Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Despite the She*** fans, a union or liasion of that sort would be devastating to the characters involved and to the show itself (although it fits right in with Mr. Lorre's twisted sense of humor).  To have it even hinted at by the no. 1 star of the show does not help matters.  Yes, he has a right to voice his preferences, but to me, a loyal fan from day one, I would just prefer not to know such things.  Perhaps it is time to back away....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Just realised that I can't spell Koothrappali! :rofl: 

"Stan Lee... He's hot!" lmao! You kill me Kaley :) 

Thanks for sharing! 

me either! and i don't always know the titles of most of the episodes, i just can't be bothered to learn them... i'm a particular fan LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit the cast kissing last night was a surprise, I really wish we could find out what was the catalyst for them to actually do that, Mayim was actually saying no to Kunal telling them to kiss when they went to commercial.  Did Johnny just go for it and Mayim didn't resist, then the other four just joined in for fun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Despite the She*** fans, a union or liasion of that sort would be devastating to the characters involved and to the show itself (although it fits right in with Mr. Lorre's twisted sense of humor).  To have it even hinted at by the no. 1 star of the show does not help matters.  Yes, he has a right to voice his preferences, but to me, a loyal fan from day one, I would just prefer not to know such things.  Perhaps it is time to back away....

Just cus Jim said that would be funny doesn't mean there is any hint that it will happen.

Also, I doubt Penny is gonna hump Stan Lee! :crazypilot:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Despite the She*** fans, a union or liasion of that sort would be devastating to the characters involved and to the show itself (although it fits right in with Mr. Lorre's twisted sense of humor).  To have it even hinted at by the no. 1 star of the show does not help matters.  Yes, he has a right to voice his preferences, but to me, a loyal fan from day one, I would just prefer not to know such things.  Perhaps it is time to back away....

He was actually asked by the reporter to choose a character from the show for a one night stand with Sheldon.  But I wouldn't entirely blame the actors if they really want something shocking to happen tbh (just a guess here because we don't really know) because as actors is interesting to deal with unexpected scenes. And it isn't happening something really unexpected in a long time on the show. Some could say Shamy's coitus and Howardette's baby but personally I wasn't surprised at all. We already "knew" for a long time that those things would have happened.

22 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Just cus Jim said that would be funny doesn't mean there is any hint that it will happen.

Also, I doubt Penny is gonna hump Stan Lee! :crazypilot:

Exactly!

Edited by Cindi May

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I have to admit the cast kissing last night was a surprise, I really wish we could find out what was the catalyst for them to actually do that, Mayim was actually saying no to Kunal telling them to kiss when they went to commercial.  Did Johnny just go for it and Mayim didn't resist, then the other four just joined in for fun?

Context, I need the context

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I have to admit the cast kissing last night was a surprise, I really wish we could find out what was the catalyst for them to actually do that, Mayim was actually saying no to Kunal telling them to kiss when they went to commercial.  Did Johnny just go for it and Mayim didn't resist, then the other four just joined in for fun?

Yes the others 4 joined for fun. They were recreating their old Blossom kiss. But yes at first Mayim was all NO when Kunal asked. I guess she changed her mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Entertainment Weekly: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/25/big-bang-theory-200-episodes-cbs?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

How The Big Bang Theory made it to 200 episodes

The Big Bang Theory may be America’s No. 1 comedy now, but CBS’ geeky sitcom about a quartet of comic book-obsessed scientists and their out-of-their-league neighbor once struggled to get off the ground.....

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Entertainment Weekly: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/25/big-bang-theory-200-episodes-cbs?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

How The Big Bang Theory made it to 200 episodes

The Big Bang Theory may be America’s No. 1 comedy now, but CBS’ geeky sitcom about a quartet of comic book-obsessed scientists and their out-of-their-league neighbor once struggled to get off the ground.....

 

I've not read this yet but I presume that the answer to "How the Big Bang Theory made it to 200 episodes" is: By having the cutest cast of all time :) 

tumblr_o0lleplw1f1t5cokdo2_400.png.834a8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched last night's Conan with my wife. I couldn't stop laughing, they were all so funny. The kissing part was fine, I giggled. Thought the part where Kunal and Melissa were talking about their kiss was so cute. Simon is so talented and funny. My wife who is just a casual TBBT fan, who regularly mocks her husband for his obsession, couldn't get over how pretty Mayim and Melissa are. She got  no argument from me. All 3 women looked stunning!

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Just watched last night's Conan with my wife. I couldn't stop laughing, they were all so funny. The kissing part was fine, I giggled. Thought the part where Kunal and Melissa were talking about their kiss was so cute. Simon is so talented and funny. My wife who is just a casual TBBT fan, who regularly mocks her husband for his obsession, couldn't get over how pretty Mayim and Melissa are. She got know no argument from me. All 3 women looked stunning!

They all looked great last night! I can't think of a time where I've looked at all 7 of them and gone "yup, they're all hot!" lol!

tumblr_o337mbAcBu1t5cokdo1_1280.jpg.e6c8

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

They all looked great last night! I can't think of a time where I've looked at all 7 of them and gone "yup, they're all hot!" lol!

tumblr_o337mbAcBu1t5cokdo1_1280.jpg.e6c8

The perspective on that picture is weird, it makes Mayim and Melissa look huge.  You are right though they are a cute cast, plus their characters want to make you just hug them.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
14 hours ago, SRAM said:

I have to admit the cast kissing last night was a surprise, I really wish we could find out what was the catalyst for them to actually do that, Mayim was actually saying no to Kunal telling them to kiss when they went to commercial.  Did Johnny just go for it and Mayim didn't resist, then the other four just joined in for fun?

I'm afraid I found the kissing gross and totally unnecessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

I welll NEVER get rid of Jim and Kaley ugh just ugh lol. 

Although they were the only couple who was not "really" kissing! Johnny and Mayim were much more "visual" to me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

Although they were the only couple who was not "really" kissing! Johnny and Mayim were much more "visual" to me!

True just the whole thing is unsettling lol. I guess theirs the outlet from the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.