movie is amazing... THANK YOU SO MUCH.. and that pair... Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz beautiful people... thank yo so much... angel and i bet that your next chapter will be brilliant like every chapter...I can't wait...

I'm glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy the movie :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to all of you for the delay, but I think it is permanent. I've committed the cardinal sin and lost faith in the Shamy. I don't think I'll be around here all that much anymore. I just think my time is better spent working on original stuff. But if any of you want to know how it was going to end or you just want to keep in touch, feel free to message me anytime :) And Pearl, if you're nice, I may write the love scene I had in mind for the Shamy just for you.

• Like 2

:girlsad: Oh wow so sad... we will miss you :cray: ... well Pearl you are lucky one.... I want to read that scene  also so much. Pretty, pretty please sweetie  :give_rose: ...but maybe all your faith hasn't gone maybe there is something there....tiny bit  

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 3

We all miss her writing, and her.. if she will leave...  :girlsad:  

Amanda I love your sig.... Jim saying ....All week I was slapping that ass of ....and his face when he is saying it, and the way he is slapping his hand ....  I love it. he is so hot...I can't stop looking at it

• Like 2

I'm sorry to all of you for the delay, but I think it is permanent. I've committed the cardinal sin and lost faith in the Shamy. I don't think I'll be around here all that much anymore. I just think my time is better spent working on original stuff. But if any of you want to know how it was going to end or you just want to keep in touch, feel free to message me anytime :) And Pearl, if you're nice, I may write the love scene I had in mind for the Shamy just for you.

Well that sucks! For us readers anyway. For you it is rather fab and I wish you the very best of luck in your endeavours. You certainly have the talent to write for a living and, if your original work is as well put together as the fanfic you've gifted us with, then I imagine you'll do very well.

I can totally emphasise with your situation. Writing out of obligation is no fun and, if you're like me, once you've moved on there's no going back. Also, when you're a Mum, life has a rather annoying tendency to get in the way does it not? ;)

So, good luck to you Shepps! Carpe Diem and all that malarkey!

PS. I'd really like to know how it ended too. Can you pop me on the list when you message Pearl, pretty please?

PPS. Can I have the smut too, pretty, pretty please?

• Like 3

I've skimmed through your story once or twice before while I was going through the fics I haven't read yet. This is really sad. I thought your story was interesting, and it breaks my heart when I hear that an author decides to discontinue his/her work :(

Best of luck on your original stories though~!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the support. TBBT stories have been fun to write, but they were just a way of taking a break from more serious writing. I enjoyed being able to have fun with the characters and I enjoyed being able to create something that I didn't feel the need to write and rewrite and edit and re-edit til I was blue in the face. But now I'm ready to get back to all of that.

As for the rest of the story, Seibert, staff, and various board members were going to be arrested for embezzling university funds. They had been chosing the cheapest projects to fund, while pocketing the rest. Sheldon's research required a great deal ofnew equipment so his proposals were never chosen. A new president is hired and Sheldon's career really starts to take off (no nobel prizes or such). People start treating him differently, wanting to work with him and sucking up essentially, and he feels very lost. Until he realizes that Amy loves him the same as she did when he was at his worst.

And as for the smut, I think I can muster the strength to create something.... Steamy ;)

Edited by Sheps88
  • Like 4

I'm really sorry you won't continue the story but I too believe that when something is over for an author then the right thing to do is to stop. Thank you for letting us now how it would end it waas really beautiful!!!! And I'm looking forward for the steamy scene!! ;-)

I hope everything goes well with your original work!!! It would be nice if we got to read something entirely yours!!!! Good luck whatever you do!!!! :-)

• Like 2