Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

43 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Hey I watched this video a couple of days ago and I've been thinking about it.  They are talking to Kaley at Paleyfest, and asked her about having to hire twins to play the Wolowitz baby (around 0:56-0:57 mark), at around 1:05 she says:

"...Maybe she can be pregnant for, like, three seasons, so we can wait, like, a couple years." 

Did Kaley unintentionally give away something?   After all pregnant for three seasons, at this point, would put it in year 12 or even waiting a couple of years would put it in year 11.   

As much as Chuck and Steve try to imply that they don't know anything, you can bet a lot of discussion really is taking place and that CBS has already publicly stated they want to see the show extended so I am fairly certain there will be an extension and I am betting a multi-year one at that.  They just extended NCIS another two years and BBT is right there with NCIS in ratings, in fact better than NCIS in the coveted ratings group.   So yeah...I am betting we will see an announcement about an extension, but probably not until next season.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, luminous said:

This is kind of a misleading title for this article.  She is not quoted as saying her co-stars are overpaid.  All she says is that all actors are overpaid, in the sense that regular working actors make a lot of money (compared to regular people).

The title of the article seems to want to imply that she is remarking on "The Big Three" and their pay, which she does not do.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, phantagrae said:

This is kind of a misleading title for this article.  She is not quoted as saying her co-stars are overpaid.  All she says is that all actors are overpaid, in the sense that regular working actors make a lot of money (compared to regular people).

The title of the article seems to want to imply that she is remarking on "The Big Three" and their pay, which she does not do.

Good call phanta.  I was more than a little ticked off when I read the article, thinking about the title.  Way to manufacture drama and twist words to get more views......

• Like 4

7 hours ago, phantagrae said:

Yes, the title of this article is really kind of misleading. It wasn't my intention to stir up something. I took over the title one-on-one from the nydailynews website without thinking about it.

7 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Way to manufacture drama and twist words to get more views......

I agree.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:52 AM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

They'll end the movie as friends but I have a sly bet on Wonder Woman winning in a fight between the 3 :icon_cheesygrin:

Why are they fighting to begin with?  And I hate people saying that Superman is a "god"--he's an ALIEN! :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

From Glamour: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/big-bang-theory-after-taping

So This Is What the Actors on The Big Bang Theory Do After the Show

If you're one of the lucky ones who has gotten the chance to attend a taping of The Big Bang Theory, you know that once the show wraps, the actors come out to take a bow and thank the audience. But what happens after they finish taping on Tuesday nights? Do they all hang out? Go home immediately? Talk about the episode? Recently, we posed that question to the cast—and their answers range from fast-food meals to catching up on Bravo shows. Not that we had any doubt, but these are our kind of people.....

kunal-nayyar-simon-helberg-johnny-galecki-jim-parsons-big-bang-theory-tv

Funny they drink alcohol to wind down, like, id take a cup of tea or a bath, like melissa... 

• Like 1

From Entertainment Tonight...video in the link...

http://www.etonline.com/news/185320_kunal_nayyar_explains_how_entire_big_bang_theory_cast_got_sick_kaley_cuoco_yoga_thursdays_exclusive/

EXCLUSIVE: Kunal Nayyar Explains How Entire 'Big Bang Theory' Cast Got Sick, Dishes on Kaley Cuoco's 'Yoga Thursdays'

The mystery behind The Big Bang Theory cast's big bug has finally been revealed!

Just two days after Kaley Cuoco announced over Instagram that "everyone at work is sick," ET chatted with her co-star, Kunal Nayyar, at the UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability Gala on Thursday in Los Angeles, where he dished on how the cast of the popular CBS sitcom all fell ill.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Who's apartment is that?

Is it Penny's?

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Penny having no alcohol in?

I don't buy it. :laugh: 

Are YOU drunk? You didn’t even recognize Penny's apartment.  :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 2