Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

For those who remember the goth girl "Molly" (the other one from "not that anyone cares") and who also played the hostess who led Leonard, Amy, Raj, and Emily into the escape room, she also can work the on the trapeze.  I think this is adorable:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Tensor said:

For those who remember the goth girl "Molly" (the other one from "not that anyone cares") and who also played the hostess who led Leonard, Amy, Raj, and Emily into the escape room, she also can work the on the trapeze.  I think this is adorable:

It is adorable...and wow...unique talent!  Thanks for sharing.

11 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

It is adorable...and wow...unique talent!  Thanks for sharing.

It's in her family, look at the pictures up on the wall by her knees.  Her father was also a stunt man.  Her IG account list her has a "Professional Goth".  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Bad news for Billy Prady...

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/12/muppets-canceled?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

(it's been a bloodbath of cancellations today)

Could be very good news for BBT fans though. :girlwink:   I mean if he comes back he could bring back some of the consistency he was so careful with and some of the good comedy that came in S4 and S5 that fans seem to remember and enjoy.

• Like 4

On 5/12/2016 at 7:26 PM, vonmar said:

Bad news for Billy Prady...

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/12/muppets-canceled?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

(it's been a bloodbath of cancellations today)

I'm not surprised. I watched the first 3-4 episodes, and while they were funny, I found it pretty boring overall. 

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks so as their ratings have been on a steady decline, with recent eps only getting about 2.7 million viewers

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

It's not until Four, so they have time.  I'm going to be following Kerry and putting her live tweets up on the TBBT upfront thread.  

Are you going to move the rest of the Upfront related posts there or no?