The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

3 minutes ago, RoRo said:

He is on Seth Meyers tomorrow night, they tape in NY at like 5pm

There are no flights at night or early morning?

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

when is the sags awards on

29 minutes ago, RoRo said:

He is on Seth Meyers tomorrow night, they tape in NY at like 5pm

Johnny is on Colbert at the same time tomorrow but it looks like he showed up anyway, so no excuse for Jim this time, sorry. Jim can do whatever he wants and doesn't have to answer to anyone, just pointing out the situation.

Congrats to the show and Jim!

Edited by nusspot

3 minutes ago, nusspot said:

Johnny is on Colbert at the same time tomorrow but it looks like he showed up anyway, so no excuse for Jim this time, sorry. Jim can do whatever he wants and doesn't have to answer to anyone, just pointing out the situation.

Congrats to show and Jim!

Yeah looks like he just wanted a night in. Lazy lol.

4 minutes ago, nusspot said:

Congrats to the show and Jim!

Just now, 3ku11 said:

Yeah looks like he just wanted a night in. Lazy lol.

Jim is launching a 6 week stint on SiriusXM Radio doing a live one hour political talk show in the Radio Andy Network.  The first show airs live on Friday night, the day of the US Presidential Inauguration.  Since Radio Andy is based in NYC, as is SiriusXM, Jim may have gone there to prep for his first show, before possibly moving it to the LA SiriusXM studio for the remaining once a week productions.

https://www.siriusxm.ca/big-bang-theory-jim-parsons-radio-andy/

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, nusspot said:

I'm aware. I still think he has no excuse. To each their own.

Well it looks especially bad when it's being televised on CBS and he won.

15 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Yayy !!  

Congrats to Jim and Tbbt !! 

Yay, so cool!!

Congrats to Jim and to our fav show!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I think he had a scheduling conflict. 

I think we need to give Jim a break here. He more than likely needs to be in NYC this morning for the radio situation.  If he attended the PCA's, leaving immediately at 11:00 EST +/- would mean arrival in NYC in the early morning hours with little or no sleep (ever try sleeping on a cross-country flight? Not pleasant). He would then need to be on his game for the radio purposes and then be prepared for an interview with a quick-witted talk show host later in the day. Again I think we need to give him a "Pasadena" on this s one.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, luminous said:

That sucks really hard! Johnny giving Kaley an award would have been so great!

IKR? It would have been so epic if he would have given that award to Kaley.

54 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I think we need to give Jim a break here. He more than likely needs to be in NYC this morning for the radio situation.  If he attended the PCA's, leaving immediately at 11:00 EST +/- would mean arrival in NYC in the early morning hours with little or no sleep (ever try sleeping on a cross-country flight? Not pleasant). He would then need to be on his game for the radio purposes and then be prepared for an interview with a quick-witted talk show host later in the day. Again I think we need to give him a "Pasadena" on this s one.

For a man who gets paid 24 million dollars a year he should find a way. I believe JG is on Colbert tonight and he was there and he was nominated for nothing. TPTB no doubt gave him permission but like his character on the show IMO he needed to put on the big boy pants. 

2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

For a man who gets paid 24 million dollars a year he should find a way. I believe JG is on Colbert tonight and he was there and he was nominated for nothing. TPTB no doubt gave him permission but like his character on the show IMO he needed to put on the big boy pants. 

I agree with you to some extent Chrismo, but I don't think Johnny has to be there until later, while Jim may need to be in NYC as early as 7:00 a.m, depending of course on the NYC schedule for the radio doings.....

John Ross Bowie, Wil Wheaton and Laura Spencer were there too. Cannot even describe how much I love this.

• Like 9

The 2017 Oscar nominations will be announced on Tuesday, January 24th.

Both Simon's "Florence Foster Jenkins" and Jim's "Hidden Figures" are projected to receive multiple nominations.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, vonmar said:

The 2017 Oscar nominations will be announced on Tuesday, January 24th.

Both Simon's "Florence Foster Jenkins" and Jim's "Hidden Figures" are projected to receive multiple nominations.

ffingers crossed for jim