• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Wow, Mayim kissing Johnny, Jim kissing Kaley, Melissa kissing Kunal... That's how rumors get started. Tabloids have an entire week of stories. 

Was this a skit on connan? Such a waste of kiss from Kaley.

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I thought the kissing playful.  Something people who are very comfortable with each other doing as gag.  

It was playful and yes they are comfortable...but still does not mean it was, well something that was fun to watch.  It was gross to me....but that may just be me.  I found it kind of disgusting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Sorry...but I found the kissing gross...nothing hot about any of it.   I wish my eyes had not witnessed any of that.  Ugh! :girlcray:

Really, they are both single, heterosexual, close to the same age and friends, why would that be gross, remember this is Johnny and Mayim.  It is sort of cute since they had kissed when they were young actors before.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Sorry...but I found the kissing gross...nothing hot about any of it.   I wish my eyes had not witnessed any of that.  Ugh! :girlcray:

We'll have to wait until it airs, but I think it was a joke.  The title of the clip was " Mayim & Johnny shared their first on-screen kiss back in the '90s, but adamantly refuse to recreate it. Unless..."

Like maybe unless everyone else does it also?

2 minutes ago, Thyanic <3 said:

Johnny kissing Mayim OMG!! that was awesome!! loved it!... i just hope this is not giving "some" ideas to the writers because Amy and Leonard THAT would be disgusting...

Wouldent put it past them lol. Its Lamy the true ship in series final. We had it all wrong lol. I kinda wished Johnny and Kaley kissed lol. Jim and Kaley already kissed on the show. And that turned out wow no chemistry if u gt what I mean. This sounds fun. No harm.

Edited by 3ku11