Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

The whole interview was adorable.  Nice to see them all together.  The piling on Kunal was hilarious. Kaley's memorization skills, I think that Simon talked about that at her Hollywood Star event.  Lovely.

At the end it looked like Jim was totally enamored with the puppy he was holding.

Great interview.

8 minutes ago, EvilStewie said:

The kiss didn't bother me, they were just mixing it up! Melissa/Kunal  Jim/kaley  Mayim/Johnny  If it had been just Mayim/Johnny well..thats how rumors start! 

That and Kaley couldn't kiss Johnny. History lol. Simon and Kunal straight married. Jims gay so harmless.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

That and Kaley couldn't kiss Johnny. History lol. Simon and Kunal straight married. Jims gay so harmless.

I can't believe how many ppl in the audience was cheering for Mayim and Johnny to kiss! I think there was peer pressure during the break, and they all agreed to pair up ..cause again just those two, now that would have been weird!

2 minutes ago, EvilStewie said:

I can't believe how many ppl in the audience was cheering for Mayim and Johnny to kiss! 

Honestly, have Sheldon and Leonard make out on the show and I guarantee the audience will go absolutely wild. I think people just find the weirdness of it all very entertaining.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Honestly, have Sheldon and Leonard make out on the show and I guarantee the audience will go absolutely wild. I think people just find the weirdness of it all very entertaining.

I'd pay to watch that myself! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Do you remember when after the Shenny kiss in 9x2 Molaro said that his first thought seeing the audience reaction to it was "Who's  going to make out next?" Well, in just a 40 seconds clip the cast ruled the most obvious shocking pairings out...Now only Shelnard can work!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Anyway I don't think they thought about who was married because based on that only Kaley seems to be single at the moment. It was a funny gag. Mayim kissed Johnny to recreate their old kiss. And the others picked the one who was sitting next to them. I would like to see a Shelnard kiss! :D

Edited by Cindi May
  • Like 1

http://teamcoco.com/celebs/the-cast-of-the-big-bang-theory

The Cast Of "The Big Bang Theory"

The entire cast of “The Big Bang Theory” — Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, & Melissa Rauch — is here. We’ll have to ask Sheldon about the physics of containing this much star power in one place.

(from TEAMCOCO, Conan Weeknights 11/10c tbs)

All snippets from the Show :shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, veejay said:

http://teamcoco.com/celebs/the-cast-of-the-big-bang-theory

The Cast Of "The Big Bang Theory"

The entire cast of “The Big Bang Theory” — Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, & Melissa Rauch — is here. We’ll have to ask Sheldon about the physics of containing this much star power in one place.

(from TEAMCOCO, Conan Weeknights 11/10c tbs)

All snippets from the Show :shy:

thank you!

awww Kunal, he's so wrong sometimes but he's lovely so that invalidates the rest :tender::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

thank you!

awww Kunal, he's so wrong sometimes but he's lovely so that invalidates the rest :tender::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

It seems his character on the show is a little like him in real life.  That thing about him parking reminds me of the scene at temple where the old man dinged his door, maybe that is why the writers put that scene in.

it made me a little sad to hear they don't play ping pong anymore, it is like that since they are getting older now they are starting to drift further apart.  I guess I'm a romantic and hoped they would be good friends forever.

http://features.aol.com/video/jim-parsons-reveals-big-bang-character-hed-want-sheldon-have-secret-1-night-stand

she makes the best interviews imo

they still are very good friends but it's difficult to do the same things over the years, dynamics change even with friends and they said it was like a real competition sometimes they decided to quit many years ago anyway. i think once the show is over they will keep the contact but this is no high school, they have different lives, is understandable- a little sad, but understandable.

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Cindi May said:

Anyway I don't think they thought about who was married because based on that only Kaley seems to be single at the moment. It was a funny gag. Mayim kissed Johnny to recreate their old kiss. And the others picked the one who was sitting next to them. I would like to see a Shelnard kiss! :D

Mayim is the only single one.  Kaley is still married, although in the process of divorcing.  Two others have a SO at this time. Three are married. 

49 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

http://features.aol.com/video/jim-parsons-reveals-big-bang-character-hed-want-sheldon-have-secret-1-night-stand

she makes the best interviews imo

they still are very good friends but it's difficult to do the same things over the years, dynamics change even with friends and they said it was like a real competition sometimes they decided to quit many years ago anyway. i think once the show is over they will keep the contact but this is no high school, they have different lives, is understandable- a little sad, but understandable.

Just realised that I can't spell Koothrappali! :rofl: 

"Stan Lee... He's hot!" lmao! You kill me Kaley :) 

Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Mayim is the only single one.  Kaley is still married, although in the process of divorcing.  Two others have a SO at this time. Three are married. 

Yes but she's divorcing. I thought Mayim was dating that guy with the creepy moustache who is always with her at the awards.

Just now, Cindi May said:

Yes but she's divorcing. I thought Mayim was dating that guy with the creepy moustache who is always with her at the awards.

Legally, she is married.  Mayim has said several times the guy that attends the awards shows with her is a friend of hers.  I haven't heard anything official from any reliable source that she is dating.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cindi May said:

Jim said he'd want Sheldon to have a one night stand with.......... Penny. The Shenny shippers will be in heaven.

That is really too late in the show, Penny is married to Leonard so her having a one night stand with Sheldon would be cheating big time and would ruin the marriage and her character on the show.  Plus who would now forgive Sheldon for screwing his best friends wife, OCD would not apply.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SRAM said:

That is really too late in the show, Penny is married to Leonard so her having a one night stand with Sheldon would be cheating big time and would ruin the marriage and her character on the show.  Plus who would now forgive Sheldon for screwing his best friends wife, OCD would not apply.

I agree. If they wanted, they should have been done it earlier, for sure before P and L's marriage and before Amy. Now it would really create a disaster for everyone considering that Leonard and Sheldon are best friends and Amy considers Penny her best friend. And I also think that it would diminish Sheldon and Penny' bond. I love them as friends and after that things would become so awkward.

24 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Legally, she is married.  Mayim has said several times the guy that attends the awards shows with her is a friend of hers.  I haven't heard anything official from any reliable source that she is dating.  

Ah ok. I thought he was her man. Thanks ;)

Edited by Cindi May
  • Like 1